The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes--Nancy Grace seems to know. Manslaughter.

I guess she is right--insert emoticon of furious rage and throwing up.

Well, she was a prosecutor so I forgive her verbosity. A lot of people really like her and how she is. I checked out of HLN until I hear something is going on.

There was a time when she had a few things to say that I could understand.

I will giver her points for the efforts on behalf of victims.

Just too much passion on HLN. I am old and need calmer voices.

If the same thing could be said more calmly --that would be something.

I no longer enjoy vigorous debate--clearly CNN and HLN have targeted those under 40 or 50, too. I just don't feel they are concerned with me.

I got tired of that on Fox...having two opposing talking heads scream talking points at each other. :mad:

Well, she was a prosecutor so I forgive her verbosity. A lot of people really like her and how she is. I checked out of HLN until I hear something is going on.

I no longer enjoy vigorous debate--clearly CNN and HLN have targeted those under 40 or 50, too. I just don't feel they are concerned with me.

They're there pretty late, there just might be a verdict tonight.

Then let's have it. Move on.

what should be learned--a lot by everyone. Over here--at the 'no guns in My house'/my mother--stricter than any liberal--that seems best to me. The way my family is --we would all have shot each other w/o that policy.

Does he identify himself as an Hispanic or does he identify himself as white?

Hispanic in the Hannity interview. However, many believe he lied about everything in that interview. :)

I don't think that him being a "neighborhood watch" aka, in their (fellow prisoners) book a snitch, will go over well with him in jail..............

Or if acquitted in a secluded life GZ might lead. OJ didn't do too well.

I got tired of that on Fox...having two opposing talking heads scream talking points at each other. :mad:

I did, too. Gave up getting the news --then tried again. There are a 'few' that I can listen to w/o issues. I surf around. Either that or the Food Channel and I should be a professional chef by now. What more can I learn--no $ tree in the backyard to purchase the sort of ingredients they use.

whatever--discrimination--we are all victims of some kind--not going to allow TV personalities to dictate my life. that's where I am.

Well, whatever way it goes, I will respect their decision even if I disagree with it. these ladies are really making an effort to be fair. Godspeed to them!

I feel by there actions thus far they are weighing facts and evidence, and the emotions and bias and protestors outside their window have been put away. If it is done this way I can agree with it.

what should be learned--a lot by everyone. Over here--at the 'no guns in My house'/my mother--stricter than any liberal--that seems best to me. The way my family is --we would all have shot each other w/o that policy.

I know. I am one of 8 girls in my family and we are going to Florida together in a couple of weeks. I am already getting heart palpitations thinking about it. Too much drama..

Does he identify himself as an Hispanic or does he identify himself as white?

Hispanic in the Hannity interview. However, many believe he lied about everything in that interview. :)

I don't think that him being a "neighborhood watch" aka, in their (fellow prisoners) book a snitch, will go over well with him in jail..............

I think he''ll be fine. Many on the inside know that they were wrongly convicted and will welcome him.

I got my eyes opened shut and nail gunned to my forehead when I used to hang out at criminal/legal websites.

Holy geeze and good golly miss molly. The stories that were verified by others on how the system "works" make you want to bazooka barf.

I never used to question "the law" .Now I do big time. .

Last edited:
Martin’s Twitter feed reads as a parody of poor grammar and an even more impoverished vocabulary. There, he’s a “No Limit N-gga,” girls he knows are “bitches” and “hoes,” and the primary extracurricular activity he immerses himself in is marijuana. The gold-teeth smile, the tattoos, the ten-day suspension from school, and all the rest appear as pathetic attempts to assert his virility. Yet, as his supporters point out, Trayvon also liked Skittles and Chuck E. Cheese’s.

Martin was a thug in training.

You can find dirt on anyone of his age of any race if you look hard enough.

I would say all the brothers would probably be a bigger threat than the "neighborhood watch" tag.

Yeah, sad but true. Hopefully he ends up in a PC unit where he will be safer. This is all assuming that he's found guilty.

Martin’s Twitter feed reads as a parody of poor grammar and an even more impoverished vocabulary. There, he’s a “No Limit N-gga,” girls he knows are “bitches” and “hoes,” and the primary extracurricular activity he immerses himself in is marijuana. The gold-teeth smile, the tattoos, the ten-day suspension from school, and all the rest appear as pathetic attempts to assert his virility. Yet, as his supporters point out, Trayvon also liked Skittles and Chuck E. Cheese’s.

Martin was a thug in training.

You can find dirt on anyone of his age of any race if you look hard enough.

That's not really true, but it sounds good. :eusa_silenced:

I'm watching "The Dead Zone" from 1983 with Christopher Walken. Great actor and was really good in "The Dear Hunter" and the more recent, maybe late 90's, "Nick of Time".

I know there are some out there, a very slight minority, and no one on this board, who thinks George Zimmerman is a hero. I know they are out there, I don't know why, but they are and they are very misguided individuals. No, Zimmerman is not a hero and he is not someone you can look up to as a role model. If you want a true hero to use as a role model, look to Oskar Shindler as just one example.

I know. I am one of 8 girls in my family and we are going to Florida together in a couple of weeks. I am already getting heart palpitations thinking about it. Too much drama..

good luck. lol. I had one brother--looked a little bit like Willie Nelson. He lived on the edge, gone now. German tempers. Stubborn Anglo Saxon genes---I often longed to be living on an atoll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back