The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always some excuse. If you don't have the common sense or intelligence to know you're armed and need to act accordingly, then you are a menace to society.

How did George Zimmerman "menace" society? He was a "menace" to the teen who sucker punched him in the face then sat on him and beat the crap out of him. He was a "menace" to the portion of society that thinks the response to someone following you at a distance is to confront them violently. To the REST of society, George Zimmerman is the neighbor who's there for you when your house get broken into...when your car flips on the highway...or when some racist son of a cop beats you because you're black! To THAT part of society, George Zimmerman isn't a "menace"...he's an "asset".

We were talking about if ANYONE were following someone with a gun. Try to follow along and not make replies that can't be answered because of the false premise.

How does ANYONE following someone at a distance with a gun (while they're talking to the Police!) that remains concealed, constitute "menace"? Talk about your "false premise"! The Prosecution's entire case was based on a false premise...that George Zimmerman was responsible for a FIGHT because he followed someone at a distance.

If that's the case, which it wasn't then let the police handle it. Zimmerman cannot hold a trial in the dark of night. So you're following someone and expect trouble? Care to go on?

If Trayvon hadn't hit GZ, the police would have handled it.
GZ did not hold a trial, you really should get that dictionary.

No, he wasn't expecting trouble, too bad the thug found it for him.

Trayvon had no reason to start a fight, but Zimmerman did. He finaly figured out that there was nothing that the police could do to Trayvon so he made sure "These assholes" NEVER "get away."

BTW Trayvon was not a thug. Nothing has been reported to suggest anything of the kind.

What does sucker punching someone in the face for no reason make you...Gandhi? What Trayvon Martin DID that night suggests that he was well on his way to becoming a thug if not already there.

If the Police had arrived two minutes earlier they would have found "innocent Trayvon" straddling George Zimmerman beating the shit out of him. Poor little Trayvon would have been handcuffed and taken off to jail, charged with assault and battery. Does that "suggest" that his behavior was thuggish?

Why isn't this thread locked yet?

Many of the posts on here remind me of people that argue over 'what came first - the chicken or the egg'. Ya'll aren't God, and the outcome won't change no matter what wild ideas you come up with, so get over it already.

Many of the posts on here remind me of people that argue over 'what came first - the chicken or the egg'. Ya'll aren't God, and the outcome won't change no matter what wild ideas you come up with, so get over it already.

This should be the Who Followed Who For All Eternity thread.

Trial's over.

Not Guilty.

If that's the case, which it wasn't then let the police handle it. Zimmerman cannot hold a trial in the dark of night. So you're following someone and expect trouble? Care to go on?

Trayvon had no reason to start a fight, but Zimmerman did. He finaly figured out that there was nothing that the police could do to Trayvon so he made sure "These assholes" NEVER "get away."

BTW Trayvon was not a thug. Nothing has been reported to suggest anything of the kind.

Trayvon had no reason to start a fight

Sure he did, GZ dissed him.
GZ was a creepy cracka!
GZ was gay.
TM's girlfriend egged him on.

He knocked GZ down and punched him. Sounds thuggish to me.

How did George Zimmerman "menace" society? He was a "menace" to the teen who sucker punched him in the face then sat on him and beat the crap out of him. He was a "menace" to the portion of society that thinks the response to someone following you at a distance is to confront them violently. To the REST of society, George Zimmerman is the neighbor who's there for you when your house get broken into...when your car flips on the highway...or when some racist son of a cop beats you because you're black! To THAT part of society, George Zimmerman isn't a "menace"...he's an "asset".

We were talking about if ANYONE were following someone with a gun. Try to follow along and not make replies that can't be answered because of the false premise.

How does ANYONE following someone at a distance with a gun (while they're talking to the Police!) that remains concealed, constitute "menace"? Talk about your "false premise"! The Prosecution's entire case was based on a false premise...that George Zimmerman was responsible for a FIGHT because he followed someone at a distance.

You're making me answer my own question but cool. Because following someone can lead to a chance encounter. People do unexpected things for any reason. If you can somehow absolutely keep your following clandestine, that's one thing but not a good bet. We know George engaged in a confrontational mode in any case while armed. There's no excuse for that.

Now you answer my question. How does any Joe Blow following with a gun not likely present a menace? No one has dared to answer yet. :D

You're making me answer my own question but cool. Because following someone can lead to a chance encounter. People do unexpected things for any reason. If you can somehow absolutely keep your following clandestine, that's one thing but not a good bet. We know George engaged in a confrontational mode in any case while armed. There's no excuse for that.

Now you answer my question. How does any Joe Blow following with a gun not likely present a menace? No one has dared to answer yet. :D

Definition of TYRANNY

1: oppressive power <every form of tyranny over the mind of man — Thomas Jefferson>; especially: oppressive power exerted by government <the tyranny of a police state>

How was following TM tyranny?

GZ was a creepy cracka!
GZ was gay.

No, Zimmerman didn't know he had called him a cracker. That was in a private conversation on a cell phone, impossible for Zimmerman to hear.

Except you can't prove who started the fight, yet you side with a would be murderer gone on trial for it but continue to malign the victim. So sad.

The bigger question is...

When are the 60 or so other threads about Zimmerman and the trial going to get merged into this one?? :dunno:

Trial's over.

Not Guilty.

All the BS on this thread reminds me of
mli1QJ_l8S_UunLCbxSORqg.jpg

Definition of TYRANNY

1: oppressive power <every form of tyranny over the mind of man — Thomas Jefferson>; especially: oppressive power exerted by government <the tyranny of a police state>

The gun. The gun. The gun.

GZ was a creepy cracka!
GZ was gay.

No, Zimmerman didn't know he had called him a cracker. That was in a private conversation on a cell phone, impossible for Zimmerman to hear.

Except you can't prove who started the fight, yet you side with a would be murderer gone on trial for it but continue to malign the victim. So sad.

No, Zimmerman didn't know he had called him a cracker.

I know, I gave you reasons why Trayvon started the fight. Creepy cracka!

Yes, I continue to defend self-defense, even if it means a thug died.

why isn't this thread locked yet?

Many of the posts on here remind me of people that argue over 'what came first - the chicken or the egg'. Ya'll aren't god, and the outcome won't change no matter what wild ideas you come up with, so get over it already.

the bigger question is...

When are the 60 or so other threads about zimmerman and the trial going to get merged into this one?? :dunno:

<tilt>

The bigger question is...

When are the 60 or so other threads about Zimmerman and the trial going to get merged into this one?? :dunno:

I was thinking that this morning. LOL I saw more pop up today and wondered how long it'd be before they were dumped into this one.

Definition of TYRANNY

The gun. The gun. The gun.

Wrong. The gun doesn't turn following a thug into tyranny.

This one should be the thread keeper, so no one enters here again:
0608_153931.jpg

Trial's over.

Not Guilty.

All the BS on this thread reminds me of
mli1QJ_l8S_UunLCbxSORqg.jpg

I like turtles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back