The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News--Frank Taafe?

it is 5 to 1--in favor of acquittal. The 1 is reviewing the manslaughter instructions.

And you believe this? How would Frank Taffe know, he isn't even a lawyer but obviously racist. His opinion is that the Black woman is against allowing Georgie to walk free.

Did you think he was serious?

come on. The Hispanic woman--5 white women and one Hispanic woman. That is the jury.

or don't.

what have you heard? tell us.

Sawah doesn't do facts. :eusa_shhh:

So I guess it is ok to commit crimes if you're BLACK. This is what I'm talking about when I discuss the double standard.

No wonder our inner-cities are going to hell. Is there NOT one black that will speak out about how very fucking wrong this is?

LOL, what group has the largest population in jail and prisons?

Lucky for Z hispanics are sadly almost as numerous as blacks. He'll be protected. Everyone on this board that's praying he gets fucked up the ass by a black in prison will be sorely disappointed.

Fairly unlikely, I have a pretty hard head. I can take a punch pretty well.

But that isn't the point here.

The point here is, if Zimmerman shot Trayvon because he was angry, that's manslaughter.

And that kind of sounds like where the jury is leaning.

First of all, I know you lack a proper knowledge in human anatomy. You have two areas on the side of your skull, called the temple. The term is derived for the muscle and the bone underneath, the temporal bone and the temporalis muscle. One of two things can occur, if something sharp hits that area, it can penetrate the skin, muscle and bone to cause fatal brain damage. If something blunt hits you, like a human fist, you can cause bone to fracture into and lodge itself in the brain. You can literally drive that area of the skull into the person's brain just by punching. I know, because I have studied comparative anatomy since 2008.

That's nice. Are you putting that to some kind of use, because it seems if you have all day to sit home and watch this trial, it's not like you have a productive job. Just saying.

Point was, ZImmerman had no broken bones, concusssions, etc. He did not require hospitialization. EMT"s on the scene described his injuries as MINOR.

He was not in fear for his life.

[
That's where your wrong firstly.

Secondly, Zimmerman never exhibited anger during the fight. And instead of anger, it was frustration over a rash of burglaries which drove him to say "fucking punks" or "these assholes always get away." He shot him out of fear. You generalize too much.

Again, if Zimmerman were afraid, he would have never gotten out of the truck.

Point is, your statement is countered by Dr. Vincent Di Maio. The lacerations were "markers of force" which indicated that the head impacted something with great force.

Again, if Trayvon were afraid, he would have called the police, gone home, and avoided any further confrontation. He had 4 minutes to walk a mere 100 yards to his home.

Next.

Did anyone catch what A$$ and Stamina worked out for jury question?

After some back-and-forth, and shortly before the judge announced that the jury had ordered dinner, prosecutors and defense lawyers agreed to a response to the jury's question -- basically asking for more detail. "The court cannot engage in general discussions but may be able to address a specific question regarding clarification of the instructions regarding manslaughter," their joint response to the jury says. "If you have a specific question, please submit it."

Jury weighing Zimmerman's fate asks question about manslaughter option - CNN.com

Thanks! I was with daughter.

They're still at it.

Long night.

it's not your bone which will kill you. it is something INSIDE your head. the bone might still be OK

Z shot T in self-defense and he was not angry, he was terrified

If Zimmerman was terrified, he would have never gotten out of the truck.

If Trayvon was terrified, he wouldn't have beaten the snot out of Zimmerman.

My gosh, you are easily countered.

It really doesn't matter what GZ felt when he got out of the truck. The only thing that matters is what GZ felt during the altercation. Everything that leads up to the fight is irrelevant in the eyes of the law. The focus for this legal process is the altercation because that is where illegal things occurred.

Fox News--Frank Taafe?

it is 5 to 1--in favor of acquittal. The 1 is reviewing the manslaughter instructions.

And you believe this? How would Frank Taffe know, he isn't even a lawyer but obviously racist. His opinion is that the Black woman is against allowing Georgie to walk free.

come on. The Hispanic woman--5 white women and one Hispanic woman. That is the jury.

or don't.

No! You tell me how anyone would know what is going on in the jury room. Nobody does.

