The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
. If you are not a police officer, you don't follow people, period.

Link ?

Are you serious? This doesn't need a link to be understood: to understand this point you need common sense. Civilians should not be following each other around spying on each other or looking for trouble or stalking women they find attractive. It is only common sense. Look what happens when someone, a civilian, doesn't use common sense and goes out following someone he thinks is suspicious: tragedy.

Hispanic in the Hannity interview. However, many believe he lied about everything in that interview. :)

I don't think that him being a "neighborhood watch" aka, in their (fellow prisoners) book a snitch, will go over well with him in jail..............

Or if acquitted in a secluded life GZ might lead. OJ didn't do too well.

The good thing for him is that people tend to have short memories. If he stays away from the demographic that would be the most angry he will be ok after a year or two.

Because this amount of stupid is too hard to ignore or let slip into intelligent minds. You are a pervasive influence. You lie, mislead, and deceive.

Wow. I had no idea I was so devious...

Has it occurred to you that I just have an opinion that differs from yours?

How narcissistic. Has it ever occurred to you that you are just wrong?

Nope.

Trayvon is Dead. Not wrong about that in the least. I don't give people free murders because they were getting their ass kicked in fights they start.

Hispanic in the Hannity interview. However, many believe he lied about everything in that interview. :)

I don't think that him being a "neighborhood watch" aka, in their (fellow prisoners) book a snitch, will go over well with him in jail..............

I would say all the brothers would probably be a bigger threat than the "neighborhood watch" tag.

As a hispanic Zimmerman would be placed among hispanics. They do look out for one another. If every time someone predicted an inmate was in some kind of danger from other inmates based on his crime was a true prediction, we'd have the emptiest prisons in the world.

Fancy Grapes: Frank Taffe, why has George Zimmerman NEVER expressed remorse for the Killing?

Frank Taffe: Au contraire, don't you remember at his bond hearing last year when he apologized to the Martin family?

Fancy: Oh yeah, now I remember that.

ZING!!!

:lmao:
On the Hannity show Zimmerman said to the effect that he was not sorry for what he did and he would do it again. Something like that. God is on his side.:evil:

Martin’s Twitter feed reads as a parody of poor grammar and an even more impoverished vocabulary. There, he’s a “No Limit N-gga,” girls he knows are “bitches” and “hoes,” and the primary extracurricular activity he immerses himself in is marijuana. The gold-teeth smile, the tattoos, the ten-day suspension from school, and all the rest appear as pathetic attempts to assert his virility. Yet, as his supporters point out, Trayvon also liked Skittles and Chuck E. Cheese’s.

Martin was a thug in training.

You can find dirt on anyone of his age of any race if you look hard enough.

That's not really true, but it sounds good. :eusa_silenced:

The plight of teenagers is well-known.

Difficulties in Adolescence

Well, whatever way it goes, I will respect their decision even if I disagree with it. these ladies are really making an effort to be fair. Godspeed to them!

I feel by there actions thus far they are weighing facts and evidence, and the emotions and bias and protestors outside their window have been put away. If it is done this way I can agree with it.

Same here, I also heard that they are spending more time deliberating than some other notable trials.

This just in.

Zimmerman will either walk or do jail time.

That is all.

I really hate the media. They know NOTHING at this point, just like us.

I was going to rep but there's no thingy.

Yeah it's all made up drama.

Or if acquitted in a secluded life GZ might lead. OJ didn't do too well.

The good thing for him is that people tend to have short memories. If he stays away from the demographic that would be the most angry he will be ok after a year or two.

If he is acquitted he most definitely be filing suit against the county and state for malicious prosecution on the grounds the original prosecutors didn't charge him. He already has suit against NBC going. I'm assuming he will get a handsome settlement from those actions. Subtract the total from the civil suit the Martin's will be awarded and he should be fine to live a decent life in parts unknown, likely out of the country.

Then let's have it. Move on.

what should be learned--a lot by everyone. Over here--at the 'no guns in My house'/my mother--stricter than any liberal--that seems best to me. The way my family is --we would all have shot each other w/o that policy.

I know. I am one of 8 girls in my family and we are going to Florida together in a couple of weeks. I am already getting heart palpitations thinking about it. Too much drama..

good luck. lol. I had one brother--looked a little bit like Willie Nelson. He lived on the edge, gone now. German tempers. Stubborn Anglo Saxon genes---I often longed to be living on an atoll.

Irish Catholic here. I don't think anyone is really ill tempered, they're bossy, opinionated, emotional and all have their own way of living after years of being apart. You notice I don't include myself in their crappy attitudes of course. :)

We leave the men at home and vacation once a year. It's quite enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back