The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy Grapes: Frank Taffe, why has George Zimmerman NEVER expressed remorse for the Killing?

Frank Taffe: Au contraire, don't you remember at his bond hearing last year when he apologized to the Martin family?

Fancy: Oh yeah, now I remember that.

ZING!!!

:lmao:

[

Maybe I should have been more clear....it's not the fact that these young people were held accountable, it's the fact that people are saying Trayvon was just a "child" and trying to make him out to be a choir boy when he could very well have been the thug we are sure he was. He loved to fight, that was proven in the texts that came out (that the judge wouldn't allow), so he was very good at it.

I have never said Z was a hero for what he did, but I believe it was self defense, especially after learning what we have about Martins past. I have no idea how the jury will see this, and I won't be surprised at all if he gets manslaughter, but I think it's wrong. Just my opinion........

The reason why the judge threw it out was because most of it was garbage.

It was the ZImmerman team sliming this kid after he was dead (and yeah, that WILL make the riots worse if Zimmerman is acquitted)

I don't buy the self defense because he created the situation to start with.

Most of it may have been garbage...but we didn't need MOST of it, we wanted the parts that showed what this kid was really like.

[

Why are you wasting time telling me? If you have evidence that George started the fight you should get that info to the Prosecution.

Because they sure as hell didn't present it.

I don't know why i waste time talking to a few of you folks.

But frankly, the prosecution pretty much proved its case.

Trayvon Martin would be alive today if not for George Zimmerman.

How did they prove their case? The jury seems to have moved past murder 2, and they never addressed who threw the first punch, or how the injuries occurred to GZ. Most women that I know follow the rules in a situation like this to a tee. Their instructions are to consider Murder 2 then Manslaughter and self-defense last. I don't believe they've even gotten to the question of self defense yet.

Actually, the Self-Defene part is BEFORE the Manslaughter part in the Jury instructions.

And if they were going to buy into Self-Defense, tehy wouldn't be going on this long.

There is a reason why JoeBlow is on my ignore list. He cannot be reasoned with.

If JoeBlow is on your IL, how can you now be so sure he can't be reasoned with? :badgrin:

If I'm on his ignore list, why does he spend soo much time repsonding to me, that's the better question.

Because this amount of stupid is too hard to ignore let alone be allowed to slip into intelligent minds. You are a pervasive influence. You lie, mislead, and deceive.

Last edited:
Fox News--Frank Taafe?

it is 5 to 1--in favor of acquittal. The 1 is reviewing the manslaughter instructions.

Please tell us you know Taafe is a friend of Zimmermans. I mean, you did know this before quoting him.

Of course he has something to do with Fox. Who else could he work for. You see, he is friends with Zimmerman.

Damn.

Taffe has been on HLN (a division of CNN) every night since the trial started.

Fox News--Frank Taafe?

it is 5 to 1--in favor of acquittal. The 1 is reviewing the manslaughter instructions.

Please tell us you know Taafe is a friend of Zimmermans. I mean, you did know this before quoting him.

Of course he has something to do with Fox. Who else could he work for. You see, he is friends with Zimmerman.

Damn.

how it works over here--I click on a channel--if they can be quick and brief--I listen.

if not --I move on.

Nancy Graceless has been arguing with Frank Taffe? --I know that.

I know he is a friend of Zimmerman's. I wouldn't pass a test on this trial. Tried and succeeded not to know much until it started.

give me strength--infer as you will from my posts. I think at some point I have said 'everything'--usually have to be held accountable in ways you wouldn't believe for doing that. Guilty as charged--again.

great.

something might happen at 8:15--nobody knows what.

They were at dinner until 8:15. The judge said that.

yes--Nancy Grace seems to know. Manslaughter.

I guess she is right--insert emoticon of furious rage and throwing up.

Well, she was a prosecutor so I forgive her verbosity. A lot of people really like her and how she is. I checked out of HLN until I hear something is going on.

[

Most of it may have been garbage...but we didn't need MOST of it, we wanted the parts that showed what this kid was really like.

Actually, if m ost of it was garbage, that wasn't anything about what the kid was really like.

Most 17 year olds get into fights at school. Was that really the best you guys had?

ZImmerman was the adult. He was the one in that situation who was supposed to show good judgement.

