The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. What is important is how she perceives herself, not what labels you or the media or anyone else wishes to attach to her.

It's not a label, and no one knows how she perceives herself, nor would it make her count as being a black on the jury. In any case, she's not a black.

Puerto Rican juror on Zimmerman trial: ?I fought to the end?

Juror B29, identified by ABC News as a Latina of Puerto Rican descent, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News that she decided it was time to speak out.

So ABC News is the ultimate athority upon racial identification? When did they get that legal authority?

If ABC News told you to jump of a cliff, would you?

BTW, ABC News Good Morning America reports she is Puerto Rican. ABC News Nightline says she is a Black Puerto Rican.

So which NBC News is lying?

It's an official source.

Local Police Rodeo Roundup:

popeyesblackpeople.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfJjH5Gq30]Popeyes Freakout (UNCUT) - YouTube[/ame]

It's not a label, and no one knows how she perceives herself, nor would it make her count as being a black on the jury. In any case, she's not a black.

So ABC News is the ultimate athority upon racial identification? When did they get that legal authority?

BTW, ABC News Good Morning America reports she is Puerto Rican. ABC News Nightline says she is a Black Puerto Rican.

It's an official source.

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

It's an official source.

I think maybe you were hoping for a ghetto homie type black ?

It hurts to know you're wrong deep inside, doesn't it?

I've never had the opportunity to use that before. Burning kids with a blow torch gets 6 of 'em.

No, about Zimmerman, of course, and quit trying to derail the thread idiot.

Did you seriously resort to calling me an idiot because you have zero point or leg to stand on so now it's name calling and weird ass posts about blow torches and kids, you fn dick?

News flash! There is no thread. It's just you running around in a circle trying to latch on to some kind of point that doesn't exist and a bunch of other people having fun with that because your no-points are so.... IDIOTIC.

Go f yourself.

It's an official source.

It is? Who appointed them as the official source?

And just which ABC News is the official source? Nightline which calls her a Black Puerto Rican or Good Morning America which leaves off the "black" part

Do you believe that there are no blacks from Puerto Rico and that if ABC News identified her as being Puerto Rican it is impossible for her to be black as well?

Do you believe if ABC News identified Trayvon Martin as an American, he could not be black? If ABC News identified Nelson Mandela as a South African then he could not also be black? If ABC News identified Martin Luther King as a Southern Baptist, then MLK could not also be black? If ABC News identified LeBron James as a basketball player then he could not also be black? How does this work?

It's an official source.

It is? Who appointed them as the official source?

And just which ABC News is the official source? Nightline which calls her a Black Puerto Rican or Good Morning America which leaves off the "black" part

Do you believe that there are no blacks from Puerto Rico and that if ABC News identified her as being Puerto Rican it is impossible for her to be black as well?

Do you believe if ABC News identified Trayvon Martin as an American, he could not be black? If ABC News identified Nelson Mandela as a South African then he could not also be black? If ABC News identified Martin Luther King as a Southern Baptist, then MLK could not also be black? If ABC News identified LeBron James as a basketball player then he could not also be black? How does this work?

So let's make her any race we want to. :badgrin:

Thugs die, it's what they do best.

Murder victims aren't thugs. It's disrespectful. Murder defendants, yes, die best.
In this case, the last thing Trayvon Martin said to the guy he was head-slamming onto concrete is "You gon' die, @$$#0(3!!!"

Even Saints have their moments. :cool:

Zimmerman showed how he had his head violently slammed into the concrete. Sorry, but his injuries don't support that, and his lies to cover up his slight injuries aren't supported either.

Murder victims aren't thugs. It's disrespectful. Murder defendants, yes, die best.
In this case, the last thing Trayvon Martin said to the guy he was head-slamming onto concrete is "You gon' die, @$$#0(3!!!"

Zimmerman showed how he had his head violently slammed into the concrete. Sorry, but his injuries don't support that, and his lies to cover up his slight injuries aren't supported either.

Why don't you do us a favor and go play "Duck The Truck" on I-280?? :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

I agree, but there was no murder here.

After a murder trial, the murder victim doesn't stop being a murder victim, unless you have no respect.
Sorry, a person is innocent until proved guilty in the United States of America. I'm surprised you're posting in the Legal and Justice boards at USMB and didn't know that.

George Zimmerman was innocent before and after the trial. Self-defense killings are not murder and never have been.

Apparently you missed the defense forensics scientist who said the same thing the police said in their initial report: that George Zimmerman's injuries were consistent with his description of what Travon Martin did to him. Do you know what a Forensics Scientist is and how long it takes to become certified as one in the State of Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back