The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention that on a public sidewalk it is not uncommon to be following somebody and to be followed every time you go out. Perhaps that should change and people have to schedule a time slot to be on the sidewalk when nobody else will be there, lest somebody be uncomfortable that somebody is following them.

The one thing the GZ haters are not wanting to admit is that he had every bit as much right to be on that sidewalk as Trayvon Martin did. And he had no responsibiity to wait until Martin had left the area before using a public sidewalk.

He did admit he was following Martin AFTER the dispatcher asked him to let them know if Martin did anything. And there is zero evidence that he continued to follow Martin once the dispatcher advised him they didn't need him to do that. Meanwhile Martin had four long minutes to leave the area or just go home. And there is strong evidence that Martin assaulted Zimmerman and zero evidence that Zimmerman assaulted Martin.

And THAT is why Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges.

i was walking to work in the city this morning and i had like 500 people following me. I should have punched them out. Come to think of it, a lot of them were black. My civil rights were violated too.

Girls-And-Guns-Sexy-Girls-Firing-Automatic-Weapons1.jpeg

3-120113213919-14479387.jpeg

3-120113213124-144772029.jpeg

3-120113212210-14466710.jpeg

3-120113212212-144671854.jpeg

Trayvon doesn't have to worry about being followed ever again.
Trayvon wins!

Not to mention that on a public sidewalk it is not uncommon to be following somebody and to be followed every time you go out. Perhaps that should change and people have to schedule a time slot to be on the sidewalk when nobody else will be there, lest somebody be uncomfortable that somebody is following them.

The one thing the GZ haters are not wanting to admit is that he had every bit as much right to be on that sidewalk as Trayvon Martin did. And he had no responsibiity to wait until Martin had left the area before using a public sidewalk.

He did admit he was following Martin AFTER the dispatcher asked him to let them know if Martin did anything. And there is zero evidence that he continued to follow Martin once the dispatcher advised him they didn't need him to do that. Meanwhile Martin had four long minutes to leave the area or just go home. And there is strong evidence that Martin assaulted Zimmerman and zero evidence that Zimmerman assaulted Martin.

Incidental following is inevitable and a part of life.

Beating the shit out people shouldn't be.

Trayvon doesn't have to worry about being followed ever again.
Trayvon wins!

And so is intentional following which has happened to me and I KNOW I have done on occasion. Following on a public road or sidewalk is NOT a violation of anybody's rights, however.

Beating the shit out people shouldn't be.

Then don't pull a gun on them after hunting them down.

And so is intentional following which has happened to me and I KNOW I have done on occasion. Following on a public road or sidewalk is NOT a violation of anybody's rights, however.

Did they investigate you?

Does following people and spying on them make you feel superior?

If there has been a rash of crime/burglaries in the neighborhood and somebody looks out of place or is behaving suspiciously, following them certainly makes me feel honorably responsible. Not superior, but it is something that responsible citizens do, most especially if they have agreed to be part of a neighborhood watch program. Neighborhood watch programs are not in the law enforcement business, but noting things out of place or improperly secured or possibly suspicious people is what they are all about. And sometimes following and observing people is part of that.

If you find yourself being followed, make sure you don't [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0lYB3iSM"]JUMP[/ame] too much. Otherwise, you might look suspicious to those of us that are normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back