The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like when GZ called Trayvon a "fucking coon"? Listen to it here.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/302919-george-zimmerman-fucking-coons.html

Trayvon said cracker to his friend on the phone - not to GZ.

Doesn't matter though because none of what you've said is a crime punishable by murder.

This isn't the firs time a creepy ass cracker got away with murdering a black kid who was minding his own business and it won't be the last.
That was debunked, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good yarn. :razz:

I thought the CIA were the majority debunkers in the U.S.

Get back to me when you start making some sense. :eusa_eh:

I saw pics of the back of Zimmerman's head....not much pounding there....you DO know head wounds, even slight ones, bleed a great deal....not much blood there and it looks more like a couple of razor slices....dare I say, paper cuts.

And that is your opinion, I saw the same photos and it looked like he had big purple plooky-knots as well.

STILL.... How do you get wounds to the back of your head if you are the aggressor and someone is defending your attacks? I know Martin has martial arts training, but was he really THAT good? While facing Zimmerman (the alleged attacker) he managed to lacerate the back of his head? Really???

What's the use of all your modern gadgets if you don't employ them to ascertain facts?

The point was, and it was an excellent one that speaking in a private conversation is not even comparable to GZ talking to 911 or Trayvon. That's one implication. Also others like blacks sometimes use the words like "cracker" and "******" as everyday slang.

The point was that Trayvon actually used a racial epithet while Zimmerman was falsely accused of using one to advance the narrative that a racist white man had murdered a cherubic black boy who was doing nothing but walking home.

"Cracker" when used between blacks is a 1 and "coons" is a 99 on a scale of 1 to 100.

GZ said "coons." There are just few people with enough patience and spine to carry through with the obvious.

The point was, and it was an excellent one that speaking in a private conversation is not even comparable to GZ talking to 911. That's one implication. Also others like blacks sometimes use the words like "cracker" and "******" as everyday slang.
Please explain....now that we know he really didn't say, "fucking coon."

What do you think he said?

What do you want me to explain???

"Fucking cold". The first time I heard it, that's what I heard and then the FBI seemed to have heard what I did.

Please explain what you heard when Z was talking to 911.....not too much to ask

Unfortunately, he has been shown to lie....pretty straight faced at it too.

And here, you touch on what the entire problem is with arguing this case after the fact. You have decided to assume that Zimmerman is lying, and the events did not happen as he described, while also assuming the prosecutors were completely honest in their story about Martin. I would imagine, Martin had probably told a fib or two in his life, don't you think? Most of us probably have, unless we're all perfect like you. But you don't end up with contusions and lacerations on the back of your head from assaulting someone who is defending themselves. So the evidence supports Zimmerman's story, that he was having his head beaten into the pavement, when Martin spotted his gun and told him "you gonna die tonight, cracka!" then started to try and get the gun. He had no business assaulting Zimmerman, as the evidence clearly shows he did.

Now.... I challenge any of you... let someone get on top of you, and start pounding your head into the concrete, and tell me how long it takes for you to "feel" like your life is being threatened? Ten seconds? Less, more? In my opinion, the wounds to the back of Zimmerman's head, is the clincher. If those were not present, I can see the case for possible 2nd or 3rd degree manslaughter. This is the forensic proof that Zimmerman was being attacked, and he has every legal right to defend his life in that scenario, regardless of how that scenario transpired.

I saw pics of the back of Zimmerman's head....not much pounding there....you DO know head wounds, even slight ones, bleed a great deal....not much blood there and it looks more like a couple of razor slices....dare I say, paper cuts.

He didn't need the fractured nose or marks on his head for a self-defense plea, but they are visual facts to support his version of the events. However, even if the entire scuffle took place on soft grass, once his gun became exposed and if Martin went for it, then he would certainly have the legal grounds to claim imminent fear for his life. Since none of us can ever know exactly how the altercation went down, our legal system demands that it be supported by facts, and not suppositions. That is why people feel that justice was served according to the law.

I'm thinking he may just get jumped by another angry black man. Hopefully, the State of Florida has returned his Kel-Tec.

Since you went there, Lets all just take a second and pray that he doesnt shoot a white kid.

Amen.

Let's pray he doesn't HAVE TO shoot anyone. You have to admit though, there have been a lot of threats against him before, during and after this fiasco. Were I George Zimmerman, I would be armed at all times.
dThe next time they will know who he is and he wont be able to sneak up on anyone like before.

Does this mean that Z has lost his position as neighborhood watch captain. Heh, heh, hhe..

The point was, and it was an excellent one that speaking in a private conversation is not even comparable to GZ talking to 911 or Trayvon. That's one implication. Also others like blacks sometimes use the words like "cracker" and "******" as everyday slang.

The point was that Trayvon actually used a racial epithet while Zimmerman was falsely accused of using one to advance the narrative that a racist white man had murdered a cherubic black boy who was doing nothing but walking home.

"Cracker" when used between blacks is a 1 and "coons" is a 99 on a scale of 1 to 100.

GZ said "coons." There are just few people with enough patience and spine to carry through with the obvious.
No, he didn't

Won't happen. GZ was not an agent of the state, and that severely limits what they could even charge him with. The only charge that could possibly be brought is hate crime. Since no one has ever established him as a racist or that race had any involvement in the situation itself, those would be unfounded as well.

The courts are done with GZ, but GZ has much to do in the courts with NBC, Seminole County, State of Florida, Crump and Assoc. and Al and the Boys. He may actually file charges against the New Black Panthers for the illegal bounty placed on his head.

