The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No blacks on the left will say that TM punched GZ, or that he was beating his head on the concrete. They paint the picture that TM was just a boy walking home when a WHITE hipanic stalked him down to murder him.

TM was a criminal thug who fucked with the wrong dude.

Blacks want to remain victims. Obama wants to keep that at the forefront for political profit.

Do you ever see any other racial leaders playing the race card? No you don't; it's always blacks. The other races don't see themselves as victims, and they do very well.

They're victims of the Statist Democrat Party...shame.

Yes, it was illegal and not self-defense.

Dr. Valerie Rao calls George Zimmerman's injuries insignificant - UPI.com

She also indicated that GZ was lying and attempting to cover his crime.

Dr. Rao must have been part of the freemason conspiracy. She must have plugged into GZ's brain to read his thoughts to know if he was in fear for his life. She had plenty of time to do this seeing as she was in between employers for sketchy practices. Has anybody checked to see if there is a Roslin chapel in Sanford, FL?

The testimony of a medical examiner often has the greatest impact in a murder trial.

This one certainly made an impact.

bao2_zps588063bc.png

:rofl:

In some surprise remarks at today's White House briefing, President Obama injected himself into the Zimmerman/Martin case yet again. He said:

President Obama: 'Trayvon Martin Could've Been Me 35 Years Ago' - NationalJournal.com

"There are very few African-American men in this country who haven't had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store—that includes me," he said. The same goes for African-American men who have heard "locks click on the doors of cars," or seen a woman in an elevator "clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off."
But for some reason, he still has not mentioned that Martin had attacked an innocent man and beaten him. The jury that found Zimmerman "Not Guilty", clearly decided he had justifiably defended himself against Martin's attack.

If Obama has any respect for our country's justcie system and the jury trial process, why does he not at least mention, in addition to Martin's tragic but justified death brought on by his attack on another man, the fact that that other man, who was not guilty of any crime at all, has been driven into hiding and will never live a normal life again?

Mr. President, doesn't Zimmerman count too?

You do respect the jury process that found him Not Guilty... don't you?

No, you retard, that is not what the jury decided, and yes, you retard, he did mention Zimmerman.

Please stop making retarded threads, you're a disgrace.

I'm guessing Obama has never been a "White Guy" walking around in an African American neighborhood or such..

The whiner and chief loves divisive politics, just loves it..:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
I've been gypped! :mad:

I turned on Fancy Grapes expecting to see her hard hitting coverage of the JonBenet murder, and what do I get? Yet another babble fest with thug-momma and thug-daddy.

Fancy tried to tell them how she felt their pain because she had a loss when her kid wandered away from her at Babies-R-Us for 2 minutes. They had a WTF look on their face, and just sat there silent.

In some surprise remarks at today's White House briefing, President Obama injected himself into the Zimmerman/Martin case yet again. He said:

President Obama: 'Trayvon Martin Could've Been Me 35 Years Ago' - NationalJournal.com

"There are very few African-American men in this country who haven't had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store—that includes me," he said. The same goes for African-American men who have heard "locks click on the doors of cars," or seen a woman in an elevator "clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off."
But for some reason, he still has not mentioned that Martin had attacked an innocent man and beaten him. The jury that found Zimmerman "Not Guilty", clearly decided he had justifiably defended himself against Martin's attack.

If Obama has any respect for our country's justcie system and the jury trial process, why does he not at least mention, in addition to Martin's tragic but justified death brought on by his attack on another man, the fact that that other man, who was not guilty of any crime at all, has been driven into hiding and will never live a normal life again?

Mr. President, doesn't Zimmerman count too?

You do respect the jury process that found him Not Guilty... don't you?

Sounds like you didn't listen to the whole 17.5 minutes....Selective comprehension is a bitch.

I'm guessing Obama has never been a "White Guy" walking around in an African American neighborhood or such..

The whiner and chief loves divisive politics, just loves it..:eusa_hand:

How could he be? Are you a white guy? And have you ever dared walk around in an African-American neighborhood by yourself? Or are you just more pixelated methane for this board?

I honestly didn't think I;d have an openly racist President in my lifetime. Who knew we would get one of the most openly racist ones this country ever had.

Another record for the history books, brought you be the demi god Obama.

Obama could have easily said he understood what it was like to be George Zimmerman, a guy who was attacked for suspected of being gay

In response to protest I am aware of white goups that plan to be on the streets of the city protecting citizens

This could get interesting

-Geaux

More divisive bullshit whose sole intent is to take the attention away from him and place it somewhere else. Nobody wants to talk about Syria or the NSA when they've got a dead punk and a Hispanic guy to concern themselves with.
And note he didn't say a thing about BOTH men's lives destroyed.

Cowards don't deserve to shoot first and ask questions later.

Zimmerman could have put up with a lot more than a couple of 1 cm cuts to his head and a broken nose before he took out a gun and put it in that kid's chest.

He KNEW when he pulled the trigger that he was killing somebody. He knew it.

If T.M. had brandished a knife or similar weapon and Zimmerman saw that before the fight, you could say he had a reason to use a gun. Otherwise, he's just the fat-faced pussy we saw on television for three weeks, lying his ass off to the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back