The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After deliberating for almost eight hours Saturday, jurors deciding whether George Zimmerman committed a crime when he fatally shot Trayvon Martin stopped their work to ask the judge a question about manslaughter.

"May we please have clarification on the instructions regarding manslaughter," Judge Debra Nelson read from the jurors' note before a courtroom that had rapidly filled up with lawyers, reporters and members of the families of Martin and Zimmerman.

As jurors awaited an answer, Nelson talked to lawyers at the bench and then said court would recess for a half hour. When attorneys returned, prosecutor Richard Mantei said that after conducting research, he would suggest asking the jurors to elaborate. Defense attorney Mark O'Mara agreed.

The judge then sent a note back to the jury that read: "The court can't engage in general discussion but may be able to address a specific question regarding clarification of the instructions regarding manslaughter. If you have a specific question, please submit it."

LOL, what group has the largest population in jail and prisons?

Lucky for Z hispanics are sadly almost as numerous as blacks. He'll be protected. Everyone on this board that's praying he gets fucked up the ass by a black in prison will be sorely disappointed.

I don't know if he'll fit in well with Hispanics given that so many people have mistaken him as white.

The liberal nutbars in the media thought they hit the "race card jackpot". :lol:

They made him white and I have no doubt they were having a blast because of his last name. A white jew.

Hell's bells look at what the crazies did at NBC. Knowingly editing a tape of the 911 call to make George appear to be racist.

Back to the prisnon/race thingy for a sec.

He'd fit in just fine with Netas or La Eme. They hate blacks more than they hate so called "whiteys".

My opinion only, but I think there is one or two hold ups either way right now. That is what the clarification is about. Couple aren't sure what the act or acts part of the manslaughter charge is all about.

Fairly unlikely, I have a pretty hard head. I can take a punch pretty well.

But that isn't the point here.

The point here is, if Zimmerman shot Trayvon because he was angry, that's manslaughter.

And that kind of sounds like where the jury is leaning.

it's not your bone which will kill you. it is something INSIDE your head. the bone might still be OK

Z shot T in self-defense and he was not angry, he was terrified

If Zimmerman was terrified, he would have never gotten out of the truck.

if T was terrified he would have run home

Ahhhh, good to be home again....

Fill me in on everything I've missed since Wednesday!
:lol:

Lucky for Z hispanics are sadly almost as numerous as blacks. He'll be protected. Everyone on this board that's praying he gets fucked up the ass by a black in prison will be sorely disappointed.

I don't know if he'll fit in well with Hispanics given that so many people have mistaken him as white.

The liberal nutbars in the media thought they hit the "race card jackpot". :lol:

They made him white and I have no doubt they were having a blast because of his last name. A white jew.

Hell's bells look at what the crazies did at NBC. Knowingly editing a tape of the 911 call to make George appear to be racist.

Back to the prisnon/race thingy for a sec.

He'd fit in just fine with Netas or La Eme. They hate blacks more than they hate so called "whiteys".

They'll probably put him in protective custody during the first few years of his stay, regardless.

it's not your bone which will kill you. it is something INSIDE your head. the bone might still be OK

Or he might have tried to fight for his life, which is what people do when they think someone is about to inflict bodily harm.

Hense, why it's called "Flight or Fight".

Point is, your statement is countered by Dr. Vincent Di Maio. The lacerations were "markers of force" which indicated that the head impacted something with great force.

Again, if Trayvon were afraid, he would have called the police, gone home, and avoided any further confrontation. He had 4 minutes to walk a mere 100 yards to his home.

Next.

Black people don't really trust the police. This case is a good example why.

As far as going home, maybe he was afraid ZImmerman would catch him before he got to his door, if he even was sure where his door was. (Again, it looks like one of those prefabs where all the houses look kind of the same.)

Guy, one more time. Trayvon isn't on trial here. Zimmerman is.

And if the Jury had bought his Self-Defense nonsense, they'd have acquitted by now.

:lol:

Trayvon the angel.

Look all that matters is a few minutes in time. Martin was beating the snot out of Zimmerman and George shot him.

Nothing else matters. All the other actions by both parties were legal up to the point in time when Trayvon jumped George and began beating him up.

Point is, your statement is countered by Dr. Vincent Di Maio. The lacerations were "markers of force" which indicated that the head impacted something with great force.

Again, if Trayvon were afraid, he would have called the police, gone home, and avoided any further confrontation. He had 4 minutes to walk a mere 100 yards to his home.

Next.

Black people don't really trust the police. This case is a good example why.

As far as going home, maybe he was afraid ZImmerman would catch him before he got to his door, if he even was sure where his door was. (Again, it looks like one of those prefabs where all the houses look kind of the same.)

Guy, one more time. Trayvon isn't on trial here. Zimmerman is.

And if the Jury had bought his Self-Defense nonsense, they'd have acquitted by now.

Does that me they are allowed to be vigilantes? After all GZ is catching quite a character assault for that right now. To an extent TM is on trial here. The state has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't committing an aggravated battery on GZ.

Where is the evidence other than his testimony that GZ was terrified? There is good testimony on both sides on who was screaming.

and if it was Trayvon screaming for help, wouldn't you think every other word or so would of started with the Letter F? and we also should of heard the term "F%$#N Cracker Head" during his screams for help? You know, if I am beating the bajezuz out of anyone, kicking his ass, would I be screaming for help? im not exactly a wussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back