The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman will slip up and kill someone again. It's just a matter of time.
Zimmerman slipped up and saved 4 people in a van last week. After receiving threats to their lives from Trayvon's followers, they're afraid to meet with Zimmerman and read a statement likely provided by Trayvon's groupies led by Sharpton and Jackson, who are becoming America's village idiots extraordinaire who jump into cases to turn it into racist cash as their take home pay.

You should stop being a tool, learn the law, and straighten out, young man.

After Zimmerman himself ran them off the road.

Did you read what you wrote or just no think posting from Fantasy Unicorn Land as usual.
:cuckoo:

images

Oh yeah and he beat on his girl friend and forced his younger cousin to engage in sex acts.

No he didn't.

I thought we covered amd hashed that six weeks ago in the Real Trial Thread when we were discussing Actual Evidence.

If something new and Actual has come out... please enlighten me.

Edit: please enlighten me with something other than Fantasy Unicorn Land rainbows.

They did not admit the evidence because it was not relevant to the killing.

Audio of the cousin he molested:

News Distribution Network - Shared Video

Do you really want to see the evidence of his beating on his girlfriend?

Zimmerman slipped up and saved 4 people in a van last week. After receiving threats to their lives from Trayvon's followers, they're afraid to meet with Zimmerman and read a statement likely provided by Trayvon's groupies led by Sharpton and Jackson, who are becoming America's village idiots extraordinaire who jump into cases to turn it into racist cash as their take home pay.

Did you read what you wrote or just no think posting from Fantasy Unicorn Land as usual.

It's just as likely as it being a coincidence of him having just got out of jail two days earlier and making a miraculous find. He pitted the SUV as it went by him in a lull of traffic. The driver of the SUV couldn't have been sure Zimmerman did that.

Saying she's a black Hispanic doesn't make her a black.

Saying she is black hispanic doesn't not mean she is not black. Saying she is Puerto Rican does not mean she is not black.

The trial still lacked some credibility a black juror would have bought it.

There was a greater percentage of blacks on the jury than there are in the population of Florida, regardless of your inane attempts to assert that a black hispanic is not a black.

Likewise, you cannot claim there was a black on the jury. Until you get me a link for that, thems the ropes.

Cooll!!

B-29 — A black/Hispanic woman, as described by prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda. She moved to Florida from Chicago four months before the trial began. She has been married for 10 years, and has eight children. Her oldest son is 20.

Meet the all-women jury in the George Zimmerman trial | Bay News 9

You lose.

Saying she is black hispanic doesn't not mean she is not black. Saying she is Puerto Rican does not mean she is not black.

There was a greater percentage of blacks on the jury than there are in the population of Florida, regardless of your inane attempts to assert that a black hispanic is not a black.

Likewise, you cannot claim there was a black on the jury. Until you get me a link for that, thems the ropes.

Cooll!!

B-29 — A black/Hispanic woman, as described by prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda. She moved to Florida from Chicago four months before the trial began. She has been married for 10 years, and has eight children. Her oldest son is 20.

Meet the all-women jury in the George Zimmerman trial | Bay News 9

You lose.

Saying someone is black or Hispanic isn't saying the person is A black. Why don't you keep playing though.

Oh yeah and he beat on his girl friend and forced his younger cousin to engage in sex acts.

No he didn't.

I thought we covered amd hashed that six weeks ago in the Real Trial Thread when we were discussing Actual Evidence.

If something new and Actual has come out... please enlighten me.

Edit: please enlighten me with something other than Fantasy Unicorn Land rainbows.

They did not admit the evidence because it was not relevant to the killing.

Audio of the cousin he molested:

News Distribution Network - Shared Video

Do you really want to see the evidence of his beating on his girlfriend?

Right but wasn't the deal they were 8 and the cousin had "ulterior" motives for bringing this up twenty years later?

I read the reciprocal restraining orders and reports. Blew it off as one of " those" relationships considering it was the only event of his relationships. Still do. I'm not buying either. I'm grown up and know how stuff goes.

Zimmerman will slip up and kill someone again. It's just a matter of time.

3v66c2.jpg

It's just as likely as it being a coincidence of him having just got out of jail two days earlier and making a miraculous find. He pitted the SUV as it went by him in a lull of traffic. The driver of the SUV couldn't have been sure Zimmerman did that.

3v66c2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back