The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it that some of us believe that the time has come to turn a flamethrower on this thread? ;-)

Flame time I think.....

Flame?

2573152408_454e45a115.jpg

Zimmerman's brother tries unsuccessfully to backpeddle from comparing Trayvon Martin to baby killers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyv2UwbWCGM]Outrage Over George Zimmerman's Brother Comparing Trayvon Martin To Scum That Killed Georgia Baby - YouTube[/ame]

Dood.

Talked about that 1000 pages back and then 100 again with RK.

Catch up or go night-night.

The broken record thing is...

Broken.

Then why are you still making several posts per page, idiot.

Resorting to name calling again no-point or leg to stand on wonder of Fantasy Unicorn Land.

You hypocritically accuse me of something you are doing far more than me, and that doesn't make you an idiot? :cuckoo:

Some gov's are going to stand up to this Federal persecution and unfounded agenda attack.

YipfuckingHEE!

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he hashed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFvw-_f8_0]George Zimmerman Crime Scene Video And What It Really Proves - YouTube[/ame]

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he HASHed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

George Zimmerman Crime Scene Video And What It Really Proves - YouTube

No one is going to change their opinion on this case. It's over. Your persistence in continuing to reHASH this is fascinating. Seriously, what is your mission? Why are you still talking about what ifs and shoulda, woulda, couldas?

Most everything you post is either incorrect, irrelevant, or plainly absurd. Cop to the fact that, at this point, your mission is to annoy. Surely you have something pertinent to add to something somewhere on these threads. Here, with this non-sense is all ya got? Really?

Last edited:
A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he HASHed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

George Zimmerman Crime Scene Video And What It Really Proves - YouTube

No one is going to change their opinion on this case. It's over. Your persistence in continuing to reHASH this is fascinating. Seriously, what is your mission? Why are you still talking about what ifs and shoulda, woulda, couldas?

Most everything you post is either incorrect, irrelevant, or plainly absurd. Cop to the fact that, at this point, your mission is to annoy. Surely you have something pertinent to add to something somewhere on these threads. Here, with this non-sense is all ya got? Really?

It's the Zimmerman thread and a murder defendant is never clear of suspicion. As long as it's active most of the day and I feel like it, I'll contribute.

Of course, you think what I post is whatever since you are arguing for Zimmerman's innocense. But unless you at least provide one example, you're not very believable.

Last edited:
@17:00 defense attorney Michael Cavaluzzi states why someone claiming self-defense should take the stand and exposes how the prosecution blew it badly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCPiwmatvZM]George Zimmerman Murder of Trayvon Trial News with Attorney Michael Cavalluzzi - YouTube[/ame]

This case and the fact that no amount of evidence can convince these people = a sign that there are in fact some really stupid people. :(

So we suppose to allow certain groups to commit crimes
To beat people up without self defense

Oh shit.

shut_up.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back