The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think he said?

What do you want me to explain???

"Fucking cold". The first time I heard it, that's what I heard and then the FBI seemed to have heard what I did.

Please explain what you heard when Z was talking to 911.....not too much to ask

How do you explain the plural "s" sound at the end then?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

I hear fuckin punks.
You hear what you want to hear. Whatever suits your agenda... Pathetic.

I just watched the verdict - I was too busy dancing around the house and imitating the Bernster's skippage last night to watch. And what I saw was humility and gratefulness.

That is worth something in the world of justice and gives me some solace against the outrage of the GD government.

I got the impression watching Zimmerman, that he assumed the not guilty was for the M2 charge and it took a moment to sink in that he was going home. It was like 5 seconds or so before you saw a slight smile.

I would imagine getting the verdict in a jury trial is something of a shock to one's system, whatever the verdict is.

It is funny that those who hooped and hollered and hoorayed when the double murderer, OJ, got away with murder due to a jury that ignored all the evidence are now all upsetty wetty that a jury which properly and fairly assessed all the evidence and the law came to the just verdict of "not guilty" in the Zimmerman case.

You're a riot.

GZ didn't commit a crime. He reported a suspicious looking young man who was on drugs, and then he got pummeled for looking out for his neighborhood.

It is tragic that TM's recklessness resulted in his death.

It is a good thing that GZ wasn't sacrificed on the altar of political correctness or racial appeasement. Justice was done.

/the end

Have you ever done something "reckless" in your life?

I have done many things which could have resulted in my death or at a minimum paralysis. I'm lucky I survived my teens and 20's. Youth is a dangerous time.

If my recklessness had killed me, my parents would have been devastated. But that wouldn't have meant anyone belonged in jail for it.

What if there had been someone standing there to report you every time your actions didn't conform with what they thought was normal? Wouldn't that take ALL the fun out of life, not to suggest the killing-yourself-end-result part is fun, I've done that too.

I cant help you out of this box. And I'm taping babyheads synch swim routines.

Out unless it actually has a point ;)

We have a liberal who doesn't know the difference between reality and fantasy.

One thing I do know, right wing nuts are stupid. For real.

Somebody's gotta work to pay your welfare. Yeah, that's pretty stupid. But then a work ethic is something you would never understand.

Since you know nothing about my work ethic or career you are erroneously assuming an incorrect assumption.

But then, that's how you roll, on a personal level.

"Fucking cold". The first time I heard it, that's what I heard and then the FBI seemed to have heard what I did.

Please explain what you heard when Z was talking to 911.....not too much to ask

How do you explain the plural "s" sound at the end then?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

I hear fuckin punks.
You hear what you want to hear. Whatever suits your agenda... Pathetic.

Right, racism is pathetic. :D

I just watched the verdict - I was too busy dancing around the house and imitating the Bernster's skippage last night to watch. And what I saw was humility and gratefulness.

That is worth something in the world of justice and gives me some solace against the outrage of the GD government.

I got the impression watching Zimmerman, that he assumed the not guilty was for the M2 charge and it took a moment to sink in that he was going home. It was like 5 seconds or so before you saw a slight smile.

i think he was just stunned for a moment

he knew what the form contained

it had only three possibilities

only one could be checked

1____guilty 2nd degree murder

2____guilty manslaughter

3____not guilty

Have you ever done something "reckless" in your life?

I have done many things which could have resulted in my death or at a minimum paralysis. I'm lucky I survived my teens and 20's. Youth is a dangerous time.

If my recklessness had killed me, my parents would have been devastated. But that wouldn't have meant anyone belonged in jail for it.

What if there had been someone standing there to report you every time your actions didn't conform with what they thought was normal? Wouldn't that take ALL the fun out of life, not to suggest the killing-yourself-end-result part is fun, I've done that too.

If you are driving in a car behind someone that is driving like they are impaired, would you report that?

2____guilty manslaughter

3____not guilty

Let's face it. He's a dumb fuck.

This dude is the typical Trayvon supporter:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwg4WuOno88&feature=player_embedded]Old Man Going Nuts On Trayvon/Zimmerman Case Speaking The Realness - YouTube[/ame]

2____guilty manslaughter

3____not guilty

GZ may not be MENSA material. It doesn't matter. He's an acquitted free man.

YOU are a bigger dumber fucker, Snoopie.

Quick it could be said that you are discriminating against a Hispanic man with you assertions.

O rly?

Why is it so important?

CNN Senior Legal Analyst Jeffrey Toobin said it’s extremely significant because the federal government is not able to prosecute your every day, typical murder. “People fighting on the street is not a federal crime,” Toobin said. “However, if one person shoots another based on racial hostility, racial animus, that does become a federal crime and if, very shortly before the murder, Zimmerman used this racial epithet to refer to the person he ultimately shot, that very much puts it within the FBI and the Justice Department’s ambit of a case that they could prosecute.”

Anderson Cooper: Did George Zimmerman use a racial slur? Why it's important - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com

However, Zimmerman didn't say "coons". If he had, the prosecution would have run with it.

Zimmerman is a guy who fights against racial injustice. In 2010 race-related beating case, George Zimmerman pushed to discipline same officers who investigated Trayvon Martin shooting | The Daily Caller

He's not the racist some people so desperately need him to be.

Sometimes bad things happen. Someone doesn't have to go to jail every time a bad thing happens.

If you can't have an opinion about someone like GZ whether they're racist or not, who can you judge to be racist? There are times when that should matter and the circumstances warrant an evaluation.

2____guilty manslaughter

3____not guilty

his business with the court has concluded

Sorry bout that,

1. Like I said, "He will get off" he did.
2. Al Sharpton can eat shit now, fake preacher, and Jesse Jackson, the adulterer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

However, Zimmerman didn't say "coons". If he had, the prosecution would have run with it.

Zimmerman is a guy who fights against racial injustice. In 2010 race-related beating case, George Zimmerman pushed to discipline same officers who investigated Trayvon Martin shooting | The Daily Caller

He's not the racist some people so desperately need him to be.

Sometimes bad things happen. Someone doesn't have to go to jail every time a bad thing happens.

If you can't have an opinion about someone like GZ whether they're racist or not, who can you judge to be racist? There are times when that should matter and the circumstances warrant an evaluation.

Where did you attain that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back