The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right. It doesn't make sense that a piece of evidence that you claim, which would have given GZ the motive to commit Murder 2 and be convicted, was left out of his trial for Murder 2 and Manslaughter. YOU ARE INSANE!!!!

This is proving why right now. If there were one person on the jury like you, we'd all be fucked.

So honestly, why wasn't this bombshell evidence introduced? You seem to have all the answers. Why wasn't it? Best part about you making false claims is that the NAAWP won't be coming after you.

Do you still deny Mark Furman is a racist and wink at him when he appears on the news so often? I will never forget how he came off at the OJ trial.

This is proving why right now. If there were one person on the jury like you, we'd all be fucked.

So honestly, why wasn't this bombshell evidence introduced? You seem to have all the answers. Why wasn't it? Best part about you making false claims is that the NAAWP won't be coming after you.

Do you still deny Mark Furman is a racist and wink at him when he appears on the news so often? I will never forget how he came off at the OJ trial.

What does he have to do with your ground breaking evidence? Please, you will change my mind on this whole case if you will tell me why the state of Florida left this evidence out of court. What conspiracy led to this not being introduced?

Upon further research that million dollars for the Martin family was not donations but their settlement with the Homeowner's Association where the shooting took place. But that would not prevent them from going after Zimmerman personally. I haven't found anything officially that this is a certainty, just a lot of folks citing it as a probability. That of course if Zimmerman survives this--there have been numerous death threats. Would they then go after his wife for his share of the community property?

Moral of story. Better to allow yourself to be beaten to death or seriously injured than defend yourself? It is starting to look that way.

Moral of the story is that humanity often sucks, and living with them frequently requires struggle.

Funny how everyone is so upset about a Hispanic shooting a black man but nobody cares about Aaron Hernandez shooting and killing a brother in cold-blood.

Totally different situation.

How is this a totally different situation? Who told you that?

Two Hispanics, check

Two dead black people, check

So why is one more important than the other?

Trayvon Martin = NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

Odin Lloyd = Who the fuck is this guy?

Last edited:
I don't think he should face any charges. You would know that if you didn't take offense to me pointing out that you are wrong. Double Jeopardy doesn't apply in this case. You have to read the whole thing my man.

Double Jeopardy Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dual sovereignty doctrine[edit]

The "separate sovereigns" exception to double jeopardy arises from the dual nature of the American Federal-State system, one in which states are sovereigns with plenary power that have relinquished a number of enumerated powers to the Federal government. Double jeopardy attaches only to prosecutions for the same criminal act by the same sovereign, but as separate sovereigns, both the federal and state governments can bring separate prosecutions for the same act.

As an example, a state might try a defendant for murder, after which the Federal government might try the same defendant for a Federal crime (perhaps a civil rights violation or a kidnapping) connected to the same act. For example, the officers of the Los Angeles Police Department who were charged with assaulting Rodney King in 1991 were acquitted by a jury of the Superior Court, but some were later convicted and sentenced in Federal court for violating King's civil rights. Similar legal processes were used for prosecuting racially motivated crimes in the Southern United States in the 1960s during the time of the Civil Rights movement, when those crimes had not been actively prosecuted, or had resulted in acquittals by juries that were thought to be racist or overly sympathetic with the accused in local courts.

I don't have to read anything, I know what the courts say, and I know they are wrong.

Fair enough, but don't suggest that I read the constitution when you haven't read the whole thing. If you want to insult my knowledge, do it with full knowledge.

There is nothing in the Constitution about dual sovereignty, what did you expect me to point out?

Even cats don't stalk each other and Trayvon was not prey. I don't go outside expecting to be regarded as prey. Mind your business and don't call the police for every little detail you see out of place.

You want to blame someone for his death????? Blame his parents for not teaching him to attack strangers.

How do you know who started the altercation between the two men?

What evidence do you have?

I didn't know that that aspect had been proven.

