The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too much of the Florida taxpayers' money was spent on this farce. If they try to take it federal, I'm writing to my congressmen about it. Li'l Trayvon was a hoodlum, doing what hoodlums do. He got killed in the process. Nothing that doesn't happen every day on some street in America.

0bama needs to get up off his ass and throw some cold water on that pack of dogs.

What do hoodlums do? Buy skittles?

Drugs or alcohol on your end? I have no idea what you're hearing. But only those who want it to be are hearing what you are. It has been debunked by more than myself.....to the point where they couldn't use it in court.....and if they could have you do know they would have.

They didn't use it in court because people who won't listen like you have closed their minds to this, and they didn't want to take a chance that someone like that who would never back down even in consideration would be on the jury.

You're insane. That is the only conclusion that I can reach. You have zero sense in your old brain. Your half-cooked theories hold no water when put in the context of reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube[/ame]

It doesn't make sense to you because you're reading it in a vacuum, a vacuum of your own stupidity.

Way too much of the Florida taxpayers' money was spent on this farce. If they try to take it federal, I'm writing to my congressmen about it. Li'l Trayvon was a hoodlum, doing what hoodlums do. He got killed in the process. Nothing that doesn't happen every day on some street in America.

0bama needs to get up off his ass and throw some cold water on that pack of dogs.

No,

They walk the streets looking for someone to beat up or property to destroy.:eek:

They steal jewelry, use drugs, and sometimes make lean with those skittles. Yes hoodlums do have good use for skittles.

How the fuck would I know I am not a thug?

Sure, until they can find someone to mug so they can get enough money to buy a dime bag of cannabis.

They didn't use it in court because people who won't listen like you have closed their minds to this, and they didn't want to take a chance that someone like that who would never back down even in consideration would be on the jury.

You're insane. That is the only conclusion that I can reach. You have zero sense in your old brain. Your half-cooked theories hold no water when put in the context of reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube[/ame]

It doesn't make sense to you because you're reading it in a vacuum, a vacuum of your own stupidity.

Your right. It doesn't make sense that a piece of evidence that you claim, which would have given GZ the motive to commit Murder 2 and be convicted, was left out of his trial for Murder 2 and Manslaughter. YOU ARE INSANE!!!!

If Trayvon had been a white child and Zimmerman a Black man he would have been charged immediately and the would have been found guilty of first degree premeditated murder with special circumstances because he was a child and he would have got the death sentence.
Zimmermans's own words and action will convict him of a hate crime. Which he can be charge and tried for. Afro-American leader will not let this child death be in vain. There will also be a investigation of Trayvon's civil right be violated by the sheriff department,etc.

What's this "white child" shit? If you're comparing, wouldn't you mean a "Hispanic child"???? This had nothing to do with anyone that is WHITE!

Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube

Your right. It doesn't make sense that a piece of evidence that you claim, which would have given GZ the motive to commit Murder 2 and be convicted, was left out of his trial for Murder 2 and Manslaughter. YOU ARE INSANE!!!!

This is proving why right now. If there were one person on the jury like you, we'd all be fucked.

This is proving why right now. If there were one person on the jury like you, we'd all be fucked.

So honestly, why wasn't this bombshell evidence introduced? You seem to have all the answers. Why wasn't it? Best part about you making false claims is that the NAAWP won't be coming after you.

If Trayvon had been a white child and Zimmerman a Black man he would have been charged immediately and the would have been found guilty of first degree premeditated murder with special circumstances because he was a child and he would have got the death sentence.
Zimmermans's own words and action will convict him of a hate crime. Which he can be charge and tried for. Afro-American leader will not let this child death be in vain. There will also be a investigation of Trayvon's civil right be violated by the sheriff department,etc.

What's this "white child" shit? If you're comparing, wouldn't you mean a "Hispanic child"???? This had nothing to do with anyone that is WHITE!

To blacks, if you are lighter than a paper bag you are white.

270px-Brown_paper_bag.jpg

Last edited:
Before replying to QuickHitCurepon please view this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDSk-L-R90]Understanding Dementia - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back