The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case and the fact that no amount of evidence can convince these people = a sign that there are in fact some really stupid people. :(

So we suppose to allow certain groups to commit crimes
To beat people up without self defense

Oh shit.

shut_up.jpg

Or shoot people en masse that were simply minding their own business?

Ok, here is something brand new to here and probably anywhere else.

We know Zimmerman was already starting to make stuff up when he said, "He looks like...he's on drugs." It is absolutely impossible to tell if someone in the distance walking is on drugs or if Trayvon actually had a small amount of THC in him. Absolutely impossible. If Zimmerman lied, Trayvon wrongfully died.

We know Zimmerman was already starting to make stuff up when he said, "He looks like...he's on drugs." It is absolutely impossible to tell if someone in the distance walking is on drugs or if Trayvon actually had a small amount of THC in him. Absolutely impossible. If Zimmerman lied, Trayvon wrongfully died.

Bullshit, I don't give a flying fuck you god damned bastard.

It is no crime to defend yourself except if you are a white man defending yourself from a black thug.

Fuck that, and fuck you too you lying son of a bitch.

It is no crime to defend yourself except if you are a white man defending yourself from a black thug.

The only bullshit you stepped in is your own. LOL

Gated community mate. Stoner realized. Walking about in the rain between houses = casing.
Now we know all about the jewellry in his locker as well now don't we?

He was a thief.

Contrary to what the media says, not everyone was eating, breathing, and keeping up with this trial and what it was about. Many people don't watch or listen to the news.

Those are the people that they pick for the juries in Florida. Ignorant bastardes.

The idea of a jury is to find people that don't know much about what the defendant is on trial for, meaning those people don't know anything or have heard very little about the crime. Unless a juror is a 'bad seed', they will follow the law in deciding the verdict they choose.
That defies logic. You would think that they would want inquiring minds on the jury, imo.

I imagine that all blacks are thugs to you.

Quick question...............do you know for a fact that GZ gave TM 3 steps?

I'm guessing he didn't.

GZ killed an innocent kid.

Some one is pounding my head against concrete, I'm not asking his age

I'd kill him in a heart beat. Now I may not have had a gun but I'm telling you right here and now I'd have gone back at the little bastard aka saint trayvon.

Fuck you idiots. Trayvon is beating you up and you go ok? I love being hit in the head?

I imagine that all blacks are thugs to you.

And I imagine you are a little white old asshole who doesnt have a clue on color female yeah a woman you are who doesnt have a clue.

You disgust me.

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he hashed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

George Zimmerman Crime Scene Video And What It Really Proves - YouTube

Excellent points brought up on this video. I concur completely.

Here is a question for all of the Zimmerman supporters.

Why was there not a drop of Martin's blood on Zimmerman if he shot Martin when he was on top of him?

I doubt if anyone will answer this.

They will use deflection, instead.

I
a defense attorney believes zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he hashed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

george zimmerman crime scene video and what it really proves - youtube

excellent points brought up on this video. I concur completely.

Here is a question for all of the zimmerman supporters.

Why was there not a drop of martin's blood on zimmerman if he shot martin when he was on top of him?

I will. This was a huge fuck up. Now in the end the best takes would still be trayvon beating up zimmerman but truly what idiocy left this out?

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he hashed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

Why was there not a drop of Martin's blood on Zimmerman if he shot Martin when he was on top of him?

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving

it certainly is self serving but that does not matter

zimmerman could have never NEVER introduced that to the jury

but the state could and did

turning his self serving hearsay into actual evidence

zimmerman could not have asked for a bigger gift from the state then that

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving

it certainly is self serving but that does not matter

zimmerman could have never NEVER introduced that to the jury

but the state could and did

turning his self serving hearsay into actual evidence

zimmerman could not have asked for a bigger gift from the state then that

That's true. The police department also helped Zimmerman get away with murder, too.

I remember when the detective was asked by the defense if he believed zimmerman was telling the truth and the detective said, yes.

The judge ordered that the jury disregard the answer and be stricken. Yeah sure.

After the verdict when the defense gave a statement at the news conference he started out by thanking the police and sheriff's department before the questions started.

That is really strange.

most of the bleeding was internal and the very minor amount that was external was soaked up by his clothing.His body didn't just lie on top of Zimmerman's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back