BREAKING: Trump Reveals Decision About Future Debates

He's made the right decision.

Post-debate polls consistently have shown that the undecideds moved toward Trump, since Kamala failed to articulate any real agenda, and they already know his.

Kamala will not get another chance to explain her policies to over 65 million.

I hope you enjoyed the safe space catharsis of crapping all over Trump for 90 minutes Lefties.

"January 6th, Charlottesville, Convicted Felon".

Everyone's heard it a million times.

Ya totally whiffed on discussing policy and how Cackles would be different than Biden.

And it's cost ya the election. :)
Honestly, I’m not sure. IF he can get fair mods who will ask Kamala real questions that reveal her radicalism and flip-flopping, then yes.

If it’s another roast by another anti-Trump team, then no.

You think about horse semen a great deal.

It's scary that I even have to tell you how not-normal that is.

So weird and creepy.
You should insist that your thought leaders NOT choose someone that was hospitalized for guzzling horse cum, and we wouldn't be here..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

5,000 memes can't be wrong....
wrong horse milk.jpg

You do understand Biden isn't running, right?

Is there a caregiver around to help you?

It is good to know that at least Shady Pines allows internet access.
Yes, I keep trying to tell them that even though Biden is still President and Harris is his VP that he and his son that took millions from overseas without paying any taxes on it while Kamala looks the other way, mean absolutely nothing, nor does the fact that they continue to govern over a failing nation mean anything.

But they just won't listen.

Funny that.

He's made the right decision.

Post-debate polls consistently have shown that the undecideds moved toward Trump, since Kamala failed to articulate any real agenda, and they already know his.

Kamala will not get another chance to explain her policies to over 65 million.

I hope you enjoyed the safe space catharsis of crapping all over Trump for 90 minutes Lefties.

"January 6th, Charlottesville, Convicted Felon".

Everyone's heard it a million times.

Ya totally whiffed on discussing policy and how Cackles would be different than Biden.

And it's cost ya the election. :)
He should have backed out of this one. Even if they other side had called him chicken he would have been better off. Now they are going to call him chicken to have another debate anyway. I thought maybe if the debate had been unfair, which of course it was, Trump would have called the moderators out. At any time in there he could have blasted them for fact checking him four times and Harris zero and been specific about the lies she told and yet they failed to fact check her. He would have won the debate if he had done that.

Yep. Lots of voters just started paying attention recently. They may have had a vision of Trump in their heads created by ads, propaganda, soundbytes, etc.

But they got to see the real Trump.

That's not going to help him.
Actually, there are stats out there which show that people who have a history of voting for both Democrats and Republicans and were currently undecided, favored Trump over Harris in the debate.

Actually, there are stats out there which show that people who have a history of voting for both Democrats and Republicans and were currently undecided, favored Trump over Harris in the debate.
False.

You repeat a half truth about a couple of small focus groups. That's is not statistically sound reasoning.

Bumps in scientific polling that reflect people actually choosing a preference or changing their minds?

That's a valid statistical basis.

False.

You repeat a half truth about a couple of small focus groups. That's is not statistically sound reasoning.

Bumps in scientific polling that reflect people actually choosing a preference or changing their minds?

That's a valid statistical basis.
So, you are a fact denier?

The statistics showed what I wrote and you denied the statistics. That makes you a fact denier.
And now you think you suddenly came out on top to say so, after your cheap trick was dispatched easily.

Because it's a fact 6 out of exactly ten people said something.

You go ahead and hitch yourself to that.

And now you think you suddenly came out on top to say so, after your cheap trick was dispatched easily.

Because it's a fact 6 out of exactly ten people said something.

You go ahead and hitch yourself to that.
I did come out on top so you can tuck your tail between your legs and run out the back door.

Forum List

Back