The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a White Hispanic, the one thing Obama can do to raise awareness of the whole Travyon thing and to keep it in the news is to resign the Presidency.

At best he's headed for impeachment and at worst we're headed the way of Egypt which just ousted its scumbag Muslim Brotherhood leader.

Obama, for Travyon, Resign

Who's with me?

I'm in!

Here's part of the message that president told the nation. He, himself, was profiled as a youth.

Here's the reality of the present. President Obama is STILL being profiled by conservatives today. It started before he ever took office. You can hear it on talk radio. You can hear it when certain members of Congress talk about the president. You can even read it right here on this message board.

oh boy, that poor Obama he is just so special and gets treated just way worse than even BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH..

but this was their plan all along folks by running and getting him elected...calling anyone who criticizes him as racist and and now aren't you all who voted for him glad to know you are, profilers..

man the shit can't get much deeper with some of you..

we don't need his type of message thrown in our faces...we need him to resign and go back to Chicago if that is what he wants to do..

"Boy, you ain't wanted 'round hea. Now why doan you jest git on home, now."

You gave me definitions, not a single application. To understand the extent of a magistrate's influence as a judge would take many news reports to determine.

Nope I gave actual examples. Sorry if you are not smart enough to understand it.

Seeking to divert attention from the fact that you have absolutely no proof that Robert Zimmerman employed his status as a retired Virginia magistrate to influence Sanford or Florida officials, eh?

Good job! :clap2::clap2:

So because he was only a magistrate, he could not be sometimes included in the well-known Blue Wall? :badgrin:

Here's part of the message that president told the nation. He, himself, was profiled as a youth.

Here's the reality of the present. President Obama is STILL being profiled by conservatives today. It started before he ever took office. You can hear it on talk radio. You can hear it when certain members of Congress talk about the president. You can even read it right here on this message board.

oh boy, that poor Obama he is just so special and gets treated just way worse than even BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH..

but this was their plan all along folks by running and getting him elected...calling anyone who criticizes him as racist and and now aren't you all who voted for him glad to know you are, profilers..

man the shit can't get much deeper with some of you..

we don't need his type of message thrown in our faces...we need him to resign and go back to Chicago if that is what he wants to do..

"Boy, you ain't wanted 'round hea. Now why doan you jest git on home, now."

take your own goofy advice..

:cuckoo:

You gave me definitions, not a single application. To understand the extent of a magistrate's influence as a judge would take many news reports to determine.

Nope I gave actual examples. Sorry if you are not smart enough to understand it.

Seeking to divert attention from the fact that you have absolutely no proof that Robert Zimmerman employed his status as a retired Virginia magistrate to influence Sanford or Florida officials, eh?

So because he was only a magistrate, he could not be sometimes included in the well-known Blue Wall? :badgrin:

So because Tracy Martin was only a low level freemason, he could not be sometimes included in the well-known illuminati? :clap2::clap2:

Trayvon would still alive today if his parents had been responsible parents.
Trayvon had been suspend from school
Responsible parents ground their kids till they are allowed back to school.
That means they have no life out side of the home.
Instead Trayvon was sent to his Dad's (place a mini vacation). His Dad allowed him to watch TV, call his fiends on his cell phone and to see his friends where his Dad lives and to go the store to get snack food.
In a responsible parent home. You take away the cell phone, no TV or internet. No talking with friends and not allowed to leave the house.

I also don't see how the people are suppose to have sided with a case for Trayvon, that used lies and deceptions and deceit right from the start.
Showing a picture of Trayvon when he was a cute little 12 year old boy to exaggerate that he was just a child is deceitful.

Trayvon should had been grounded and not allowed to leave the house, since he was a CHILD suspended from school.

Could it be that the parents blamed the school for suspending TM because he's black? Or could it be that TM would not stay at the house even if grounded because he was 17 and would no obey his parents anyway? So much for being such an innocent CHILD!

I don't have to, if the freemasons had anything to do with it, that is irrelevant now since anything they did had no lasting impact.

We don't know that for certain, perhaps the Freemason's kidnapped GZ and replaced him with a doubleganger and are, at this very moment, exacting their revenge? Probably torturing him in the inner sanctum of thier temple of DOOM!!

Unless and until you provide one iota of evidence to show that Robert Zimmerman exerted his influence as a retired glorified clerk from a distant state over Sanford and Florida officials, my hypothesis is as likely as yours.

So because Tracy Martin was only a low level freemason, he could not be sometimes included in the well-known illuminati? :clap2::clap2:

Your example would only mean something if your example of the freemasons had won, but like I said, they lost. Did that pea soup in your brain harden or something.

A special gate for li'l Trayvon:

images

I don't have to, if the freemasons had anything to do with it, that is irrelevant now since anything they did had no lasting impact.

We don't know that for certain, perhaps the Freemason's kidnapped GZ and replaced him with a doubleganger and are, at this very moment, exacting their revenge? Probably torturing him in the inner sanctum of thier temple of DOOM!!

Unless and until you provide one iota of evidence to show that Robert Zimmerman exerted his influence as a retired glorified clerk from a distant state over Sanford and Florida officials, my hypothesis is as likely as yours.

:badgrin:

This is why owning more than one handgun is vital, your ‘carry piece’ should be something you don’t particularly like, reliable, but inexpensive – a gun you won’t miss if retained during the investigation, or lost, or damaged. Likewise your ‘backup piece’ should be just as ugly, reliable but inexpensive.

Your example would only mean something if your example of the freemasons had won, but like I said, they lost. Did that pea soup in your brain harden or something.

Maybe they wanted to lose so the freemasons could exact revenge on a federal level. Just as likely as what you purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back