The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are being followed by someone who is armed, motivated solely by the belief that all male blacks are potential violent criminals, then any black person in such a situation should be armed himself and prepared to indeed defend himself using lethal force.

This is the current case law in Florida, blacks living in the state need to understand this and prepare accordingly to protect themselves as authorized by this case law.

If you are being followed by someone who is armed, motivated solely by the belief that all male blacks are potential violent criminals

Trayvon had xray vision and could read minds?

Wow! It's a shame he's dead.

You don’t understand.

The Zimmerman case isn’t at issue anymore, we’re addressing the consequences of its case law.

Any armed private citizen is now authorized to pursue any black male for whatever reason, even in the context of racial profiling, with impunity; he no longer bears any responsibility for the outcome of that pursuit – up to and including the death of the black male, provided he can contrive a claim of ‘self-defense’ concerning the death of the person pursued.

The OP is therefore correct, all persons, not just young black men, need to exercise their Second Amendment right to self-defense, where the instrument of that self-defense is the handgun, as determined by an overwhelming majority of Americans.

The OP is also correct that this situation is exactly as conservatives wanted.

Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUdM9vrCbow]Django Unchained - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

If Trayvon had had a gun, he could have shot Zimmerman first, in self defense, on the suspicion that Zimmerman was the kind of white guy who would shoot an unarmed black kid.

Martin was being followed by a strange man at night, in the rain, by a strange armed white man.

If he had a gun, he would have legitimate concern to shoot Zimmerman.

Trayvon didn't know that the Hispanic Democrat following him was armed.
If he shot Zimmerman, he'd be in jail, instead of idolized by idiot libs.

Why?

He could make the same claim.

Oh wait..in Florida..if you are black..you are not allowed to defend yourself.

If Trayvon had had a gun, he could have shot Zimmerman first, in self defense, on the suspicion that Zimmerman was the kind of white guy who would shoot an unarmed black kid.

Shoot somebody, on suspicion?

Is that your legal advice? :cuckoo:

In the spirit of the Fla. SYG laws I say DAMN RIGHT! If I suspect someone is about to do me harm, especially after STALKING me.. I would definitely consider shooting them, depending on where their hands are at the time I confront them. If the stalkers hands are in his waistband or in his/her pockets.... that to me is a clear and present danger!

If you are being followed by someone who is armed, motivated solely by the belief that all male blacks are potential violent criminals

Trayvon had xray vision and could read minds?

Wow! It's a shame he's dead.

You don’t understand.

The Zimmerman case isn’t at issue anymore, we’re addressing the consequences of its case law.

Any armed private citizen is now authorized to pursue any black male for whatever reason, even in the context of racial profiling, with impunity; he no longer bears any responsibility for the outcome of that pursuit – up to and including the death of the black male, provided he can contrive a claim of ‘self-defense’ concerning the death of the person pursued.

The OP is therefore correct, all persons, not just young black men, need to exercise their Second Amendment right to self-defense, where the instrument of that self-defense is the handgun, as determined by an overwhelming majority of Americans.

Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUdM9vrCbow]Django Unchained - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Amazing how people leave out the fact that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and was beating him to a pulp.

You don’t understand.

Enjoy.

Amazing how people leave out the fact that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and was beating him to a pulp.

Here's the thing about being beaten to a pulp.

That generally means you are going to need more than a bandaid and peroxide wipe.

Public writers have been saying for generations in America, since well before the Internet was ever thought of, that much of white America hates and fears blacks. White Americans also write the laws, and many of those laws are intended to be anti-black in Dixie whether they overtly say so or not. This racist core to Southron culture is not about to change soon barring a major social upheaval. Is an expression of that fear what happened in this case? Whether it happened on the night of the shooting is every man's guess, but there is no doubt whatsoever that it has happened on the Internet on this case ever since. Angry racist expressions by what appears to be white males is unmistakable, shameful and unnecessary. The unnecessary aspect is what makes it so shameful. George Wallace's racist Dixie is alive and well in 2013.

Obama's verdict speech. Couldn't see that coming. What a fn hypocrite.

Obama on Zimmerman verdict: 'A jury has spoken' - First Read

>>President Barack Obama urged Americans to keep calm in the wake of Saturday's jury verdict finding George Zimmerman not guilty of charges associated with the controversial shooting death of black teen Trayvon Martin.
"I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher," Obama said Sunday in a statement. "

Here's the part about the gun agenda:

Obama said: "And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

I'm sorry, but WHY do we need to "honor" a violent thug?

For misleading the people of the United states--- I hope Mr.George Zimmerman sues the media for one billion dollars in damages. He'd fucking win too.

Msnbc is totally and utterly misleading and seriously trying to ignite racial hatred in this country. 3-4 whites would be alive today if it wasn't for these bastards and this is justification alone to be pulled off of cable t.v. The fucking bastards.:evil:

Nbc should be sued for making fake evidence against Zimmerman
Cnn should be sued

They all should be sued for smearing a innocent mans name and causing racial hatred.

We better make damn sure we force our media to be honest...Or we're screwed. None of these pieces of crap cared about reality of the case.

I heard someone say that if/when he is awarded any $ then the family of Trayvon Martin can sue for that.

Attorneys win.

By all that is holy --if this doesn't prompt people to think about how to avoid a day in court I don't know why.

I cannot address the issues of that particular community but we have break ins and are aware of suspicious people --no formal Neighborhood Watch.

It is really beyond my powers to imagine all that is required in this case. I haven't enjoyed any of the trials I have watched but I really wish I hadn't wasted my time on this one.

