The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense tells me who started it. The thug.

The best witness in the trial testified to evidence that it was solely Zimmerman that started the fight. When she states GZ was behind Martin right before, it shows Martin was fleeing and other things she said Martin said are consistent with GZ following and tracking down Martin from the get go.

Friend of Trayvon Martin testifies in George Zimmerman murder trial | World news | guardian.co.uk

A friend who was on the phone with 17-year-old Trayvon Martin moments before he was fatally shot by George Zimmerman testified on Wednesday that she heard the Miami teen shout, "Get off! Get off!" before his telephone went dead.

Rachel Jeantel recounted to jurors in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial how Martin told her he was being followed by a man as he walked through the Retreat at Twin Lakes townhome complex, on his way back from a convenience store to the home of his father's fiancée. Jeantel is considered one of the prosecution's most important witnesses, because she was the last person to talk to Martin before his encounter with Zimmerman on 26 February 2012.

She testified that Martin described the man following him as "a creepy-ass cracker" and he thought he had evaded him. But she said a short time later Martin let out a profanity. Martin said Zimmerman was behind him and she heard Martin ask: "What are you following me for?" She then heard what sounded like Martin's phone earpiece drop into the grass and she heard him say, "Get off! Get off!" The phone then went dead, she said.

You better listen to this great witness on CNN tonight.

I don't have cable, but I'll look for it at cnn.com or you can post it yourself.

How do you know who started the altercation between the two men?

What evidence do you have?

I didn't know that that aspect had been proven.

Do you actually have any real answers, or are you just one of those people on here who shoots their mouth off without being able to back any of it up? Cause there's a lot of that around here.

The best witness in the trial testified to evidence that it was solely Zimmerman that started the fight. When she states GZ was behind Martin right before, it shows Martin was fleeing and other things she said Martin said are consistent with GZ following and tracking down Martin from the get go.

Friend of Trayvon Martin testifies in George Zimmerman murder trial | World news | guardian.co.uk

A friend who was on the phone with 17-year-old Trayvon Martin moments before he was fatally shot by George Zimmerman testified on Wednesday that she heard the Miami teen shout, "Get off! Get off!" before his telephone went dead.

Rachel Jeantel recounted to jurors in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial how Martin told her he was being followed by a man as he walked through the Retreat at Twin Lakes townhome complex, on his way back from a convenience store to the home of his father's fiancée. Jeantel is considered one of the prosecution's most important witnesses, because she was the last person to talk to Martin before his encounter with Zimmerman on 26 February 2012.

She testified that Martin described the man following him as "a creepy-ass cracker" and he thought he had evaded him. But she said a short time later Martin let out a profanity. Martin said Zimmerman was behind him and she heard Martin ask: "What are you following me for?" She then heard what sounded like Martin's phone earpiece drop into the grass and she heard him say, "Get off! Get off!" The phone then went dead, she said.

BOMBSHELL: Transcript Of Deposition Suggests Corrupt Prosecutors Feeding Phony Story To Trayvon Friend Rachel Jeantel « Pat Dollard

How do you know who started the altercation between the two men?

What evidence do you have?

I didn't know that that aspect had been proven.

Do you actually have any real answers, or are you just one of those people on here who shoots their mouth off without being able to back any of it up? Cause there's a lot of that around here.

Intresting at trial she said the phone thumped and dropped. I believe the ear piece was near were he died. This is confusing.

What facts or evidence are they arguing? They're making up a emotional opinion of white guilt and saying that should be law.

It is idiocy.

If your talking about the tv HLN shows , their also arguing about wether George should get his gun back, wether the Martins will file a wrong deth civil suit, and if George is a biggot. Boy it goes on.

Annnnddd so it begins. I hope his life is changed for the worse forever. I think he murdered that kid.

Good luck Zimmerman. good luck with anonymity and good luck getting hired by anyone here in the states.

