The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think some people need to learn the difference between "prosecution" and "persecution".

We had a jury in florida who did not know the difference between murder and self defense.

Wrong again Snoopie. It's because (unlike you) they DID know the difference that they reached the proper and just verdict.

We know how things like a just verdict upset you.

Last edited:
What do you think he said?

What do you want me to explain???

"Fucking cold". The first time I heard it, that's what I heard and then the FBI seemed to have heard what I did.

Please explain what you heard when Z was talking to 911.....not too much to ask

How do you explain the plural "s" sound at the end then?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo"]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

I don't need to explain it, you need to explain why the government didn't use it as proof that Zimmerman is racist if he actually said it.

:lmao: @ BSNBC. Now they have a priest on asking why George had to carry a gun wherever he went.

Here's your answer, Father. Because he has the Constitutional right to carry it.

Seriously? The guy has to shoot a thug who's assaulting him, and someone's confused about why he needed to carry a gun? Duhh.

So honestly, why wasn't this bombshell evidence introduced? You seem to have all the answers. Why wasn't it? Best part about you making false claims is that the NAAWP won't be coming after you.

Do you still deny Mark Furman is a racist and wink at him when he appears on the news so often? I will never forget how he came off at the OJ trial.

What does he have to do with your ground breaking evidence? Please, you will change my mind on this whole case if you will tell me why the state of Florida left this evidence out of court. What conspiracy led to this not being introduced?

Like I said, it would have made the prosecution look like the bad guy IMO and IMO he said "coons." It's my opinion GZ is a racist, and I'm sticking to it.

The point was that Trayvon actually used a racial epithet while Zimmerman was falsely accused of using one to advance the narrative that a racist white man had murdered a cherubic black boy who was doing nothing but walking home.

"Cracker" when used between blacks is a 1 and "coons" is a 99 on a scale of 1 to 100.

GZ said "coons." There are just few people with enough patience and spine to carry through with the obvious.

If GZ said "coons", why did the prosecutor say he said "punks"? The prosecutor was desperate to find something to prove that GZ was racist. He couldn't do it.

BREAKING: Zimmerman Prosecution Opens with "Fucking Punks"

TM did use a racial epithet. GZ did not. GZ said TM was acting like he was on drugs or something, and guess what -- TM was on drugs. When GZ saw TM acting suspiciously, GZ was on alert and was frustrated because that neighborhood had been the target of a number of burglaries, but even in his frustration he didn't utter anything which the prosecution could use to make him look bad.

I know that, but "punks" doesn't have the "coooo" sound heard clearly in the tape.

Drugs or alcohol on your end? I have no idea what you're hearing. But only those who want it to be are hearing what you are. It has been debunked by more than myself.....to the point where they couldn't use it in court.....and if they could have you do know they would have.

They didn't use it in court because people who won't listen like you have closed their minds to this, and they didn't want to take a chance that someone like that who would never back down even in consideration would be on the jury.

Keep telling yourself that.

I don't have to read anything, I know what the courts say, and I know they are wrong.

Fair enough, but don't suggest that I read the constitution when you haven't read the whole thing. If you want to insult my knowledge, do it with full knowledge.

There is nothing in the Constitution about dual sovereignty, what did you expect me to point out?

The information I showed you was in the exact same link you posted to claim I was wrong.

"...And in time we will all be one race. We are evolving toward it."
Mebbe so, but between now and the year 25,000 A.D. -ish or so, we continue to 'categorize' ourselves.

Whites will probably be wiped out in a very unpleasant way. I really pray that blacks can learn not to hate or this is our future.

Do you still deny Mark Furman is a racist and wink at him when he appears on the news so often? I will never forget how he came off at the OJ trial.

What does he have to do with your ground breaking evidence? Please, you will change my mind on this whole case if you will tell me why the state of Florida left this evidence out of court. What conspiracy led to this not being introduced?

