The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the one that has a hard-on to call the cops on someone. I have never done it.

well look the other way---let someone else handle things.

When someone is screaming for help outside your townhouse go back to cooking dinner.

No biggie, just someone screaming for help.

Me? I'm getting the beretta and going to do something.

Sheeple.

Sheesh.
I love it when you are serious.

327683_214036538664116_1283629797_o.jpg

Last edited:
You're the one that has a hard-on to call the cops on someone. I have never done it.

When someone is screaming for help outside your townhouse go back to cooking dinner.

Sheeple.

Sheesh.

You damn NAZI ! Can't you let people be free to do their thang ??

Sheeple.

Sheesh.

It's always a judgment call. But those who think there are no such thing as suspicious people or suspicious activity, who think we as citizens have no responsibility for our own security or that of our neighbors, who think citizens should not get involved for any reason. . . .

. . . .if they prevail in convincing everybody that is the way it should be, I wonder how long it will take them to change their mind once they become a victim and nobody gives a damn?

Sheeple.

Sheesh.

It's always a judgment call. But those who think there are no such thing as suspicious people or suspicious activity, who think we as citizens have no responsibility for our own security or that of our neighbors, who think citizens should not get involved for any reason. . . .

. . . .if they prevail in convincing everybody that is the way it should be, I wonder how long it will take them to change their mind once they become a victim and nobody gives a damn?

Two earwitnesses did that in this situation. Whatev someone screaming for help, got dinner cooking here.

That happens all the time. People just walk on by too self absorbed.

Sheeple.

Sheesh.

Thaat's what happended to Martin.

That's a stupid statement.

I have. If someone is doing something that's suspicious around my house, I'm damn sure on alert.

And if you're not, then more power to you. That makes you an easy victim.

Define suspicious.

Dude----If you don't know suspicious when you see it you are a dead man anyway.

I have. If someone is doing something that's suspicious around my house, I'm damn sure on alert.

Define suspicious.

sus·pi·cious

/səˈspiSHəs/

Adjective

1.Having or showing a cautious distrust of someone or something.
2.Causing one to have the idea or impression that something or someone is of questionable, dishonest, or dangerous character or condition.

Synonyms

distrustful - doubtful - fishy - suspect - mistrustful

Is this the last stupid question of the day?

:lmao::lmao:

Define suspicious.

sus·pi·cious

/səˈspiSHəs/

Adjective

2.Causing one to have the idea or impression that something or someone is of questionable, dishonest, or dangerous character or condition.

Synonyms

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Define suspicious.

sus·pi·cious

/səˈspiSHəs/

Adjective

Synonyms

Is this the last spam of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back