The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IlarMeily said:
And of course I do know who initiated the physical altercation.

Beyond ANY doubt it WAS TM, you idiot.

Physical evidence confirms it.

The non gun shot wound injuries were entirely on the VICTIM of the assault, Mr. Zimmerman.

The physical evidence does not confirm anything.

Yeah, actually. It does. It is not surprising that a biased moron like you can't or won't see as much.

I would not expect an imbecile like you to understand.

I am not interested in what a fucking lying rodent like you says about such mattes, you fly fucker.

Your foul mouth is the only weapon you have so any attempt at serious debate is useless. THE IGNORE
feature is a blessing...have fun!

Suck a pile of rat cocks, you ignorant dishonest pussy.

Meanwhile, kiss "murder" goodbye, you freaky deeky motherfucker.

Sarah, it doesn't matter if he voted or not.
To you, Zimmerman, a registered 'D', is a murderer and in the same breath you claim that 'R's are murderers also.

WTF Sarah?? Seriously????

Rs are the ones most interested in guns and vigilantism so actions speak louder than words.

Can't prove it by this case.
So by this case actions DO speak louder than words.

Zimmerman, the Democrat, is a murderer by your standards, yet you justify his political affiliation with "Doubt he even voted."

Rs are the ones most interested in guns and vigilantism so actions speak louder than words.

According to your post...who put the $10k bounty on Zimmerman's head, "Wanted Dead or Alive"?
Who tweeted Zimmerman's address and called for vigilante 'justice'?
Who tweeted Zimmerman's parent's address?

I don't care, my point was that political affiliation isn't really relevant but you all continue to try making it so.

One more time people. He left his vehicle to give the exact location for the police. The street sign of which I don't have YAY! but remember my days being urban had numbers for the beginning of the houses on said street.

And Zimmerman isn't to blame for leaving his car to tell the dispatcher his exact location.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? "If Zimmerman...................".

Yes, I would be.

That doesn't constitute self defense, though.

If he shot the kid in anger, that's manslaughter.

Well then, we all know how you would react if someone killed you with one punch. You would be dead.

Fairly unlikely, I have a pretty hard head. I can take a punch pretty well.

But that isn't the point here.

The point here is, if Zimmerman shot Trayvon because he was angry, that's manslaughter.

And that kind of sounds like where the jury is leaning.

First of all, I know you lack a proper knowledge in human anatomy. You have two areas on the side of your skull, called the temple. The term is derived for the muscle and the bone underneath, the temporal bone and the temporalis muscle. One of two things can occur, if something sharp hits that area, it can penetrate the skin, muscle and bone to cause fatal brain damage. If something blunt hits you, like a human fist, you can cause bone to fracture into and lodge itself in the brain. You can literally drive that area of the skull into the person's brain just by punching. I know, because I have studied comparative anatomy since 2008.

That's where your wrong firstly.

Secondly, Zimmerman never exhibited anger during the fight. And instead of anger, it was frustration over a rash of burglaries which drove him to say "fucking punks" or "these assholes always get away." He shot him out of fear. You generalize too much.

Lastly, if you apply logic to this situation; if the jury used self defense to exonerate him of Murder 2, guess what? It stands to reason they may apply the same logic to manslaughter.

Last edited:
It's looking more like they are leaning towards Manslaughter as a comprimise verdict.

BASED ON WHAT? How would you feel if someone started slamming your head against the ground???

Matt, not going to rehash the evidence for the 500th time, it's tiresome.

Just saying that the Jury asking for this clarification does not look good for Zimmerman.

The jury is instructed to go in the order of the charges. By asking for clarification on manslaughter it shows that they have ruled out murder 2. The self-defense claim is being applied to that as well. I think if you can read the jury that well you are in the wrong career. My belief is that they are asking what the charge means by causing the events to occur. Once they are told that following is not against the law, then self-defense applies to the altercation.

Well then, we all know how you would react if someone killed you with one punch. You would be dead.

The point here is, if Zimmerman shot Trayvon because he was angry, that's manslaughter.

it's not your bone which will kill you. it is something INSIDE your head. the bone might still be OK

Z shot T in self-defense and he was not angry, he was terrified

If Zimmerman was terrified, he would have never gotten out of the truck.

political pressure--still surprised that the POTUS said what he said.

It's known as free speech.

WHAT!

He is Zimmerman's president too.

He has a responsibility as POTUS to all citizens.

He had ZERO brains or right to jump in on a witch hunt especially prior to any facts or investigation been done (and closed as BULLSHIT and unfounded) even still without that, he had zero right to lay sides to something like that. I hold him accountable for helping incite what went down last year. He was dead. wrong.

