The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
776.013 Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—

A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(2) The presumption set forth in subsection (1) does not apply if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person; or
(b) The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used; or
(c) The person who uses defensive force is engaged in an unlawful activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further an unlawful activity; or
(d) The person against whom the defensive force is used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who enters or attempts to enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person entering or attempting to enter was a law enforcement officer.
(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.
(4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.
(5) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Dwelling” means a building or conveyance of any kind, including any attached porch, whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night.
(b) “Residence” means a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.
(c) “Vehicle” means a conveyance of any kind, whether or not motorized, which is designed to transport people or property.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2005-27.

Which part backs up your claim? Be very specific.

why, so you can insult me again in your Reputation comments?

I posted the law, idiot, now prove your claim.

Or run away. :lol:

troll

We're truly fucked as a nation if you can't defend yourself and believe things that people disagree with. I don't give a damn if someone says ******, COON, COCK SUCKER, whore, bitch, hoe, pig, faggot, etc every day of their sorry assed life. Those people also have the right of self defense.

If you don't believe they do then you don't believe in our justice system. Hell, you don't believe in justice at all.

Last edited:
You mean like when GZ called Trayvon a "fucking coon"? Listen to it here.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/302919-george-zimmerman-fucking-coons.html

Trayvon said cracker to his friend on the phone - not to GZ.

Doesn't matter though because none of what you've said is a crime punishable by murder.

This isn't the firs time a creepy ass cracker got away with murdering a black kid who was minding his own business and it won't be the last.

What's the use of all your modern gadgets if you don't employ them to ascertain facts?

The point was, and it was an excellent one that speaking in a private conversation is not even comparable to GZ talking to 911 or Trayvon. That's one implication. Also others like blacks sometimes use the words like "cracker" and "******" as everyday slang.

But since Zimmerman didn't use racial slurs and Martin DID...what difference does it make if it was in a 9/11 call or during a phone call to a friend? You've lost me on that concept. And just between you and me, Quick? I'm getting a little tired of liberals who on one hand foam at the mouth at whites who make a remark that is vaguely racial in nature but then hurt themselves bending over backwards to excuse minorities that use explicitly racist language. Cracker is a word meant to slur others. Using it is no less improper than someone calling a black person "boy", "jig a boo", "shine" or any other offensive term. Rachel Jenteal gave a candid glimpse into the world that Trayvon Martin lived in and it WASN'T something from The Cosby Show. The fact that she didn't even seem to understand that Cracker WAS offensive should tip you off to that.

Last edited:
"Fucking cold". The first time I heard it, that's what I heard and then the FBI seemed to have heard what I did.

Please explain what you heard when Z was talking to 911.....not too much to ask

How do you explain the plural "s" sound at the end then?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

Drugs or alcohol on your end? I have no idea what you're hearing. But only those who want it to be are hearing what you are. It has been debunked by more than myself.....to the point where they couldn't use it in court.....and if they could have you do know they would have.

They didn't use it in court because people who won't listen like you have closed their minds to this, and they didn't want to take a chance that someone like that who would never back down even in consideration would be on the jury.

Even cats don't stalk each other and Trayvon was not prey. I don't go outside expecting to be regarded as prey. Mind your business and don't call the police for every little detail you see out of place.

You want to blame someone for his death????? Blame his parents for not teaching him to attack strangers.

How do you know who started the altercation between the two men?

What evidence do you have?

I didn't know that that aspect had been proven.

Do you actually have any real answers, or are you just one of those people on here who shoots their mouth off without being able to back any of it up? Cause there's a lot of that around here.
Common sense tells me who started it. The thug.

Drugs or alcohol on your end? I have no idea what you're hearing. But only those who want it to be are hearing what you are. It has been debunked by more than myself.....to the point where they couldn't use it in court.....and if they could have you do know they would have.

They didn't use it in court because people who won't listen like you have closed their minds to this, and they didn't want to take a chance that someone like that who would never back down would be on the jury.
Your going with that, are ya? :lol:

It probably would have looked better for you if you hadn't answered at all, Quick, that was a lame response, just sayin.....

Which brings up an interesting thought. If it had been me, a 5'1" white woman that Zimmerman had provoked, and he had killed me, do you think he would have gotten away with it? I don't.

So what's the difference? Why was it okay for him to kill Martin and not me. Or would it, in your eyes have been okay for him to kill me if I'd fought back? Am I supposed to let him restrain me and then maybe haul me off to an empty warehouse to rape me like the neighborhood watch in my area of town did to a woman?

Is this like Nazi Germany, we have to "obey" any cop wannabe who approaches us in the night when we aren't doing anything wrong at all?

What the fuck.