That Taffe guy is Zimmerman's friend, he in no way, knows anything.

So I guess it is ok to commit crimes if you're BLACK. This is what I'm talking about when I discuss the double standard.

No wonder our inner-cities are going to hell. Is there NOT one black that will speak out about how very fucking wrong this is?

Lucky for Z hispanics are sadly almost as numerous as blacks. He'll be protected. Everyone on this board that's praying he gets fucked up the ass by a black in prison will be sorely disappointed.

I don't know if he'll fit in well with Hispanics given that so many people have mistaken him as white.

Matt, not going to rehash the evidence for the 500th time, it's tiresome.

Just saying that the Jury asking for this clarification does not look good for Zimmerman.

The jury is instructed to go in the order of the charges. By asking for clarification on manslaughter it shows that they have ruled out murder 2. The self-defense claim is being applied to that as well. I think if you can read the jury that well you are in the wrong career. My belief is that they are asking what the charge means by causing the events to occur. Once they are told that following is not against the law, then self-defense applies to the altercation.

Again, you have conveniently omitted the armed (and dangerous) part. You can't just blatantly follow people around with a gun and always expect that to be legal when you end up confronting them armed and potentially dangerous.

Prove Z confronted Trayvon. Oh and phone your information in to the Prosecutor's office will you because they weren't able to prove it.

So you should help them out. :eusa_angel:

Does he identify himself as an Hispanic or does he identify himself as white?

or don't.

No! You tell me how anyone would know what is going on in the jury room. Nobody does.

That Taffe guy is Zimmerman's friend, he in no way, knows anything.

He's only saying it because no one else is. Everyone is saying Zimmerman is going away for Manslaughter because the jury wants to compromise. Everyone is saying, with the exception of a few, that even though the evidence should set Zimmerman free, the jury is going to convict Zimmerman to either appease the public or because they feel sorry for the mother, not because he's guilty.

it's not your bone which will kill you. it is something INSIDE your head. the bone might still be OK

Z shot T in self-defense and he was not angry, he was terrified

If Zimmerman was terrified, he would have never gotten out of the truck.

If Trayvon was terrified, he wouldn't have beaten the snot out of Zimmerman.

My gosh, you are easily countered.

Quite the contrary, in a panic situation, you have what can be called the "Flight or Fight" reaction.

Again- Trayvon's reaction. He's being followed by a stranger, and he's probably been told all his life to be afraid if a stranger starts following you. He's wandering in a neighborhood at night he doesn't know so well, and suddenly, this guy is on top of him.

Fight or flight.

Trayvon's actions are pretty easy to explain.

Of course, Trayvon isn't on trial here. Zimmerman is.

Does he identify himself as an Hispanic or does he identify himself as white?

Hispanic in the Hannity interview. However, many believe he lied about everything in that interview. :)

If Trayvon's actions are easy to explain, how did he end up near where Zimmerman was? You think Zimmerman beat him and then drug him across the complex?

not much that makes sense on other channels.

shrug--I don't care who --but I want succinct updates.

if wishes were horses. or when pigs fly--a good commercial that I have seen several times--no idea of the product. for any entity gathering fyi on me.

Point is, your statement is countered by Dr. Vincent Di Maio. The lacerations were "markers of force" which indicated that the head impacted something with great force.

Again, if Trayvon were afraid, he would have called the police, gone home, and avoided any further confrontation. He had 4 minutes to walk a mere 100 yards to his home.

Next.

Black people don't really trust the police. This case is a good example why.

As far as going home, maybe he was afraid ZImmerman would catch him before he got to his door, if he even was sure where his door was. (Again, it looks like one of those prefabs where all the houses look kind of the same.)

Guy, one more time. Trayvon isn't on trial here. Zimmerman is.

And if the Jury had bought his Self-Defense nonsense, they'd have acquitted by now.

I would have to say that since they haven't stopped deliberating, and they asked for info about manslaughter charges that there is very little chance GZ will walk free.

I figured it would be manslaughter. That's an easy out for the jury, they probably view it as a compromise. Facts in the case be damned. Reasonable doubt? Never heard of it. Let's find a compromise.:doubt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back