The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Zimmerman back "on patrol" tonight? His neighbors must be so grateful to have him back while their kids are out of school during those hot summer nights, going to and fro in the neighborhood. I've just got ONE piece of advice for those kids. Make sure that George never feels threatened. Maybe if everyone ties a little bell to their shoe laces.

And he will not be the last.

d95g.jpg

What facts or evidence are they arguing? They're making up a emotional opinion of white guilt and saying that should be law.

It is idiocy.

If your talking about the tv HLN shows , their also arguing about wether George should get his gun back, wether the Martins will file a wrong deth civil suit, and if George is a biggot. Boy it goes on.

Jane Exxon Valdez Bitchall has Frank Taffe on her show now.

And only gave him 3 minutes. :rofl:

JVM: "Is George going to stay in Florida?"
Taffe: I would"

JVM: "is George going to stay in America?"
Taffe: "I wouldn't"

JVM: "Is George going to leave the country?"
Talle: "I would"

Very informative segment, Janie. :rofl:

She cuts him off because he won't give the answers she wants to hear. She got a little pissy with him when he brought up that Z was already investigated by the FBI and nothing was found.

I said OR be satisfied. What you said would make sense if I had said and reasonable doubt. I obviously meant or be satisfied if reasonable doubt had been the outcome and not just a technicality.

You also said "How would the families of the victim of a first-degree murderer who has been tried and gotten off by a technicality feel?" That was what I addressed, not the or, which is completely irrelevant. Did you want me to point out that part too?

That's just the point. You "addressed" an earnest question. Still no one has given the slightest answer to it.

I explained why your question didn't make sense in the real world. If you want to rephrase it in the light of the way the legal system actually works, and it seems like something I want to answer without me having to take wild guesses at what you are trying to get at, I will answer it.

What facts or evidence are they arguing? They're making up a emotional opinion of white guilt and saying that should be law.

It is idiocy.

If your talking about the tv HLN shows , their also arguing about wether George should get his gun back, wether the Martins will file a wrong deth civil suit, and if George is a biggot. Boy it goes on.

1. Of course he should get his gun back...He's innocent for crying out loud.
2. Nothing wrongful about self defense.
3. I am a bigot over crime and thugs. I guess we all can have charges filed on us.

This country is dying :doubt:

Is Zimmerman back "on patrol" tonight? His neighbors must be so grateful to have him back while their kids are out of school during those hot summer nights, going to and fro in the neighborhood. I've just got ONE piece of advice for those kids. Make sure that George never feels threatened. Maybe if everyone ties a little bell to their shoe laces.

Frank Taffy is on tv saying he is in hiding and he does not know for how long.

You're really a stupid person. Please be careful. :eusa_hand:

Trayvon martin was pounding Zimmermans face with his fist. I know a lot about it as I've seen a lot of it.

You want to blame someone for his death????? Blame his parents for not teaching him to attack strangers.

How do you know who started the altercation between the two men?

What evidence do you have?

I didn't know that that aspect had been proven.

Do you actually have any real answers, or are you just one of those people on here who shoots their mouth off without being able to back any of it up? Cause there's a lot of that around here.
Common sense tells me who started it. The thug.

The best witness in the trial testified to evidence that it was solely Zimmerman that started the fight. When she states GZ was behind Martin right before, it shows Martin was fleeing and other things she said Martin said are consistent with GZ following and tracking down Martin from the get go.

Friend of Trayvon Martin testifies in George Zimmerman murder trial | World news | guardian.co.uk

A friend who was on the phone with 17-year-old Trayvon Martin moments before he was fatally shot by George Zimmerman testified on Wednesday that she heard the Miami teen shout, "Get off! Get off!" before his telephone went dead.

Rachel Jeantel recounted to jurors in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial how Martin told her he was being followed by a man as he walked through the Retreat at Twin Lakes townhome complex, on his way back from a convenience store to the home of his father's fiancée. Jeantel is considered one of the prosecution's most important witnesses, because she was the last person to talk to Martin before his encounter with Zimmerman on 26 February 2012.

She testified that Martin described the man following him as "a creepy-ass cracker" and he thought he had evaded him. But she said a short time later Martin let out a profanity. Martin said Zimmerman was behind him and she heard Martin ask: "What are you following me for?" She then heard what sounded like Martin's phone earpiece drop into the grass and she heard him say, "Get off! Get off!" The phone then went dead, she said.

Sure he did. When asked if he was following Martin he said yes.

And then GZ STOPPED following TM, and the roles reversed.

We don't know if that is true or not. I was disappointed when reading the instructions to the jury that they were never told about this Florida statute:

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

which clearly states
and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant;
and in my view, Zimmerman had not exhausted his means to escape rather as the initial aggressor put himself in harms way if his account is even true by getting out of his vehicle and following Martin.

I will never get past the fact that some immature teenager acting like an immature teenager was deemed a danger and ended up dead because of what someone (Zimmerman) thought.

Is your constant need to lie about the law in Florida pathological, or is it simply because you have an agenda that requires you to ignore reality?

It is idiocy.

1. Of course he should get his gun back...He's innocent for crying out loud.
2. Nothing wrongful about self defense.
3. I am a bigot over crime and thugs. I guess we all can have charges filed on us.

This country is dying :doubt:

I recall a news person saying it would be in bad taste after this whole trial for him to ask for his gun back. I don't see how he would want it back after all this. That's not to say he would not buy another one.

How do you know who started the altercation between the two men?

What evidence do you have?

I didn't know that that aspect had been proven.

Do you actually have any real answers, or are you just one of those people on here who shoots their mouth off without being able to back any of it up? Cause there's a lot of that around here.
Common sense tells me who started it. The thug.

The best witness in the trial testified to evidence that it was solely Zimmerman that started the fight. When she states GZ was behind Martin right before, it shows Martin was fleeing and other things she said Martin said are consistent with GZ following and tracking down Martin from the get go.

Friend of Trayvon Martin testifies in George Zimmerman murder trial | World news | guardian.co.uk

A friend who was on the phone with 17-year-old Trayvon Martin moments before he was fatally shot by George Zimmerman testified on Wednesday that she heard the Miami teen shout, "Get off! Get off!" before his telephone went dead.

Rachel Jeantel recounted to jurors in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial how Martin told her he was being followed by a man as he walked through the Retreat at Twin Lakes townhome complex, on his way back from a convenience store to the home of his father's fiancée. Jeantel is considered one of the prosecution's most important witnesses, because she was the last person to talk to Martin before his encounter with Zimmerman on 26 February 2012.

She testified that Martin described the man following him as "a creepy-ass cracker" and he thought he had evaded him. But she said a short time later Martin let out a profanity. Martin said Zimmerman was behind him and she heard Martin ask: "What are you following me for?" She then heard what sounded like Martin's phone earpiece drop into the grass and she heard him say, "Get off! Get off!" The phone then went dead, she said.

You better listen to this great witness on CNN tonight.

There's too many Zimmerman threads on this site.
dog49.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back