The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Rodney King have to do with this?

Thinking I need one of these holsters.....

thighholster_f.jpg

Race has nothing to do with it either, but racists find a way to bring it in.

I have a pirate costume I wore one halloween to work. I'll find a picture of it when I get home. LOL

Everyone loved it! I kept having people (men) tell me, Damn! You look good.

They were too scared to play pirates with me though.

So let's make her any race we want to. :badgrin:

Nope, but it is certainly not ABC News who gets to decide.

As Isaid, the most important issue is how she identifies herself and the way she identifies herself is a "black Hispanic,” at least according to ABC News.

Saying she's a black Hispanic doesn't make her a black.

Saying she is black hispanic doesn't not mean she is not black. Saying she is Puerto Rican does not mean she is not black.

The trial still lacked some credibility a black juror would have bought it.

There was a greater percentage of blacks on the jury than there are in the population of Florida, regardless of your inane attempts to assert that a black hispanic is not a black.

A mockery of justice.
The only mockery of justice was the prosecution withholding Trayvon Martin's cell phone with pictures of a hand gun, nudies, and a pile of jewelry on it, taken after he was suspended from school for using his school locker for a hiding place for stolen jewelry.

That's pretty bad. That should have been turned over to the defense team, and the prosecution is now being sued by a whistleblower who told what they did. That is the only mockery of justice in the trial, and it didn't even come to the jury's attention throughout the trial, because prosecutors broke the laws of propriety that could have led to injustice rather than justice.

Nope, but it is certainly not ABC News who gets to decide.

As Isaid, the most important issue is how she identifies herself and the way she identifies herself is a "black Hispanic,” at least according to ABC News.

Saying she's a black Hispanic doesn't make her a black.

Saying she is black hispanic doesn't not mean she is not black. Saying she is Puerto Rican does not mean she is not black.

The trial still lacked some credibility a black juror would have bought it.

There was a greater percentage of blacks on the jury than there are in the population of Florida, regardless of your inane attempts to assert that a black hispanic is not a black.

Likewise, you cannot claim there was a black on the jury. Until you get me a link for that, thems the ropes.

Zimmerman will slip up and kill someone again. It's just a matter of time.
Zimmerman slipped up and saved 4 people in a van last week. After receiving threats to their lives from Trayvon's followers, they're afraid to meet with Zimmerman and read a statement likely provided by Trayvon's groupies led by Sharpton and Jackson, who are becoming America's village idiots extraordinaire who jump into cases to turn it into racist cash as their take home pay.

You should stop being a tool, learn the law, and straighten out, young man.

A mockery of justice.
The only mockery of justice was the prosecution withholding Trayvon Martin's cell phone with pictures of a hand gun, nudies, and a pile of jewelry on it, taken after he was suspended from school for using his school locker for a hiding place for stolen jewelry.

That's pretty bad. That should have been turned over to the defense team, and the prosecution is now being sued by a whistleblower who told what they did. That is the only mockery of justice in the trial, and it didn't even come to the jury's attention throughout the trial, because prosecutors broke the laws of propriety that could have led to injustice rather than justice.

The door was never opened to either Zimmerman's or Martin's character. Thems the ropes.

Zimmerman will slip up and kill someone again. It's just a matter of time.
Zimmerman slipped up and saved 4 people in a van last week. After receiving threats to their lives from Trayvon's followers, they're afraid to meet with Zimmerman and read a statement likely provided by Trayvon's groupies led by Sharpton and Jackson, who are becoming America's village idiots extraordinaire who jump into cases to turn it into racist cash as their take home pay.

You should stop being a tool, learn the law, and straighten out, young man.

After Zimmerman himself ran them off the road.

A mockery of justice.

The door was never opened to either Zimmerman's or Martin's character. Thems the ropes.

yup--and baby Trayvon paid the price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back