He didn't.

Manslaughter.

If Zimmerman was terrified, he would have never gotten out of the truck.

if T was terrified he would have run home

Where is the evidence other than his testimony that GZ was terrified? There is good testimony on both sides on who was screaming.

and if it was Trayvon screaming for help, wouldn't you think every other word or so would of started with the Letter F? and we also should of heard the term "F%$#N Cracker Head" during his screams for help? You know, if I am beating the bajezuz out of anyone, kicking his ass, would I be screaming for help? im not exactly a wussy.

There is evidence that Z was afraid. He told the 911 officer. It's on the tape. George didn't want to give out his home address.

Remember?

Any other suggestion is cock and bull.

How did they prove their case? The jury seems to have moved past murder 2, and they never addressed who threw the first punch, or how the injuries occurred to GZ. Most women that I know follow the rules in a situation like this to a tee. Their instructions are to consider Murder 2 then Manslaughter and self-defense last. I don't believe they've even gotten to the question of self defense yet.

Actually, the Self-Defene part is BEFORE the Manslaughter part in the Jury instructions.

And if they were going to buy into Self-Defense, they wouldn't be going on this long.

Sorry, the jury instructions in this case are clear, manslaughter first, self-defense last. Why are they asking for manslaughter first? See my previous post? This is exactly what I mean.

And if they were going to buy into Self-Defense, tehy wouldn't be going on this long.

Incorrect. They are instructed on the crimes first then the defense.

Or he might have tried to fight for his life, which is what people do when they think someone is about to inflict bodily harm.

Hense, why it's called "Flight or Fight".

fight for his life? with whom? he was not attacked by anybody - would he go home, nothing would happen

write a fantasy book.

why can't you, hood apologists just stick to the EVIDENCE?

He was being followed by a complete stranger, who continued to chase him on truck and on foot, after he started running.

Flight or Fight.

Oh. Yeah. Trayvon was not a "hood". He was a regular kid who was engaged in lawful behavior when he was menaced by a creep with a gun.

Who killed him.

in self defense.
there was absolutely no reason for "fight" for T. would he be reasonable and choose "flight" - he would be alive.

Instead he chooses to prove he is a bad-ass gangsta wannabe and attacked Z. who happened to have a legal gun and killed him in self-defense

Rs are the ones most interested in guns and vigilantism so actions speak louder than words.

Can't prove it by this case.
So by this case actions DO speak louder than words.

Zimmerman, the Democrat, is a murderer by your standards, yet you justify his political affiliation with "Doubt he even voted."

Rs are the ones most interested in guns and vigilantism so actions speak louder than words.
According to your post...who put the $10k bounty on Zimmerman's head, "Wanted Dead or Alive"?
Who tweeted Zimmerman's address and called for vigilante 'justice'?
Who tweeted Zimmerman's parent's address?

I don't care, my point was that political affiliation isn't really relevant but you all continue to try making it so.

If it's not relevant why bring it up in the first place?
Sorry sweety, YOU started the political divide/affiliation in this thread.
Then came the "I don't care' and "Doubt if he voted', when proof is offered that doesn't jibe with your original claim.

And you're right...it shouldn't be political, so stop making it that way.

Fancy Grapes: Frank Taffe, why has George Zimmerman NEVER expressed remorse for the Killing?

Frank Taffe: Au contraire, don't you remember at his bond hearing last year when he apologized to the Martin family?

Fancy: Oh yeah, now I remember that.

ZING!!!

:lmao:

Nancy Grace v anyone else on earth--I will take the odds on the latter.

If JoeBlow is on your IL, how can you now be so sure he can't be reasoned with? :badgrin:

If I'm on his ignore list, why does he spend soo much time repsonding to me, that's the better question.

Because this amount of stupid is too hard to ignore or let slip into intelligent minds. You are a pervasive influence. You lie, mislead, and deceive.

Wow. I had no idea I was so devious...

Has it occurred to you that I just have an opinion that differs from yours?

Oh FFS, Fancy is saying the tape says "fucking coons" even though her lawyer buddies were clearly screaming "fucking punks" in the courtroom. :cuckoo:

Fox News--Frank Taafe?

Damn.

He's on HLN all the time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back