Casey Anthony has old rich horny men taking care of her. You....well, good luck getting a suger mommy.... fat ass. Good luck.

What I find amazing is the overt sexism on this thread. Just because the jury was composed of women doesn't mean they were automatically wrong or stupid. They heard the evidence and came up with a conclusion. I'm sure even though they were "just" women they probably were educated and maybe even some of them had jobs. The left's war on women is sickening. Why doesn't the left have faith in women to think for themselves while abiding by the rules of the court. Yes, I'm sorry to tell people on the left this but I believe women are smart and capable and can be just as good a juror as a man. I don't care what the left says, women have a right to vote and should not be chained to the kitchen. The misogyny on the left is repugnant.
(This was my impression of rdean if he were a republican).

up until the verdict were were told that woman would get the details better, be more analytical etc....now? not so much, funny how that works.

BOMBSHELL: Transcript Of Deposition Suggests Corrupt Prosecutors Feeding Phony Story To Trayvon Friend Rachel Jeantel « Pat Dollard

I'm not going to bother reading that right now unless you comment on it or give a quote from it. What's your point?

This is just stupid now.

Sometimes I'm slow.

Well, Piers Morgan is not a cracker. We can only give Snookie half credit for that one.

Are there crackahs across the pond?

The derogatory term "crackers" originates across the pond and was even employed by Shakespeare. Shakespeare’s King John: “What cracker is this…that deafes our ears/ With this abundance of superfluous breath?"

It is derived from the Gaelic word craic, and refers to a conversationalist. It soon was employed as an insult to the Scot-Irish as braggards. The term was thereafter transported across the pond with the immigration of the Scotch Irish to the Americas, where they settled primarily in the southern colonies and on the edges os of civilization. The Scotch Irish are also the source of the term "hillbilly" and "redneck" and are the original "April Fool"

Legal Eagle ---> of Scotch Irish descent who likes Ritz Crackers

I hate to be mean but I cannot believe people don't see the political agenda show part two.

Duh.

We live in a political system.

What you expect? A bunch of sharecroppers?

Did you watch Eric Holder's statement?

The only way to buy into that shitload of shit is if you eat shit every night for dinner and can't wait for the next helping.

I don't think like that. I don't get it.

I don't. Speaking a different language.

I need a translator.

I just read this statement and I am appalled. I have to always remember that this son of a bitch was the one who white washed Waco.

I hate him. I truly hate him. He's going to still try to go after Z.

Attorney General Eric Holder briefly discussed the case Monday.

"We are committed to standing with the people of Sanford, with the individuals and families affected by this incident, and with our state and local partners in order to alleviate tensions, address community concerns and promote healing," Holder said.

"And we will never stop working to ensure that – in every case, in every circumstance and in every community – justice must be done.''

Zimmerman lawyer, prosecutors talk trial with USA TODAY

Last edited:
He's a minority member, we've been told minorities can't be racists..

Sheesh...did the rules change?

They changed when he went from being referred to as Hispanic to "White-Hispanic".

Back up even there.:eusa_shhh:

They thought they had a white jew killing young black kid. The press never knew his mother was from Peru.

You have to go back to the original reports.

Confirmed Tiny..mm..can I call you Tiny?

I think the items scattered all over the scene tell a story. And it is sad that the pieces were not put together in telling the whole story. The prosecution majorly boo booed.

What's most fucked about it is our government and a entire race of bigots don't care about the evidence. They will just scream that the thug that was beating on this man was BLACK! Like it somehow gives that young man a right to beat on a man without Zimmerman doing anything.

This is sad.

I never cared whether Trayvon was black or not. For the most part, it was about my freedom to be in public without being spied on or followed.

This is what We in the real world call a post made entirely from bullshit.

I'm not going to bother reading that right now unless you comment on it or give a quote from it. What's your point?

It says she didn't know who said get off until the prosecutor prompted her. You're lazy as hell if you can't click and read. You really are worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back