The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trayvon hadn't hit GZ, the police would have handled it.
GZ did not hold a trial, you really should get that dictionary.

No, he wasn't expecting trouble, too bad the thug found it for him.

Trayvon had no reason to start a fight, but Zimmerman did. He finaly figured out that there was nothing that the police could do to Trayvon so he made sure "These assholes" NEVER "get away."

BTW Trayvon was not a thug. Nothing has been reported to suggest anything of the kind.

What does sucker punching someone in the face for no reason make you...Gandhi? What Trayvon Martin DID that night suggests that he was well on his way to becoming a thug if not already there.

If the Police had arrived two minutes earlier they would have found "innocent Trayvon" straddling George Zimmerman beating the shit out of him. Poor little Trayvon would have been handcuffed and taken off to jail, charged with assault and battery. Does that "suggest" that his behavior was thuggish?

And they both would have arrested for assault and battery. Trayvon would have claimed he pulled a gun on him. Impossible to prove otherwise.

Zimmerman would say he sucker-punched him. The police could not have said and no one can.

Better yet, this is the thread keeper:
turtle.jpg

I have it on good authority that Zimmerman is not guilty.

Funny how that happened. He started off with the legal presumption of innocence and he ended up being FOUND not guilty.

Psst.

Zimmerman was justified.

Pass it on.

Trayvon had no reason to start a fight

Sure he did, GZ dissed him.
GZ was a creepy cracka!
GZ was gay.
TM's girlfriend egged him on.

BTW Trayvon was not a thug. Nothing has been reported to suggest anything of the kind.

He knocked GZ down and punched him. Sounds thuggish to me.

No, Zimmerman didn't know he had called him a cracker. That was in a private conversation on a cell phone, impossible for Zimmerman to hear.

Except you can't prove who started the fight, yet you side with a would be murderer gone on trial for it but continue to malign the victim. So sad.

No, Zimmerman didn't know he had called him a cracker.

I know, I gave you reasons why Trayvon started the fight. Creepy cracka!

Yes, I continue to defend self-defense, even if it means a thug died.

What would you call someone following you at night in an isolated spot? LOL

Funny how that happened. He started off with the legal presumption of innocence and he ended up being FOUND not guilty.

Psst.

Zimmerman was justified.

Pass it on.

REALLY??

Hadn't heard yet! That's awesome.

Pass it on!

Psst.

Zimmerman was justified.

Pass it on.

So THAT'S what the judge meant when she said he had no further business in the court.

Kewl. :thup:

No, Zimmerman didn't know he had called him a cracker. That was in a private conversation on a cell phone, impossible for Zimmerman to hear.

Except you can't prove who started the fight, yet you side with a would be murderer gone on trial for it but continue to malign the victim. So sad.

No, Zimmerman didn't know he had called him a cracker.

I know, I gave you reasons why Trayvon started the fight. Creepy cracka!

Yes, I continue to defend self-defense, even if it means a thug died.

What would you call someone following you at night in an isolated spot? LOL

Isolated spot?
How isolated could it be if Trayvon was casing houses? LOL!

OMG already!!!

Where is your sense, Quick? So what if GZ had a gun? Your comments are just.....ignorant. Sorry. But for you to say it's all about the gun is beyond ridiculous. You must be painfully naive.

The violence and crime and guns used in crimes - guns that are used in murders - are NOT the guns owned, possessed and registered to licensed carry permit holders!!! Those guns are unregistered, or stolen street weapons.

Why in the name of the Lord do you keep insisting Zimmerman was irresponsible or that he was puffed up because he had a gun? You're delusional, you really are. Do you not know people who have concealed carry permits? Are they in any manner similar to the way you are portraying Zimmerman?

:cuckoo:

Psst.

Zimmerman was justified.

Pass it on.

So THAT'S what the judge meant when she said he had no further business in the court.

The re-run keeps playing over and over and over and over and over.

Psst.

Zimmerman was justified.

Pass it on.

The re-run keeps playing over and over and over and over and over.

But there's many turtles and trolls that haven't seen or heard it yet. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back