The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I care about his actions because there are plenty of people who are racist that don't pursue someone and shoot them like zimmerman did to Martin.

Do you just ignore Martin came back or you just know it could never happen he came back punched GZ and began to pound his head ?

Who is the witness that stated that Martin came back, zimmerman? If he came back to "pound his head", why would he be talking on a cell phone?

Forgot the part where he hung up, didn't you? Remember how the phone was in the grass and not in the pocket?

Such a tool.

Voluntary manslaughter describes a homicide intentionally committed while in the midst of a provocation. The prosecutor must show a sudden, unexpected event or circumstance serving as a provocation. As a result of the provocation, the defendant must have felt a temporary anger, heat of passion, or emotion that immediately resulted in an intent to kill or an intent to commit the act that resulted in the victim's death. - See more at: Florida Voluntary Manslaughter Laws - FindLaw

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/florida-law/florida-voluntary

Voluntary manslaughter describes a homicide intentionally committed while in the midst of a provocation. The prosecutor must show a sudden, unexpected event or circumstance serving as a provocation. As a result of the provocation, the defendant must have felt a temporary anger, heat of passion, or emotion that immediately resulted in an intent to kill or an intent to commit the act that resulted in the victim's death. - See more at: Florida Voluntary Manslaughter Laws - FindLaw

doesn't fit

Now, where did Zimmerman willfully or intentionally provoke Martin? There was no "heat of passion or emotion" just instinct.

Wouldn't you be angry if you were hit? Having your head pounded on the cement???

Yes, I would be.

That doesn't constitute self defense, though.

If he shot the kid in anger, that's manslaughter.

Well then, we all know how you would react if someone killed you with one punch. You would be dead.

Fairly unlikely, I have a pretty hard head. I can take a punch pretty well.

But that isn't the point here.

The point here is, if Zimmerman shot Trayvon because he was angry, that's manslaughter.

And that kind of sounds like where the jury is leaning.

doesn't fit

Tragically killing someone fits, and punishment is called for.

I'll tell you one thing...The right of self defense is gone against the special group. You couldn't pay me a million bucks to walk or live within one of these communities when my rights are gone.

You'd have to be a idiot to be white and live with this kind of risk that you can't defend yourself. This is how big of a crock of shit this is.

How shocking it must be to some Southerners to know that you can't simply stalk a black boy and blow him away without everybody makin' a fuss about it. Whatever happened to this country?
You must be living in a different time period, because this has never been the America I grew up in..

I grew up in an America where the law mattered, and the manipulation of the law was caught immediately if one tried to manipulate it, but these days it's a whole other story, and that is why no one can hardly get these things right anymore. People have become to cunning and smart, and they have become to cunning and smart in a bad way, so it's so wonder the devil is smiling like a mule eating briars when he looks upon us now, and upon our folly in which we have allowed to be created amongst us today.

When and where was that?

doesn't fit

Tragically killing someone fits, and punishment is called for.

nope. no evidence for that. plenty of evidence for self-defense

Don't know if FL procedural law allows for it: But if they can, I'd like to see the jury render at least a PARTIAL verdict.

I am guessing that they have already acquitted GZ of murder.

So take that verdict.

That way, on any possible retrial, the idiot persecutors cannot ever again try GZ for murder.

So I guess it is ok to commit crimes if you're BLACK. This is what I'm talking about when I discuss the double standard.

No wonder our inner-cities are going to hell. Is there NOT one black that will speak out about how very fucking wrong this is?

LOL, what group has the largest population in jail and prisons?

Yes, I would be.

Well then, we all know how you would react if someone killed you with one punch. You would be dead.

The point here is, if Zimmerman shot Trayvon because he was angry, that's manslaughter.

it's not your bone which will kill you. it is something INSIDE your head. the bone might still be OK

Z shot T in self-defense and he was not angry, he was terrified

Last edited:
Doubt he even voted, too busy with his vigilante work.

Peaceful demonstrations. You get so stupid, I swear, Rs are too lazy for peaceful demonstrations or working things out, they just go out and murder people.

Sarah, it doesn't matter if he voted or not.
To you, Zimmerman, a registered 'D', is a murderer and in the same breath you claim that 'R's are murderers also.

WTF Sarah?? Seriously????

Rs are the ones most interested in guns and vigilantism so actions speak louder than words.

Can't prove it by this case.
So by this case actions DO speak louder than words.

Zimmerman, the Democrat, is a murderer by your standards, yet you justify his political affiliation with "Doubt he even voted."

Rs are the ones most interested in guns and vigilantism so actions speak louder than words.

According to your post...who put the $10k bounty on Zimmerman's head, "Wanted Dead or Alive"?
Who tweeted Zimmerman's address and called for vigilante 'justice'?
Who tweeted Zimmerman's parent's address?

You don't really know how it would have turned out.

You don't think that Martin had the right to stand his ground? "In the United States of America, stand-your-ground law states that a person may justifiably use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of an unlawful threat, without an obligation to retreat first. "
If someone is pursuing me in their vehicle and then leaves vehicle to continue that pursuit, I see that as a REAL THREAT. zimmerman didn't have to leave his vehicle at all to continue his pursuit.

Why didn't Trayvon call 911 instead of jaking himself up to take out a crazy ass cracker?

His woman said he was talking about that man.

Why didnt the armed Zimmerman wait for the cops. He knew they were coming. why did he get out of the damn truck?

What kind of ego did this guy have?

Hello?

Let's play "turn aboutsie"?

Why didn't Trayon run home? Why did he talk to his girlfriend about "a creepy ass cracker?

Why didn't Trayvon call 911 if he was scared?

Why didn't Trayvon call 911 instead of jaking himself up to take out a crazy ass cracker?

His woman said he was talking about that man.

Why didnt the armed Zimmerman wait for the cops. He knew they were coming. why did he get out of the damn truck?

What kind of ego did this guy have?

Hello?

Let's play "turn aboutsie"?

Why didn't Trayon run home? Why did he talk to his girlfriend about "a creepy ass cracker?

Why didn't Trayvon call 911 if he was scared?

Right, that's what makes this case so tragic.

Yes, I would be.

That's exactly what I am thinking.

Fox News--Frank Taafe?

it is 5 to 1--in favor of acquittal. The 1 is reviewing the manslaughter instructions.

Do you just ignore Martin came back or you just know it could never happen he came back punched GZ and began to pound his head ?

Who is the witness that stated that Martin came back, zimmerman? If he came back to "pound his head", why would he be talking on a cell phone?

Forgot the part where he hung up, didn't you? Remember how the phone was in the grass and not in the pocket?

Such a tool.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Why wasn't the phone in his pocket if he decided to ALLEGEDLY "ambush" zimmerman? I think that the fact that he was on the phone and the phone was on the ground, shows that their meeting was not planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back