The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[

in self defense.
there was absolutely no reason for "fight" for T. would he be reasonable and choose "flight" - he would be alive.

Instead he chooses to prove he is a bad-ass gangsta wannabe and attacked Z. who happened to have a legal gun and killed him in self-defense

Or he was reasonably afraid this pervert was going to rape him and kill him.

Again- Zimmerman never identified himself. For all Trayvon knew he was some kind of sicko.

You are really going to lead that guy back to your house where your father and little brother are?

If I'm on his ignore list, why does he spend soo much time repsonding to me, that's the better question.

Because this amount of stupid is too hard to ignore or let slip into intelligent minds. You are a pervasive influence. You lie, mislead, and deceive.

Wow. I had no idea I was so devious...

Has it occurred to you that I just have an opinion that differs from yours?

How narcissistic. Has it ever occurred to you that you are just wrong?

Last edited:
***yawning***

this is all nice and peachy but it still doesn't prove your assertion that "911 dispatchers are "authorities".

They are NOT.
They are neither "governing" nor "administering".

Or are the janitors cleaning the government buildings also "the authorities"? They are also the part of "the organization" :lol:

Go take your pills to improve your cognitive function.

Wait, some people want to go through life deluding themselves that the only authorities in the U.S. are the police? :badgrin:

You have to obey the authorities, and that is why it is important to know who they are and that 911 is definitely so.

And it's important to know that GZ had a legal right to comply with 911 when they told him not to follow.

If you can't distinguish between those with power in an organization and mere administrators, that's not my problem.

dude, you can obey the telephone pole if you wish to - I could not care less.

That still doesn't make 911 phone operators "authorities" and no requirement fr GZ to follow their instructions ( which he did, BTW) :lol:

Dispatchers have the authority to tell people to "stand down", or whatever they need to until the cops get there.

It's obvious you trolls in here never heard a Dispatcher calm down a Domestic dispute or tell somebody not to do something becasue it could endanger them.

Just request a 911 file case on any crime, you will hear the Dispatcher trying to help the situation until the Cops get there.

Most of you are just race-baiters in here. :eusa_hand:

You stupid ass-hat, the dispatcher has no authority, meaning that if a person simply ignores, them, NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT.

There is no crime of 'failing to obey the dispatch/911 operator/ etc'.

You truly are a fucking retard.

Try giving some lip to 911 and see if that doesn't wind you up quickly in jail. :cuckoo:

[

in self defense.
there was absolutely no reason for "fight" for T. would he be reasonable and choose "flight" - he would be alive.

Instead he chooses to prove he is a bad-ass gangsta wannabe and attacked Z. who happened to have a legal gun and killed him in self-defense

Again- Zimmerman never identified himself. For all Trayvon knew he was some kind of sicko.

You are really going to lead that guy back to your house where your father and little brother are?

GZ has no legal obligation to identify himself. Dad was on the town with girlfriend, not at the house.

They were at dinner until 8:15. The judge said that.

yes--Nancy Grace seems to know. Manslaughter.

I guess she is right--insert emoticon of furious rage and throwing up.

Well, she was a prosecutor so I forgive her verbosity. A lot of people really like her and how she is. I checked out of HLN until I hear something is going on.

There was a time when she had a few things to say that I could understand.

I will giver her points for the efforts on behalf of victims.

Just too much passion on HLN. I am old and need calmer voices.

If the same thing could be said more calmly --that would be something.

I no longer enjoy vigorous debate--clearly CNN and HLN have targeted those under 40 or 50, too. I just don't feel they are concerned with me.

[

in self defense.

of somebody is so reasonably afraid of being raped and killed ( which is laughable, given their sizes and abilities to fight) he would simply fly home or/and call 911.

Instead he attacks Z - which proves he was NOT afraid but ANGRY, which his conversation with his girlfriend proves.
He wanted to be a bad-ass hero and brag in front of his girl.
which was stupid and cost him his life.

Which means it’s perfectly fair.

Again, the manslaughter charge automatically connects to the murder charge, absent the prosecution’s request.

Not all laws are fair.....

That doesn’t make any sense.

The application of the law was consistent with Zimmerman as with any other defendant.

I wasn't saying THIS law was unfair. I meant generally....you sounded like you were saying if something is a law then it HAS to be fair. I'm just saying not ALL laws are fair.

