The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury wants to ask a question. In comes Zimmerman, shaking hands smiling. West had his pen in his hand so maybe Z would not shake it but he did. A strained smile from West. His face wrinkled like a cheap saddle.

Meanwhile they are getting Z's new suits ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LRpCv7siI

Are the parents paying for the new suits?

I read he has a website for donations that is earning $30,000 a month. He can afford the suits, they're part of his defense fund.

The following article said 77,000 in a week so it may be much more they're taking in.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57587877-504083/george-zimmerman-trial-defense-fund-up-$77k-in-one-week-for-man-accused-of-murdering-trayvon-martin/

Remember when you said they were paying for his suits?

You're no fun anymore ;-(

other than your debunked "coons" claim....do you have evidence that he is?

All his frivolous calls regarding blacks to 911 and how he regarded Trayvon in the 911 recording in question is a good start. I think he's racist simply because he obviously said "coons" otherwise I'm very suspicious.

Show us where anything states all his calls were regarding blacks? You've already been disproven that he said coon.

I didn't say all his calls were about blacks. And I didn't say he was racist for that reason but it was a route of inquiry. I asked if anyone would deny he was racist and no one has given any reason to show he wasn't.

When 20/20 comes out while the "coons" story broke and convinces most people that he did say it, how in hell can something like that EVER be disproven?

I read he has a website for donations that is earning $30,000 a month. He can afford the suits, they're part of his defense fund.

The following article said 77,000 in a week so it may be much more they're taking in.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57587877-504083/george-zimmerman-trial-defense-fund-up-$77k-in-one-week-for-man-accused-of-murdering-trayvon-martin/

Didn't she claim that WE are all paying for his suits?

This thread isn't fun anymore. Some around here just suck all the fun out of a room. Don't worry after the verdict I'll be more careful who I hang out with here.

The jury wants to ask a question. In comes Zimmerman, shaking hands smiling. West had his pen in his hand so maybe Z would not shake it but he did. A strained smile from West. His face wrinkled like a cheap saddle.

Meanwhile they are getting Z's new suits ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LRpCv7siI

When they get past manslaughter, the only option left on the verdict sheet is NOT GUILTY.

I don't think it's Z that is going to wearing new stripes then; it'll be those that never looked at or believed any of the evidence. The only question that remains after that is WHAT TYPE OF STRIPES WILL THOSE PEOPLE BE WEARING?
2391.jpg
You are assuming that they believe everything Zimmerman said.

Why did not he listen to the advice of the police dispatcher. Why did not he stay in the car until the police arrived?

Common sense tells people that anybody will lie to save their necks..

We have a dead juvenile who broke no laws.

All his frivolous calls regarding blacks to 911 and how he regarded Trayvon in the 911 recording in question is a good start. I think he's racist simply because he obviously said "coons" otherwise I'm very suspicious.

Show us where anything states all his calls were regarding blacks? You've already been disproven that he said coon.

He's a clueless fool. WTF has happen to make people this fucking stupid. :evil:

meanwhile--'Doctors, lawyers, Indian Chiefs...'

I saw those words in a post.

good tune. I ventured into the Clearwater/St Pete area and enjoyed this played by a steel drum band--maybe not--somehow YMCA is linked to a roommate of that era and she had lived in that area. I have not visited Central FL. orange grove area. Football is big in FL--I learned that. I even watched the sun set on a pier in Key West. Hot, Hot, Hot. FL is too hot.

village people ymca - YouTube
Right, too hot with no changes in the seasons for balance.

I got married in Key West. I had my reception at "Sloppy Joe's Bar."

I had the reception before the wedding and then we all marched to the courthouse.

Bunch of freaking hippies.:eusa_angel:

fond memories, eh.

Grateful for the rain --we sat in Sloppy Joe's and reflected upon deep subjects. Then my friend began adopting cats--so impressed with the Hemingway House. It changed her life apparently.

I can't believe we did that. Then both of my friends moved to FL. Tried to tell me the heat and hurricanes weren't so bad. I didn't believe that.

I'll tell you one thing...The right of self defense is gone against the special group. You couldn't pay me a million bucks to walk or live within one of these communities when my rights are gone.

You'd have to be a idiot to be white and live with this kind of risk that you can't defend yourself. This is how big of a crock of shit this is.

How shocking it must be to some Southerners to know that you can't simply stalk a black boy and blow him away without everybody makin' a fuss about it. Whatever happened to this country?
You must be living in a different time period, because this has never been the America I grew up in..

I grew up in an America where the law mattered, and the manipulation of the law was caught immediately if one tried to manipulate it, but these days it's a whole other story, and that is why no one can hardly get these things right anymore. People have become to cunning and smart, and they have become to cunning and smart in a bad way, so it's so wonder the devil is smiling like a mule eating briars when he looks upon us now, and upon our folly in which we have allowed to be created amongst us today.

Last edited:
The Sanford police department are intrinsically racist, so it is not surprising they assumed the black guy was in the wrong and accepted Zimmerman's story at face value. It's the South, for god sakes: racism is endemic.

link?

He's a clueless fool. WTF has happen to make people this fucking stupid. :evil:

he is a troll.

Do any Zimmerman supporters deny at least the possibility that he is racist?

Do any Zimmerman supporters deny at least the possibility that he is racist?

I didn't say all his calls were about blacks. And I didn't say he was racist for that reason but it was a route of inquiry. I asked if anyone would deny he was racist and no one has given any reason to show he wasn't.

When 20/20 comes out while the "coons" story broke and convinces most people that he did say it, how in hell can something like that EVER be disproven?

now backed into a corner...you madly try to spin your way out of another gross error regarding this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back