Yes--a 29 yr old man should have called out--'Neighborhood Watch'--'Are you lost'--'Can I help you'--something.

It was the US government that brought the trial on. The parents are humans that were hurt and have a pain that will stay with them until the day they die. They loved their child like any parent would.

Two wrongs don't make it right. The Martins tried to railroad GZ for fame & fortune. They knew full well their son was a thug & could not even stand to have him under their roof. The Martins & Crump saw opportunity, organized rallies & pushed the government to make a case of lies & prosecute it after the government had found no reason for prosecution. The feds & FBI also investigated & found nothing. Now the media is saying the Martins will sue.

Tracy Martins ex-girlfriend says she raised TM, but was told to stay out of sight & let Tracy & Sabrina take their place for show. They hate each-other but when the cameras are rolling they put on one hell of a show. This is all about prosecuting for the money, not justice or pain they are selling you on, that is why they were not there for the verdict. Tracy & Sabrina were busy moving foreword with their (FFFF) fraud for fame & fortune. They were busy tweeting & lying the press: "The jury of six White women ultimately deciding that the life of a Black, unarmed teenager means nothing in the United States of America." That is another total lie the low information person won't catch. Juror B29 is a black Hispanic who just moved to Florida four months ago from Chicago. She has eight children and works at a nursing home. Even she saw through the lies.
Hispanic? Coincidence, Z was hispanic too.

Considering that it's fucking Florida, yes, I'd say that's a coincidence. :cuckoo:

Well, looks like even that backfired. On the prosecution.

I still can't understand how exactly at least one black didn't get placed on the jury.
What does skin color have to do with anything ? Is it that you think no matter what the blacks will always side with the blacks because of skin color, and so you think that somehow this would have gave the prosecution a better chance somehow ?

A black jurist that believed in Trayvon would have made any pretending impossible.

Here's the thing about being beaten to a pulp.

That generally means you are going to need more than a bandaid and peroxide wipe.

not necessarily. At least your coming around to the idea that Trayvon was punching Z out. The head is dangerous place to be hit. Fighters have died from blows to the head that only bled internally.

I hope some of you racists have been enjoying rubbing salt into the wounds.

You know who I mean.

Especially the goobers calling Travon Martin a thug.

It's like beating a dead horse.

There's nothing racist about pointing out the glaringly obvious fact that he was a thug. The only racist here is the person who brings up race every other post . . . in other words, YOU.

I think some people need to learn the difference between "prosecution" and "persecution".

We had a jury in florida who did not know the difference between murder and self defense.

Shockingly, "knowing the difference between murder and self-defense" is NOT defined as "deciding the case the way Snookie wants it".

They knew the difference. They just thought YOUR opinion was full of shit . . . and they aren't alone in that.

Public writers have been saying for generations in America, since well before the Internet was ever thought of, that much of white America hates and fears blacks. White Americans also write the laws, and many of those laws are intended to be anti-black in Dixie whether they overtly say so or not. This racist core to Southron culture is not about to change soon barring a major social upheaval. Is an expression of that fear what happened in this case? Whether it happened on the night of the shooting is every man's guess, but there is no doubt whatsoever that it has happened on the Internet on this case ever since. Angry racist expressions by what appears to be white males is unmistakable, shameful and unnecessary. The unnecessary aspect is what makes it so shameful. George Wallace's racist Dixie is alive and well in 2013.

and the blacks have been totally silent on the matter. Like choirboys at times.
Enough of the crap. It's a two way street.

If Zimmerman had listened to the dispatcher and/or announced to Martin who he was and why he was watching - Martin would have gone back to watching the game with his tea and Skittles.

UPDATE: 3:55 p.m.-- The Justice Department also released a statement Sunday on the Zimmerman verdict:

As the Department first acknowledged last year, we have an open investigation into the death of Trayvon Martin. The Department of Justice's Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division, the United States Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Florida, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation continue to evaluate the evidence generated during the federal investigation, as well as the evidence and testimony from the state trial. Experienced federal prosecutors will determine whether the evidence reveals a prosecutable violation of any of the limited federal criminal civil rights statutes within our jurisdiction, and whether federal prosecution is appropriate in accordance with the Department's policy governing successive federal prosecution following a state trial.​

Obama On George Zimmerman Verdict: 'Honor Trayvon Martin' By Stemming Gun Violence

You keep ducking my question, Quick. First it's Mark Furman and now Bryant Gumbel? Kindly explain Zimmerman's prior actions. Why would a "racist" organize a petition drive to protest the beating of a black man by a white man? Why would a "racist" mentor two black children? You've made the charge...now back it up with something that makes sense or retract it.

If things of that nature were so clear, why would people believe an otherwise respectable police officer, Furman, was racist?

Edit: Because it's a murder trial?

People tend to make solid judgments of those involved especially of the defendant.

Mark Furman has ZERO to do with either this case or your statement that you think George Zimmerman is a racist. You made the charge, Quick...now justify it by explaining why someone who WAS a racist would do the things that George Zimmerman did! Why the petition drive to demand justice for a black man against the white son of a Policeman? Why the mentoring of two black children? You just slandered someone with the charge of racism...and it's rather apparent that you have nothing to back that charge up with.

I've justified it many times here and to myself, everytime I here the tape of him saying "coons." There has been no other reason ever that I can remember I feel that way, and I made that clear yesterday:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...al-zimmerman-trial-thread-20.html#post7529582

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back