The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zimmerman was terrified, he would have never gotten out of the truck.

if T was terrified he would have run home

Or he might have tried to fight for his life, which is what people do when they think someone is about to inflict bodily harm.

Hense, why it's called "Flight or Fight".

Why are you wasting time telling me? If you have evidence that George started the fight you should get that info to the Prosecution.

Because they sure as hell didn't present it.

Fancy is sensing defeat. She keeps showing Dr Shipping saying "I have no memory". She's going to hang the acquittal on him.

This just in.

Zimmerman will either walk or do jail time.

That is all.

I really hate the media. They know NOTHING at this point, just like us.

Or he might have tried to fight for his life, which is what people do when they think someone is about to inflict bodily harm.

fight for his life? with whom? he was not attacked by anybody - would he go home, nothing would happen

write a fantasy book.

why can't you, hood apologists just stick to the EVIDENCE?

[

Why are you wasting time telling me? If you have evidence that George started the fight you should get that info to the Prosecution.

I don't know why i waste time talking to a few of you folks.

But frankly, the prosecution pretty much proved its case.

Trayvon Martin would be alive today if not for George Zimmerman.

fight for his life? with whom? he was not attacked by anybody - would he go home, nothing would happen

write a fantasy book.

Evidence is inconvenient.

Where is the evidence other than his testimony that GZ was terrified? There is good testimony on both sides on who was screaming.

and if it was Trayvon screaming for help, wouldn't you think every other word or so would of started with the Letter F? and we also should of heard the term "F%$#N Cracker Head" during his screams for help? You know, if I am beating the bajezuz out of anyone, kicking his ass, would I be screaming for help? im not exactly a wussy.

I've yet to witness a brawl in my lifetime where the person who is kicking the shit out of the other person yells "help me help me".

Doesn't happen. That boat don't float.

This just in.

That is all.

And no matter what the verdict is, not one of them will be surprised and say, "Well, yeah because of..." like they knew all along.

Fox News--Frank Taafe?

it is 5 to 1--in favor of acquittal. The 1 is reviewing the manslaughter instructions.

Please tell us you know Taafe is a friend of Zimmermans. I mean, you did know this before quoting him.

Of course he has something to do with Fox. Who else could he work for. You see, he is friends with Zimmerman.

Damn.

write a fantasy book.

If George Zimmerman had not been out there with A GUN, Trayvon Martin would still be alive.

write a fantasy book.

Indeed.

[

Trayvon Martin would be alive today if not for his own foolishness. The prosecution had their asses handed to them in the examination phase. Frankly, I think you are stupid on purpose.

This just in.

That is all.

The news desk, with anchorman...Captain Obvious.

Captain%20obvious%20saving%20funny%20picture%20falling.jpg

[

You and two other people think that the Prosecution "proved" it's case.

They got their asses kicked.

[

How did they prove their case? The jury seems to have moved past murder 2, and they never addressed who threw the first punch, or how the injuries occurred to GZ. Most women that I know follow the rules in a situation like this to a tee. Their instructions are to consider Murder 2 then Manslaughter and self-defense last. I don't believe they've even gotten to the question of self defense yet.

write a fantasy book.

He was being followed by a complete stranger, who continued to chase him on truck and on foot, after he started running.

Flight or Fight.

Oh. Yeah. Trayvon was not a "hood". He was a regular kid who was engaged in lawful behavior when he was menaced by a creep with a gun.

Who killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back