The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After initially showing conclusively he said "coons" on 20/20 I think it was with an expert voice analyst, they figured they had done the prosecution's work and made it a policy not to continue to press the issue. Nonetheless, the video I posted has the unaltered phrase GZ used and it's plain as day for anyone to hear.

you do realize that not even the prosecution claimed he said coons

if he said coons, the prosecution would have been all over that

yet they didn't

why?

because they are above low life trolls like yourself

The judge usually fixes the trials and probably made a ruling it was inadmissible. All I know is ever since I heard it what he said, "coons" has been as plain as day to me.

this is what i don't understand about people like you...you make ASSumptions and then pretend those ASSumptions are fact.

here is a FACT for you: the judge never ruled the recording was inadmissible.

once again, i have blown your "theories" to dust and now they are blowing away in the wind. when you have facts, get back to me.

There are unconfirmed reports that a deputy heard the following coming through the jury room door...

"You put your right foot in, you take your right foot out, you put your right foot in..."

[

Maybe I should have been more clear....it's not the fact that these young people were held accountable, it's the fact that people are saying Trayvon was just a "child" and trying to make him out to be a choir boy when he could very well have been the thug we are sure he was. He loved to fight, that was proven in the texts that came out (that the judge wouldn't allow), so he was very good at it.

I have never said Z was a hero for what he did, but I believe it was self defense, especially after learning what we have about Martins past. I have no idea how the jury will see this, and I won't be surprised at all if he gets manslaughter, but I think it's wrong. Just my opinion........

The reason why the judge threw it out was because most of it was garbage.

It was the ZImmerman team sliming this kid after he was dead (and yeah, that WILL make the riots worse if Zimmerman is acquitted)

I don't buy the self defense because he created the situation to start with.

Exactly.

By leaving his car and pursuing Martin armed, regardless the reason, Zimmerman created a dangerous situation. This is a textbook example of manslaughter, of which Zimmerman is clearly guilty.

Well then, if people are editing audio, then we have a bigger scandal on our hands than just a trial. Only people with biased mindsets will hear what they want to hear. Not only is that perjury, that is tampering with evidence. Now, find me an audio analyst/or expert who confirms the utterance of "coons" and I will buy this tripe, otherwise I'd rather not speculate.

That video I posted is the exact same recording that was published on 20/20 when this story broke.

SILENCE YOU UNNATURAL NOISE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOt1wEDy0SI&feature=player_embedded]Zimmerman's 911 call: Audio enhanced again - YouTube[/ame]
Man it apeared that this CNN(?) analyst was totally shocked that he has now found that he may have been wrong about this assumption, thus getting the sound engineer to replay the place over and over again, and just to make sure that he was wrong about it, just so he could walk away with a cleaner concious on the matter? That would be what I would have been looking for if seeking the truth.. Play it again sam and again and maybe one more time, and then again & again just to make sure.

head_up_ass.jpg

One less GZ lover.

'

The fact that the jury is taking so long to come to a decision would seem to indicate that they do not consider the case to be so cut-and-dry as many people on this thread think.

you do realize that not even the prosecution claimed he said coons

if he said coons, the prosecution would have been all over that

yet they didn't

why?

because they are above low life trolls like yourself

The judge usually fixes the trials and probably made a ruling it was inadmissible. All I know is ever since I heard it what he said, "coons" has been as plain as day to me.

this is what i don't understand about people like you...you make ASSumptions and then pretend those ASSumptions are fact.

once again, i have blown your "theories" to dust and now they are blowing away in the wind. when you have facts, get back to me.

We are not jurors.

I hope the jury takes a few days to deliberate. I'd like to feel like they took this very seriously and spent time going over all evidence, the instructions from the judge and all testimony from both sides.

I think tomorrow (Sunday) starting around 4 PM we will start to hear reports that the
Jury may have reached a verdict.I think close to 6 PM they will return a verdict.

I have a feeling it will be Manslaughter.

could be a hung jury--I think I would be the one not to change my mind.

CCP woman and security officer woman--seems like they have that potential, too.

she can screech--about anything--numbs the mind

'GZ will always have TM's blood on his hands...the dead deserve the Truth'/someone believes that to be the most powerful and memorable statement

that should be a tried and true topic

or any of these>>>
15 Most Powerful Moments In John Guy's George Zimmerman Trial Rebuttal (VIDEOS) | Global Grind

~~~

10 hrs---OJ/3hrs and Scott Peterson/7 days

I would think that by the end of the day they would have done all reasonable people can do.

I don't mean to sound like Fancy, but how in the holy hell did it take 7 days on Scott Peterson. Were they at the Ritz and didn't want to go back home?

Milking it for all it's worth.

I guess so.
well--egregious errors were committed and I hope the defense team is spending the time productively drafting motions or filing complaints on any and all.

IT director/fired--should be some lawsuits there.

I never have understood exactly --Sanford is a suburb of Orlando? guess so--none the less--rise up litigators of Sanford/Seminole county, rise up.

I'll tell you one thing...The right of self defense is gone against the special group. You couldn't pay me a million bucks to walk or live within one of these communities when my rights are gone.

You'd have to be a idiot to be white and live with this kind of risk that you can't defend yourself. This is how big of a crock of shit this is.

Yea, the reporter said, "It seemed pretty clear then." So you agree that the original analysis was clear? First impressions are usually correct.

Ha. That video came from depotoo's link. Wanna try again?

I said the video I posted, numnuts.

Edit:

That video I posted is the exact same recording that was published on 20/20 when this story broke.

Last edited:

We are not jurors.

uh....thank you capt obvious

do you breathe oxygen? i mean you literally ignored my reply and created the worst non sequitur i've ever seen.

Jury wants clarification on manslaughter charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back