Martin’s Twitter feed reads as a parody of poor grammar and an even more impoverished vocabulary. There, he’s a “No Limit N-gga,” girls he knows are “bitches” and “hoes,” and the primary extracurricular activity he immerses himself in is marijuana. The gold-teeth smile, the tattoos, the ten-day suspension from school, and all the rest appear as pathetic attempts to assert his virility. Yet, as his supporters point out, Trayvon also liked Skittles and Chuck E. Cheese’s.

Martin was a thug in training.

Wait, some people want to go through life deluding themselves that the only authorities in the U.S. are the police? :badgrin:

You have to obey the authorities, and that is why it is important to know who they are and that 911 is definitely so.

And it's important to know that GZ had a legal right to comply with 911 when they told him not to follow.

If you can't distinguish between those with power in an organization and mere administrators, that's not my problem.

That still doesn't make 911 phone operators "authorities" and no requirement fr GZ to follow their instructions ( which he did, BTW) :lol:

Dispatchers have the authority to tell people to "stand down", or whatever they need to until the cops get there.

It's obvious you trolls in here never heard a Dispatcher calm down a Domestic dispute or tell somebody not to do something becasue it could endanger them.

Just request a 911 file case on any crime, you will hear the Dispatcher trying to help the situation until the Cops get there.

Most of you are just race-baiters in here. :eusa_hand:

You stupid ass-hat, the dispatcher has no authority, meaning that if a person simply ignores, them, NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT.

Try giving some lip to 911 and see if that doesn't wind you up quickly in jail. :cuckoo:

go away, you dumb troll
:eusa_whistle:

Martin’s Twitter feed reads as a parody of poor grammar and an even more impoverished vocabulary. There, he’s a “No Limit N-gga,” girls he knows are “bitches” and “hoes,” and the primary extracurricular activity he immerses himself in is marijuana. The gold-teeth smile, the tattoos, the ten-day suspension from school, and all the rest appear as pathetic attempts to assert his virility. Yet, as his supporters point out, Trayvon also liked Skittles and Chuck E. Cheese’s.

Martin was a thug in training.

That is why if there is a hung jury there will be no retrial. With proper discovery these things would have been admitted.

I would have to say that since they haven't stopped deliberating, and they asked for info about manslaughter charges that there is very little chance GZ will walk free.

I figured it would be manslaughter. That's an easy out for the jury, they probably view it as a compromise. Facts in the case be damned. Reasonable doubt? Never heard of it. Let's find a compromise.:doubt:

there is a discussion on grounds for appeals on CNN.

plenty of grounds, I would think.

The Law--'jurors are a microcosm of society--the law is complex' etc

yes--I understand and hope and pray I am never brought to trial. Some close calls--when my brother was raving from meth--and my mother was in tears. I seemed insane. Got to meet a number of LE officers. Never want to meet any more. What you can be charged with--it's interesting.

yes--Nancy Grace seems to know. Manslaughter.

I guess she is right--insert emoticon of furious rage and throwing up.

Well, she was a prosecutor so I forgive her verbosity. A lot of people really like her and how she is. I checked out of HLN until I hear something is going on.

There was a time when she had a few things to say that I could understand.

I will giver her points for the efforts on behalf of victims.

Just too much passion on HLN. I am old and need calmer voices.

If the same thing could be said more calmly --that would be something.

I no longer enjoy vigorous debate--clearly CNN and HLN have targeted those under 40 or 50, too. I just don't feel they are concerned with me.

They're there pretty late, there just might be a verdict tonight.

Lucky for Z hispanics are sadly almost as numerous as blacks. He'll be protected. Everyone on this board that's praying he gets fucked up the ass by a black in prison will be sorely disappointed.

Does he identify himself as an Hispanic or does he identify himself as white?

Hispanic in the Hannity interview. However, many believe he lied about everything in that interview. :)

I don't think that him being a "neighborhood watch" aka, in their (fellow prisoners) book a snitch, will go over well with him in jail..............

go away, you dumb troll
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC9yD8YqXYI]The 5th Dimension - Up, Up and Away - YouTube[/ame]

Does he identify himself as an Hispanic or does he identify himself as white?

Hispanic in the Hannity interview. However, many believe he lied about everything in that interview. :)

I don't think that him being a "neighborhood watch" aka, in their (fellow prisoners) book a snitch, will go over well with him in jail..............

I would say all the brothers would probably be a bigger threat than the "neighborhood watch" tag.

"It's easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission."

Do you know who said that?

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper said that. She was a very fascinating woman and very smart as well. She was one of those who also coined the phrase, "A bug in the system" when they found a moth on one of the mother boards of an old computer.

What does this have to do with the trial? Absolutely nothing, lol. Just a fun thing to think about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back