Again, you are letting your emotions run wild here. What do you mean "got away with it?" He didn't "get away with" anything, he was acquitted by a jury who found lack of evidence to convict him of the charges. If you assaulted and attempted to kill him, he would still have the same rights to defend his life. It doesn't matter that you are a woman or white. It doesn't matter that he is a man or Hispanic. The laws don't stipulate assault is okay in some circumstances. The law doesn't say you can physically attack someone if you feel harassed, or even if they attempt to keep you from leaving the scene before the police arrive. Now, if the later happens, and you haven't broken the law, you can have them arrested for simple assault, just for the physical contact alone. But you still can't assault them physically.

Last edited:

They didn't use it in court because people who won't listen like you have closed their minds to this, and they didn't want to take a chance that someone like that who would never back down even in consideration would be on the jury.

You're insane. That is the only conclusion that I can reach. You have zero sense in your old brain. Your half-cooked theories hold no water when put in the context of reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube[/ame]

Way too much of the Florida taxpayers' money was spent on this farce. If they try to take it federal, I'm writing to my congressmen about it. Li'l Trayvon was a hoodlum, doing what hoodlums do. He got killed in the process. Nothing that doesn't happen every day on some street in America.

0bama needs to get up off his ass and throw some cold water on that pack of dogs.

What's the use of all your modern gadgets if you don't employ them to ascertain facts?

The point was, and it was an excellent one that speaking in a private conversation is not even comparable to GZ talking to 911 or Trayvon. That's one implication. Also others like blacks sometimes use the words like "cracker" and "******" as everyday slang.

But since Zimmerman didn't use racial slurs and Martin DID...what difference does it make if it was in a 9/11 call or during a phone call to a friend? You've lost me on that concept. And just between you and me, Quick? I'm getting a little tired of liberals who on one hand foam at the mouth at whites who make a remark that is vaguely racial in nature but then hurt themselves bending over backwards to excuse minorities that use explicitly racist language. Cracker is a word meant to slur others. Using it is no less improper than someone calling a black person "boy", "jig a boo", "shine" or any other offensive term. Rachel Jenteal gave a candid glimpse into the world that Trayvon Martin lived in and it WASN'T something from The Cosby Show. The fact that she didn't even seem to understand that Cracker WAS offensive should tip you off to that.

There is a difference in how races speak. Since you don't appear receptive to the differences, I won't go on. Nevertheless "coons" is a thousands of times worse thing to say than "cracker." Cracker can be used jokingly while coons never can be unless you're demented.

If you are being followed by someone who is armed, motivated solely by the belief that all male blacks are potential violent criminals, then any black person in such a situation should be armed himself and prepared to indeed defend himself using lethal force.

This is the current case law in Florida, blacks living in the state need to understand this and prepare accordingly to protect themselves as authorized by this case law.

If you are being followed by someone who is armed, motivated solely by the belief that all male blacks are potential violent criminals

Trayvon had xray vision and could read minds?

Wow! It's a shame he's dead.

You don’t understand.

The Zimmerman case isn’t at issue anymore, we’re addressing the consequences of its case law.

Any armed private citizen is now authorized to pursue any black male for whatever reason, even in the context of racial profiling, with impunity; he no longer bears any responsibility for the outcome of that pursuit – up to and including the death of the black male, provided he can contrive a claim of ‘self-defense’ concerning the death of the person pursued.

The OP is therefore correct, all persons, not just young black men, need to exercise their Second Amendment right to self-defense, where the instrument of that self-defense is the handgun, as determined by an overwhelming majority of Americans.

The OP is also correct that this situation is exactly as conservatives wanted.

Enjoy.

Well, they can try it.

They'll need call the police first...before the shooting.

And to instigate a brawl with no witnesses present.

And take a beating while screaming for help...

...while at the same time not landing a single blow on their opponent.

And they'll need to then find a witness to verify that they were the one being pummeled mercilessly...

...and testify that they were the ones screaming for help and on the bottom.

Plus, they'll need their opponent to not stop beating them when that witness arrives and says he is calling the police.

Good luck...

Last edited:
Great day for justice in America! Very proud of the 6 women who saw the evidence and brought out a just verdict...separating reality from emotion as it should be! :eusa_clap:

I think Quick is a stupid crazy old fuck that probably should check into a home. ;) The guy has nothing. ANYONE THAT WOULD BE SO AGAINST REALITY IS PROBABLY THE SAME.

I'm not going to change my mind about "coons" because of peer pressure. I'm not a wimp like some.

There is a difference in how races speak. Since you don't appear receptive to the differences, I won't go on. Nevertheless "coons" is a thousands of times worse thing to say than "cracker." Cracker can be used jokingly while coons never can be unless you're demented.

Who made you the deciding factor in what everyone must consider the most racist words? Why do you get to tell people what word is worse to say than any other? GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back