The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we are still stuck here. The verdict is done. The enemy is the government and the agenda'ers as it's always been I this case.

This is just... too much for me I guess.

I can't believe we are still stuck here. The verdict is done. The enemy is the government and the agenda'ers as it's always been I this case.

No, the enemy is the white people. They are the oppressors.

I hope some of you racists have been enjoying rubbing salt into the wounds.

You know who I mean.

Especially the goobers calling Travon Martin a thug.

It's like beating a dead horse.

Worse, its like beating a dead black innocent teen.

thats-real-retarded-sir.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, by the way:

Zimmerman is acquitted.

I think we should ALL take a moment to be thankful for this shining moment of true justice.

Already have. I was amazed at the relief I, myself, felt. I can't even begin to extrapolate the relief that Zimmerman and his family felt. I hope he is already out of the country.

There is always a mop up and post verdict analysis.

Idiots like Snoopie persist in saying racist bullshit to try to balm their wounded egos -- wounded because their numerous baseless stupid pre-verdict pronouncements are now just so much butt-holery recorded for posterity.

Too bad.

The verdict spoke the truth and it yielded justice.

If Snoopie doesn't like that -- frankly --

good.

Useless trivia.

Ducks are dumber than chickens.

Chickens can figure out how to climb a ladder to go to bed. You have to tell a duck 10 times. Ducks are adhd 2 year olds.

Good thing ducks are so cute.

Last edited:
He was overcharged.

But it also seems the standard for self defense in Florida is incredibly low.

One just has to "feel" like one is in danger.

That's pretty dangerous.

Hope the law gets challenged.

Why does everyone overlook the fact that Martin "felt" like HE was in danger? Even the prosecution seemed disinclined to make that a point during the trial. If Martin had a gun he would have been justified in shooting GZ. When Martin began to feel something out of the ordinary with GZ wasn't he covered at that moment by the Fla. SYG? And when he used his fists because he had no gun, was he still not covered by the SYG law? And even if he did bump GZ's head on concrete was he still not operating under the SYG law? When did the tenets of the law shift from TM to GZ? ALl the things TM did to GZ were covered by SYG... ALl of those blows were condoned under SYG and, in effect, were as crucial to SYG as if TM had shot GZ.

Now, some of the right wing Martin haters will say GZ did nothing wrong. I have to differ.
What made GZ think that Martin was suspicious? Was it because Martin was black and wasn't wearing a business suit? The truth? GZ profiled Martin and then followed him in his truck, drove past him and parked ahead of him partially blocking the sidewalk. That kind of behavior was provocative and threatening to say the least. Martin ran past Gz's parked vehicle and being new to the area, missed the path that led to his front door. Meanwhile GZ was ignoring the dispatcher's warnings not to pursue TM but lost him and later was allegedly heading back to his truck when he encountered Martin. By now, Martin had already been covered by SYG but he was too polite. He asked CZ what his problem was and was rebuffed with ' "I don't have a problem." In a darkened area with rain falling and no duty to run, there is no way to know what exactly happened but for any number of reasons Martin proceeded to the next step under SYG and went on the offensive. Too bad he did not have a gun.

The danger in the law stems from the lack of recognition of its protection for people like TM even by the prosecutors who were supposed to be seeking justice for him!

If Martin had a gun he would have been justified in shooting GZ.

Prove it.
I don't have to prove it! That would be the defense layer's job! One thing for sure though, Martin would still be alive.

Useless trivia.

Ducks are dumber than chickens.

Chickens can figure out how to climb a ladder to go to bed. You have to tell a duck 10 times. Ducks aee adhd 2 year olds.

Good thing ducks are so cute.

OMG. That gave me PTSD. My husband's folks had a little pond on their property. But it was dry most of the time. They also had a duck. When I went to meet his parents, the duck was on the porch and I thought it was a fake duck. When I stepped onto the porch, it stood up, opened its beak, and squawked at me. I about had apoplexy. Not an auspicious beginning. I was nervous and shaky the entire visit.

Do you believe that George Zimmerman committed a crime and should have been convicted of a crime?

He angrily and aggressively followed a young man because he falsely believed he was a criminal.

He then questioned the young man about why he was there, as if he was law enforcement.

Finally, he shot the young man dead after they got into a scuffle.

His final action may have been to defend himself, but should he have still been found guilty of a crime by aggressively and angrily following this innocent young man in the first place, thereby starting the whole incident?

I believe that he unneededly started the whole incident, that led to the death of someone who was simply walking home. When your aggressive and angry attitude starts an event that leads to a death, you should be convicted of a crime.

Only thing he's guilty of is walking while white looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back