BREAKING: Trump Reveals Decision About Future Debates

He's made the right decision.

Post-debate polls consistently have shown that the undecideds moved toward Trump, since Kamala failed to articulate any real agenda, and they already know his.

Kamala will not get another chance to explain her policies to over 65 million.

I hope you enjoyed the safe space catharsis of crapping all over Trump for 90 minutes Lefties.

"January 6th, Charlottesville, Convicted Felon".

Everyone's heard it a million times.

Ya totally whiffed on discussing policy and how Cackles would be different than Biden.

And it's cost ya the election. :)
Even Biden’s given up on Harris

IMG_5007.jpeg

He's made the right decision.

Post-debate polls consistently have shown that the undecideds moved toward Trump, since Kamala failed to articulate any real agenda, and they already know his.

Kamala will not get another chance to explain her policies to over 65 million.

I hope you enjoyed the safe space catharsis of crapping all over Trump for 90 minutes Lefties.

"January 6th, Charlottesville, Convicted Felon".

Everyone's heard it a million times.

Ya totally whiffed on discussing policy and how Cackles would be different than Biden.

And it's cost ya the election. :)

KamalaTrump1.jpg

b

And here is proof

Early polls say Harris won the presidential debate (by at least 20%)​

Harris vs. Trump: Who is leading the polls? (after the Debate)​

Harris widens lead over Trump in postdebate poll (picking up 4 more points over Trump)​

Duly noted.

If exit polls say undecideds move toward your camp, why the hell would you have another debate.

If being smart and winning an election is being a "pussy", so be it.

But not very "inclusive" of you - fake steroids guy. ;)
Trump said he had reports saying 90% of viewers thought he won. That's some fake dictator numbers right there.

Actually, there are stats out there which show that people who have a history of voting for both Democrats and Republicans and were currently undecided, favored Trump over Harris in the debate.
I suggest you take a look at the links in post #64. They totally disprove your statement. Links are to sites such as Reuters and ABC.

Oh and by the way and just in case you think the media is biased and lying in favor of Harris.

Here is a piece of news that came out 4 hours ago on FOX News

A new national poll conducted entirely after Tuesday's debate between Vice President Kamala Harris and former President Trump indicates Harris leading Trump by five points.

According to a Reuters/Ipsos survey conducted two-day poll, Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee, has the support of 47% of registered voters nationwide. Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, lands the backing of 42% of registered voters questioned.

He should have backed out of this one. Even if they other side had called him chicken he would have been better off.

Oh shut up ya black pilled c unt.

As the cockeys used to say:

You've fuckin PASSED IT.

Ask Johnny Rotten.

Trump's got this in the bag.

On November 6th you can come groveling back I suppose.

Oh shut up ya black pilled c unt.

As the cockeys used to say:

You've fuckin PASSED IT.

Ask Johnny Rotten.

Trump's got this in the bag.

On November 6th you can come groveling back I suppose.
If you think he has it in the bag you are just fooling yourself. It is 50/50 in most all swing states.

He absolutely made the right choice.

He doesn't need to debate her, let alone have to fight off moderators.

Agreeing to debates with libtard networks is a waste of EVERYONE'S time and energy.

THE COLD HARD TRUTH (most accurate 2020 pollster):

"Bu-bu-bu RHODY - I don't have that kind of attention span!"

Then find out on election day ya pussy. ;)

Forum List

Back