A lot of people and organizations went all in on this and lost. Be prepared to dodge the race card around every corner.

Florida's SYG law says you can use force if you believe someone means you bodily harm.

Zimmerman angrily followed Martin in the dark and in the rain. That's reasonable justification to feel threatened. If Martin had a gun he could have pointed it at Zimmerman and said "stop following me". If Zimmerman didn't stop Martin could have blown his head off.

776.013 Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—

A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(2) The presumption set forth in subsection (1) does not apply if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person; or
(b) The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used; or
(c) The person who uses defensive force is engaged in an unlawful activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further an unlawful activity; or
(d) The person against whom the defensive force is used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who enters or attempts to enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person entering or attempting to enter was a law enforcement officer.
(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.
(4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.
(5) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Dwelling” means a building or conveyance of any kind, including any attached porch, whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night.
(b) “Residence” means a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.
(c) “Vehicle” means a conveyance of any kind, whether or not motorized, which is designed to transport people or property.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2005-27.

Which part backs up your claim? Be very specific.

why, so you can insult me again in your Reputation comments?

I posted the law, idiot, now prove your claim.

Or run away. :lol:

Not really - mostly circumstantial and inconclusive, like with Zimmerman.

It's trial by media.

With all due respect, Coyote? The ONLY reason that Trayvon is IN Sanford is that he's been suspended from high school for possession of pot and breaking into other kid's lockers and stealing jewelry. That's not "circumstantial and inconclusive"...that's a fact. We've got one of the two people involved in this fight using offensively racist language immediately prior to the fight and that person ISN'T George Zimmerman...it's Trayvon Martin calling someone a "Cracker". That also isn't circumstantial or inclusive...it's a fact...a fact that the main stream media chose to ignore because it didn't fit their "narrative" that a racist white man stalked and killed an innocent teen who only wanted to buy candy and return home...a narrative that wasn't supported by the facts.

You mean like when GZ called Trayvon a "fucking coon"? Listen to it here.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/302919-george-zimmerman-fucking-coons.html

Trayvon said cracker to his friend on the phone - not to GZ.

Doesn't matter though because none of what you've said is a crime punishable by murder.

This isn't the firs time a creepy ass cracker got away with murdering a black kid who was minding his own business and it won't be the last.

George Zimmerman never called Trayvon Martin or anyone else a "coon". That lie was disproved long ago yet race-baiters like yourself continue to try and use it. It's the kind of sleazy character assassination that George Zimmerman was subjected to for months by so many in the media.

Trayvon Martin on the other hand DID use a racial slur just prior to the fight between he and George Zimmerman. Ironically, it was Trayvon Martin who "profiled" George Zimmerman as a white "Cracker" when in fact Zimmerman was half Hispanic and in no way was a Cracker. Martin's use of the term Cracker...right before he goes back to confront Zimmerman show's state of mind. It's Martin that is being a racist at this point...it is Martin who's made up his mind about a man he knows nothing about.

And "minding your own business" does not include punching someone in the face simply because they followed you and you don't like it. That's a lesson most children learn as they are growing up. It's not "OK" to punch people because they look at you funny or say something you don't like. That's something you learn as a young child...yet Trayvon Martin never got that life lesson. His solution to a problem was to use his fists.

Please explain....now that we know he really didn't say, "fucking coon."

"Fucking cold". The first time I heard it, that's what I heard and then the FBI seemed to have heard what I did.

How do you explain the plural "s" sound at the end then?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

How do you explain the plural "s" sound at the end then?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

Drugs or alcohol on your end? I have no idea what you're hearing. But only those who want it to be are hearing what you are. It has been debunked by more than myself.....to the point where they couldn't use it in court.....and if they could have you do know they would have.

You're saying some kid, barely 17 years old, should have the presence of mind and knowledge of law and self-control to allow some weird fucker to restrain him when he hasn't done anything wrong? And if he doesn't, if he fights back, that gives the weird fucker the right to kill him?

As a woman, I know that if some fucker grabs me when I'm walking down my street at night I'm going to be SHRIEKING "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT, MOTHER FUCKER!" as I claw his eyes out. You're saying because I need to use that kind of technique (you know, it's like a karate shriek) to pump my adrenaline up enough to defend myself against a larger, stronger person, I am now guilty of assault with intent to murder? When this other person started the whole thing in the first place???

BULLSHIT.

First of all, we are TOTALLY speculating here, the testimony does not suggest that Zimmerman tried to restrain Martin, nor does the forensic evidence or eyewitness accounts. Wounds to the back of Zimmerman's head, confirm that Martin was not trying to get away from Zimmerman, but was assaulting him instead. In fact, Martin has already gotten away from Zimmerman, and returned to "make that cracka pay" according to the phone call to his girlfriend. So you can try to draw irrelevant scenarios all you like, it has nothing to do with the evidence in this case or the finding in this case.

I was pointing out what the law says, and what is supposed to be the appropriate response. IF Zimmerman was trying to restrain him physically, and he hadn't broken any law, then he could have pressed charges against Zimmerman as soon as the police arrived... case closed... Zimmerman goes to jail for simple assault, end of story. IN NO CASE, does Martin have the right to pound Zimmerman's head into the pavement. NONE! PERIOD! That is assault and battery, and coupled with the comment "you gonna die" it is attempted murder as well.

Last edited:
Maybe you are misquoting him, like so many seem to misquote you. Quick, I got two words for you, Not Guilty! Clear the cobwebs genius. Zimmerman wasn't a racist, and the state of Florida said last night that he lawfully acted in self defense. May not be good enough for you, but good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back