If I distasted him before that, I despised him after that.

It's known as free speech.

WHAT!

He is Zimmerman's president too.

He has a responsibility as POTUS to all citizens.

He had ZERO brains or right to jump in on a witch hunt especially prior to any facts or investigation been done (and closed as BULLSHIT and unfounded) even still without that, he had zero right to lay sides to something like that. I hold him accountable for helping incite what went down last year. He was dead. wrong.

If I distasted him before that, I despised him after that.

Obama is living proof that Harvard sells mail order degrees.

Ok I feel real stupid. I need some translation please. I can't read what is written in the last few posts.

Don't feel stupid. We are from rural Iowa and not subject to those foreign dialects... I have trouble reading them, too. In fact, I just scroll past them.

Fox News--Frank Taafe?

it is 5 to 1--in favor of acquittal. The 1 is reviewing the manslaughter instructions.

I have no idea where he gets his "news."

Bu if his "sources" are accurate, good.

Full acquittal.

It's what's for JUSTICE!

I'm headed over to find out what is being said.

CNN seemed inclined the other way.

This is getting to be quite a JOB.

better than living in China I suppose. or the Middle East.

Fox News--Frank Taafe?

it is 5 to 1--in favor of acquittal. The 1 is reviewing the manslaughter instructions.

And you believe this? How would Frank Taffe know, he isn't even a lawyer but obviously racist. His opinion is that the Black woman is against allowing Georgie to walk free.

Did you think he was serious?

That's exactly what I am thinking.

Such base and abstract thinking.

Fox News--Frank Taafe?

And you believe this? How would Frank Taffe know, he isn't even a lawyer but obviously racist. His opinion is that the Black woman is against allowing Georgie to walk free.

Did you think he was serious?

come on. The Hispanic woman--5 white women and one Hispanic woman. That is the jury.

or don't.

what have you heard? tell us.

First of all, I know you lack a proper knowledge in human anatomy. You have two areas on the side of your skull, called the temple. The term is derived for the muscle and the bone underneath, the temporal bone and the temporalis muscle. One of two things can occur, if something sharp hits that area, it can penetrate the skin, muscle and bone to cause fatal brain damage. If something blunt hits you, like a human fist, you can cause bone to fracture into and lodge itself in the brain. You can literally drive that area of the skull into the person's brain just by punching. I know, because I have studied comparative anatomy since 2008.

That's nice. Are you putting that to some kind of use, because it seems if you have all day to sit home and watch this trial, it's not like you have a productive job. Just saying.

Point was, ZImmerman had no broken bones, concusssions, etc. He did not require hospitialization. EMT"s on the scene described his injuries as MINOR.

He was not in fear for his life.

[
That's where your wrong firstly.

Secondly, Zimmerman never exhibited anger during the fight. And instead of anger, it was frustration over a rash of burglaries which drove him to say "fucking punks" or "these assholes always get away." He shot him out of fear. You generalize too much.

Again, if Zimmerman were afraid, he would have never gotten out of the truck.

it's not your bone which will kill you. it is something INSIDE your head. the bone might still be OK

Z shot T in self-defense and he was not angry, he was terrified

If Zimmerman was terrified, he would have never gotten out of the truck.

If Trayvon was terrified, he wouldn't have beaten the snot out of Zimmerman.

My gosh, you are easily countered.

Did anyone catch what A$$ and Stamina worked out for jury question?

After some back-and-forth, and shortly before the judge announced that the jury had ordered dinner, prosecutors and defense lawyers agreed to a response to the jury's question -- basically asking for more detail. "The court cannot engage in general discussions but may be able to address a specific question regarding clarification of the instructions regarding manslaughter," their joint response to the jury says. "If you have a specific question, please submit it."

Jury weighing Zimmerman's fate asks question about manslaughter option - CNN.com

BASED ON WHAT? How would you feel if someone started slamming your head against the ground???

Matt, not going to rehash the evidence for the 500th time, it's tiresome.

Just saying that the Jury asking for this clarification does not look good for Zimmerman.

The jury is instructed to go in the order of the charges. By asking for clarification on manslaughter it shows that they have ruled out murder 2. The self-defense claim is being applied to that as well. I think if you can read the jury that well you are in the wrong career. My belief is that they are asking what the charge means by causing the events to occur. Once they are told that following is not against the law, then self-defense applies to the altercation.

Again, you have conveniently omitted the armed (and dangerous) part. You can't just blatantly follow people around with a gun and always expect that to be legal when you end up confronting them armed and potentially dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back