Like I said, it would have made the prosecution look like the bad guy IMO and IMO he said "coons." It's my opinion GZ is a racist, and I'm sticking to it.

It would make the prosecution look worse than insulting the defendant through out the trial? They said fucking punks multiple times every day. What would be the difference between that and fucking coons? You think for a second that a prosecutor would hold off on any evidence for that reason you truly don't know anything about any lawyer. Stick with your opinion and I will stick to mine. You don't back up your assertions with any undisputed facts. In my opinion that makes your claims baseless and inaccurate.

You know what I find appalling? That so many people are so callous about a kid getting shot to death because he didn't know exactly the right way to handle a situation. He was a kid, barely turned 17.

But he was a black kid, wasn't he? And I know without a doubt that's why so many of you just don't give a fuck about what happened to him.

You've profiled him in your minds just as Zimmerman profiled him on the streets that night. It MUST have been his fault. Those kind, they always cause trouble.
Basically. That's the long and short of it.

Now we get to experience the further demonization of the victim Trayvon Martin, by the killer's supporters. They took all his inconsistent lies and garbage as gospel truth.

It doesn't make sense to you because you're reading it in a vacuum, a vacuum of your own stupidity.

Your right. It doesn't make sense that a piece of evidence that you claim, which would have given GZ the motive to commit Murder 2 and be convicted, was left out of his trial for Murder 2 and Manslaughter. YOU ARE INSANE!!!!

This is proving why right now. If there were one person on the jury like you, we'd all be fucked.

leaving it out certainly avoided the hung jury problem.

It is a fact that we have more gun deaths but it is also a fact that they have higher violent crime rates than we do. It is also a fact that between 1.5 and 3 million times a year citizens protect themselves from crime using their guns - most often without firing a shot.

Between 4109 and 8219 lives saved every day by people using their guns to stop a crime. The higher of those numbers is the number of murders in a year and there are that many lives saved every day by GUNS in hands of law abiding citizens. Does that scare you? It makes me feel much safer.

Obama administration told the CDC to study the effects of guns in the USA and they stated that between 1.5 and 3 million people used guns each year to stop or prevent crimes.

Horseshit.

The CDC Is PROHIBITED BY LAW from doing gun studies, after the Kellerman study showed that a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Well, the NRA wasn't having that shit.

I love that POS study.

I'm sure you do.

Kellerman, Global Warming, Evolution. If Science debunks your beliefs, you want to suppress the science.

"Cracker" when used between blacks is a 1 and "coons" is a 99 on a scale of 1 to 100.

GZ said "coons." There are just few people with enough patience and spine to carry through with the obvious.

If GZ said "coons", why did the prosecutor say he said "punks"? The prosecutor was desperate to find something to prove that GZ was racist. He couldn't do it.

BREAKING: Zimmerman Prosecution Opens with "Fucking Punks"

TM did use a racial epithet. GZ did not. GZ said TM was acting like he was on drugs or something, and guess what -- TM was on drugs. When GZ saw TM acting suspiciously, GZ was on alert and was frustrated because that neighborhood had been the target of a number of burglaries, but even in his frustration he didn't utter anything which the prosecution could use to make him look bad.

I know that, but "punks" doesn't have the "coooo" sound heard clearly in the tape.

You're a riot.

GZ didn't commit a crime. He reported a suspicious looking young man who was on drugs, and then he got pummeled for looking out for his neighborhood.

It is tragic that TM's recklessness resulted in his death.

It is a good thing that GZ wasn't sacrificed on the altar of political correctness or racial appeasement. Justice was done.

/the end

Yes, lets. Lets make law based on emotions instead of facts. It seems as if we already do, whaddya say folks?

Fact, we have plenty more gun deaths than other advanced societies...we should make laws to prevent those gun deaths.

Lots of deaths attributed to heart disease and car accidents too. You should push to get cheeseburgers and chevy's banned from America too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back