Tonight’s Rallies: Harris pulls 15X’s Trump’s crowd size

Harris has two tonight: Charlotte 9,000 and Greensboro 22,000 person arenas
Trump is in Arizona at a 2,200 seat auditorium.

Trump gets more than 2200 people to show up if he goes into the bathroom, you lying dork.
You go with the size arena the area has to offer.
That place was packed to the gills with likely thousands more still outside.
At least Trump doesn't pay people to attend.

actors-dnc-576x1024.jpg

According to Trump math, Harris should win the election

Charlotte

Greensboro

Tucson

Trump has put well more than 30,000 butts in seats at one event plus overflow, fell free to show where kneepads put 450,000 + butts in seats at one event. Your propaganda is pathetic.

Poli science 101: The contagion effect. Word of mouth is just as contagious as Chinese-made coronaviruses. Crowd size is irrelevant if you are being taped for millions of people to see.

(Funny, how is it I know this stuff?)
What?!?!?!?!?!

I was told in 2020 that crowd size was more trustworthy than voting results counted multiple times and audited.

According to Trump math, Harris should win the election

Hey math genius, assuming the bigger auditorium actually HELD 22,000 and was actually full and all the people actually came freely of their own accord, 22,000 is only TEN times the size of a 2200 auditorium! Not 15X genius.

Besides, if you are going to try to run fake numbers adding up multiple locations, shall we begin with the one Trump filled holding an estimated 120,000 people?

800.jpeg

What?!?!?!?!?!
I was told in 2020 that crowd size was more trustworthy than voting results

Hey moron, you can't put more people in a place than the facility is designed to hold.
If any of your bullshit is even true, Trump has out-packed her 99 out of 100 times and you ignored it all.
One night Harris just happens to be at a place holding more than Trump and you want to make the election all about it?
Gee, that really smacks of desperation.

Trump gives a 90 minute impromptu speech.
Harris shows up to read a 10 minute scripted speech then leaves.

Trump leaves on a private 757 jumbo jet.
Harris leaves in a bus.

giggle.gif

Hey math genius, assuming the bigger auditorium actually HELD 22,000 and was actually full and all the people actually came freely of their own accord, 22,000 is only TEN times the size of a 2200 auditorium! Not 15X genius.

Besides, if you are going to try to run fake numbers adding up multiple locations, shall we begin with the one Trump filled holding an estimated 120,000 people?
Two events were 9,000 AND 22,000 in one day within a few hours. That is 31,000... that is about 15X's Trumps crowd... MATH GENIUS. I am sorry you cant add AND divide at once.

First time in a big city Mr Duke? Buses move lots of people to big events. Trump wouldnt know cuz 2,200 people events can get there like people go to target... in a few minivans.
I know about the minivan caravans too, fag.
I saw them in 2016. Democrats were using them to shuttle people to voting polls, and they were not from in-state.

Hey moron, you can't put more people in a place than the facility is designed to hold.
If any of your bullshit is even true, Trump has out-packed her 99 out of 100 times and you ignored it all.
One night Harris just happens to be at a place holding more than Trump and you want to make the election all about it?

Harris leaves in a bus.

View attachment 1010836
Trump hasnt pack out a place since Joe stepped down and his boring low energy delivery has few people showing up and many leaving early. I havent seen so many people yawn in one place since my kid was born and there were 50 babies in the delivery room.

Trump gets more than 2200 people to show up if he goes into the bathroom, you lying dork.
You go with the size arena the area has to offer.
That place was packed to the gills with likely thousands more still outside.
At least Trump doesn't pay people to attend.

View attachment 1010831
That is fake. Link to the actual craigs list. You wont.

Harris leaves in a bus.

View attachment 1010836
Everyone is bored of Trump's delivery. Its the same show every night. Trump's rallies have been dwarfed by Harris for months.

View attachment 1010825
Nevermind the article. This is the tidbit the OP readily ignores when it comes to crowd sizes. It is also a tired refrain that liberals repeated during the 2016 election cycle. That turned out to be true, in reverse.

That's political science, citygator

What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was told in 2020 that crowd size was a better indication of who wins an election than even the election.

Trump was at the Tucson Music Hall, part of the Convention Center. And not the largest venue at the TCC. There's a 10k seat stadium about 50 yards away. And the McKale Center on the UA campus about 2 miles away, holds 14,500.

Harris leaves in a bus.

View attachment 1010836
Trump was at the Tucson Music Hall, part of the Convention Center. And not the largest venue at the TCC. There's a 10k seat stadium about 50 yards away. And the McKale Center on the UA campus about 2 miles away, holds 14,500.

Two events were 9,000 AND 22,000 in one day within a few hours.
Gee, they must have been really SHORT events! :71:

That is 31,000... that is about 15X's Trumps crowd...
They are still TWO separate events. And it only points to the size of the venues. Why don't you add up the last two events Trump did? Because you're desperate.
Why don't we then just tally up the grand total for the TOTAL DRAW of both candidates at all events both candidates have attracted this election season?
Meanwhile, Tuscon is a small city, the 33rd biggest city in the USA.
Charlotte is the FIFTEENTH biggest city in the USA and the LARGEST city in the state.
That is the ONLY reason why her event was bigger, asshole.
As usual, you spin the numbers to suit you.

Hypocrite much?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Uhhh... what do you think you did there? Searched crowd size and my name and put 4 posts in here where I made fun of Trump obsessing on crowd size? I am not Harris. She hasnt mentioned her crowd size because she has more important things to discuss. I on the other hand believe what Trump told me: Crowd size matters! And Trump has a little one.

1726197687092.png

Uhhh... what do you think you did there? Searched crowd size and my name and put 4 posts in here where I made fun of Trump obsessing on crowd size? I am not Harris. She hasnt mentioned her crowd size because she has more important things to discuss. I on the other hand believe what Trump told me: Crowd size matters! And Trump has a little one.

View attachment 1010841
:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Could be this:
Your just posting random shit. That has nothing to do with Harris' rallies. I wont even give you a "nice try" cuz that was lazy as fuck.

Forum List

Back