Do you actually have any real answers, or are you just one of those people on here who shoots their mouth off without being able to back any of it up? Cause there's a lot of that around here.

Do I know? No.

Do I have a reasonable suspicion? Yes.

You mean like when GZ called Trayvon a "fucking coon"? Listen to it here.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/302919-george-zimmerman-fucking-coons.html

Trayvon said cracker to his friend on the phone - not to GZ.

Doesn't matter though because none of what you've said is a crime punishable by murder.

This isn't the firs time a creepy ass cracker got away with murdering a black kid who was minding his own business and it won't be the last.

What's the use of all your modern gadgets if you don't employ them to ascertain facts?

The point was, and it was an excellent one that speaking in a private conversation is not even comparable to GZ talking to 911 or Trayvon. That's one implication. Also others like blacks sometimes use the words like "cracker" and "******" as everyday slang.

The actual point was that Zimmerman never said "Fucking coons."

Jesse Jackson, once again, proves he is a racist sexist.
"JACKSON: Well, it was a stretch, trying to avoid the obvious. There was no--you speak of jury of your peers: there was no man on the jury—Trayvon was a black boy—there was no man, no black on the jury. So at least the idea of jury of your peers was a stretch all the while."
The jury is for Zimmerman first of all not trayvon.
"there was no man, no black on the jury". So fucking what Jesse. Are white women incapable of understanding the law?

The Hispanic is described as a "black Hispanic".. juror B 29

Technically, under scientific human classification, there are only 3 races. White, black, Asian.

Are we going to describe ourselves as white Asian Hispanic next? Sheesh.

Does black trump white in the gene pool. I mean seriously breaking us down into sub categories of race is sick.

And in time we will all be one race. We are evolving toward it.

Five races:

Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid , American Indian, Malayan

The Living Races of Man

The point was, and it was an excellent one that speaking in a private conversation is not even comparable to GZ talking to 911 or Trayvon. That's one implication. Also others like blacks sometimes use the words like "cracker" and "******" as everyday slang.

The point was that Trayvon actually used a racial epithet while Zimmerman was falsely accused of using one to advance the narrative that a racist white man had murdered a cherubic black boy who was doing nothing but walking home.

"Cracker" when used between blacks is a 1 and "coons" is a 99 on a scale of 1 to 100.

GZ said "coons." There are just few people with enough patience and spine to carry through with the obvious.

If GZ said "coons", why did the prosecutor say he said "punks"? The prosecutor was desperate to find something to prove that GZ was racist. He couldn't do it.

BREAKING: Zimmerman Prosecution Opens with "Fucking Punks"

TM did use a racial epithet. GZ did not. GZ said TM was acting like he was on drugs or something, and guess what -- TM was on drugs. When GZ saw TM acting suspiciously, GZ was on alert and was frustrated because that neighborhood had been the target of a number of burglaries, but even in his frustration he didn't utter anything which the prosecution could use to make him look bad.

But since Zimmerman didn't use racial slurs and Martin DID...what difference does it make if it was in a 9/11 call or during a phone call to a friend? You've lost me on that concept. And just between you and me, Quick? I'm getting a little tired of liberals who on one hand foam at the mouth at whites who make a remark that is vaguely racial in nature but then hurt themselves bending over backwards to excuse minorities that use explicitly racist language. Cracker is a word meant to slur others. Using it is no less improper than someone calling a black person "boy", "jig a boo", "shine" or any other offensive term. Rachel Jenteal gave a candid glimpse into the world that Trayvon Martin lived in and it WASN'T something from The Cosby Show. The fact that she didn't even seem to understand that Cracker WAS offensive should tip you off to that.

There is a difference in how races speak. Since you don't appear receptive to the differences, I won't go on. Nevertheless "coons" is a thousands of times worse thing to say than "cracker." Cracker can be used jokingly while coons never can be unless you're demented.

Since Zimmerman never USED the word "coons" and Martin DID use the word "Cracker" how does that make Zimmerman in the wrong and Martin in the right? Your argument is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back