The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving

it certainly is self serving but that does not matter

zimmerman could have never NEVER introduced that to the jury

but the state could and did

turning his self serving hearsay into actual evidence

zimmerman could not have asked for a bigger gift from the state then that

That's true. The police department also helped Zimmerman get away with murder, too.

I remember when the detective was asked by the defense if he believed zimmerman was telling the truth and the detective said, yes.

The judge ordered that the jury disregard the answer and be stricken. Yeah sure.

After the verdict when the defense gave a statement at the news conference he started out by thanking the police and sheriff's department before the questions started.

That is really strange.

That's not what that was about. Go back and listen again. He had written a letter to the sheriff the week before the verdict thanking him for everything he had done. The sheriff is in charge of security at courthouses. Courts are state and county. That sheriff is awesome and was on top of all the threats and accommodating security for all those involved rearranging the schedules continually for extended hours.

It was very classy for him to thank the sheriff and acknowledge his massive efforts.

of course

but lefties dont see it that way

you show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Editing - Anyone could read just that part and think many different things that have absolutely nothing to do with what the original conversation was.

Just don't go make a videotape or take pictures of whatever ya'll are showing each other, cause it might come back one day to haunt you if it gets in the hands of the wrong person.

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving

it certainly is self serving but that does not matter

zimmerman could have never NEVER introduced that to the jury

but the state could and did

turning his self serving hearsay into actual evidence

zimmerman could not have asked for a bigger gift from the state then that

That's true. The police department also helped Zimmerman get away with murder, too.

I remember when the detective was asked by the defense if he believed zimmerman was telling the truth and the detective said, yes.

The judge ordered that the jury disregard the answer and be stricken. Yeah sure.

After the verdict when the defense gave a statement at the news conference he started out by thanking the police and sheriff's department before the questions started.

That is really strange.

That's not what that was about. Go back and listen again. He had written a letter to the sheriff the week before the verdict thanking him for everything he had done. The sheriff is in charge of security at courthouses. Courts are state and county. That sheriff is awesome and was on top of all the threats and accommodating security for all those involved rearranging the schedules continually for extended hours.

It was very classy for him to thank the sheriff and acknowledge his massive efforts.

That's only what it APPEARED to be.
This TOO was a conspiracy. The cops were white

That is really strange.

well some of them are anyway

Ok, here is something brand new to here and probably anywhere else.

We know Zimmerman was already starting to make stuff up when he said, "He looks like...he's on drugs." It is absolutely impossible to tell if someone in the distance walking is on drugs or if Trayvon actually had a small amount of THC in him. Absolutely impossible. If Zimmerman lied, Trayvon wrongfully died.

No, that is not impossible. If it were impossible no one would ever get a DUI. You can tell when someone is on drugs when they are walking, crawling, passed out, or driving.

Ok, here is something brand new to here and probably anywhere else.

We know Zimmerman was already starting to make stuff up when he said, "He looks like...he's on drugs." It is absolutely impossible to tell if someone in the distance walking is on drugs or if Trayvon actually had a small amount of THC in him. Absolutely impossible. If Zimmerman lied, Trayvon wrongfully died.

No, that is not impossible. If it were impossible no one would ever get a DUI. You can tell when someone is on drugs when they are walking, crawling, passed out, or driving.

good points

That is really strange.

He didn't talk about the cops. Cops are city. Sheriff is county aka court.

It is exactly what it was. And I commend the sheriff for keeping a volatile situation in check. Go green guys!

Not everything is about your self centered Fantasy Unicorn Land.

Quick question...............do you know for a fact that GZ gave TM 3 steps?

I'm guessing he didn't.

GZ killed an innocent kid.

Some one is pounding my head against concrete, I'm not asking his age

I'd kill him in a heart beat. Now I may not have had a gun but I'm telling you right here and now I'd have gone back at the little bastard aka saint trayvon.

Fuck you idiots. Trayvon is beating you up and you go ok? I love being hit in the head?

And before one of them kicks in the door to my house they need to realize that it is locked for their protection and not mine.

It is exactly what it was. And I commend the sheriff for keeping a volatile situation in check. Go green guys!

Good thing they didn't rely on the FBI for any part of it; they figured out pretty quick this was a political ploy and hauled ass out of town after finding nothing wrong with Z's account.

h8F5D236E

Superiority complex^ The white mastah.

Don't believe we're still in charge? Just kill one of us.

That is really strange.

And Bernie really hated the white cops. He even tried to punch one of them out.

600x333.jpg

:eek:

oddly a certain
stop

attorneys
stop

face book page
stop

disappeared
send

https://www.facebook.com/DavidChicoAttorneysAtLaw‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List