The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the items scattered all over the scene tell a story. And it is sad that the pieces were not put together in telling the whole story. The prosecution majorly boo booed.

What's most fucked about it is our government and a entire race of bigots don't care about the evidence. They will just scream that the thug that was beating on this man was BLACK! Like it somehow gives that young man a right to beat on a man without Zimmerman doing anything.

This is sad.

Well the prosecutors were just on tv and were told to give one word that describes George. And the lady said murderer. Ooh. Snap! There not backing down. Trayvon's things and how they got were they got should have been paid more atention to. How did his cellphone seperate from the head set or ear phones and land on grass and wear tells a big point in the story. Just like the were the tea and skittles were found and the headphone plugs set. It does mean something. It just seemed forgotten to me. Just like the flashlight and keys of George's.

I think the items scattered all over the scene tell a story. And it is sad that the pieces were not put together in telling the whole story. The prosecution majorly boo booed.

What's most fucked about it is our government and a entire race of bigots don't care about the evidence. They will just scream that the thug that was beating on this man was BLACK! Like it somehow gives that young man a right to beat on a man without Zimmerman doing anything.

This is sad.

I never cared whether Trayvon was black or not. For the most part, it was about my freedom to be in public without being spied on or followed.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy.

I used to be bigger on it, but I try to swear as little as possible and think that's the correct attitude to have. Swearing just covers up the issue and makes it harder to think. That's just what we need with such a large event as Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman. Jump right in with anything, I'd say, how can you lose? Valuable comments often come from those that haven't joined in much.

I actually have been reading on here during the trial and just recently decided to join so I can post. Nice to know some of you are nice.

There really are a lot of nice people on this site. Hope you stick around. :)

I'm still here. Boy there arguing on the news now about that lady prosecuter calling George a murderer. And that Frank Tafy needs to be off tv now. He is annoying me. I can not here a thing he says ,dudes to busy arguing over everyone.

Kellerman and AGW are fake, but nice try. LOL!

Again- same deal. Data was collected and analyzed.

You just don't like what the Data says.

Cherry pick the data, you can make it say anything you want.

Yes, you can.

Which wasn't done here.

Which brings me up to an obvious question, is there any form of data that would convince you AGW is true, or will you always find an excuse why it isn't.

93% of Climate Scientists think that it is true. Are they ALL in on it?

What facts or evidence are they arguing? They're making up a emotional opinion of white guilt and saying that should be law.

It is idiocy.

Attachments

• $y1cm.jpg
    $y1cm.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Jane Exxon Valdez Bitchall has Frank Taffe on her show now.

And only gave him 3 minutes. :rofl:

JVM: "Is George going to stay in Florida?"
Taffe: I would"

JVM: "is George going to stay in America?"
Taffe: "I wouldn't"

JVM: "Is George going to leave the country?"
Talle: "I would"

Very informative segment, Janie. :rofl:

Again- same deal. Data was collected and analyzed.

You just don't like what the Data says.

Cherry pick the data, you can make it say anything you want.

Yes, you can.

Which wasn't done here.

Which brings me up to an obvious question, is there any form of data that would convince you AGW is true, or will you always find an excuse why it isn't.

93% of Climate Scientists think that it is true. Are they ALL in on it?

How many trillions should we spend so that the temperature is 0.2 degrees cooler in 2080?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back