The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does following people and spying on them make you feel superior?

If there has been a rash of crime/burglaries in the neighborhood and somebody looks out of place or is behaving suspiciously, following them certainly makes me feel honorably responsible. Not superior, but it is something that responsible citizens do, most especially if they have agreed to be part of a neighborhood watch program. Neighborhood watch programs are not in the law enforcement business, but noting things out of place or improperly secured or possibly suspicious people is what they are all about. And sometimes following and observing people is part of that.

Then call the police and leave it at that.

12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does following people and spying on them make you feel superior?

If there has been a rash of crime/burglaries in the neighborhood and somebody looks out of place or is behaving suspiciously, following them certainly makes me feel honorably responsible. Not superior, but it is something that responsible citizens do, most especially if they have agreed to be part of a neighborhood watch program. Neighborhood watch programs are not in the law enforcement business, but noting things out of place or improperly secured or possibly suspicious people is what they are all about. And sometimes following and observing people is part of that.

Call the cops on unarmed people ? That's racist.

You're the one that has a hard-on to call the cops on someone. I have never done it.

Last edited:

You're the one that has a hard-on to call the cops on someone. I have never done it.

well look the other way---let someone else handle things.

When someone is screaming for help outside your townhouse go back to cooking dinner.

No biggie, just someone screaming for help.

Me? I'm getting the beretta and going to do something.

Sheeple.

Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back