The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supper cool batman. I put someone in my ignore bin for the first time and I just found out I don't have to read her neg PMs any more!!!! [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] good bye and have a nice life.

Supper cool batman. I put someone in my ignore bin for the first time and I just found out I don't have to read her neg PMs any more!!!! [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] good bye and have a nice life.

LOL Unsolicited PM's. I always just delete them without even reading them. :eusa_whistle:

Ex's always tell the truth because they have no ax to grind. Quick, you're really grasping for straws and you haven't changed one person's mind with all of your posts.
Isn't it time to walk away and let the healing begin?

Do they often get injunctions like she did with Zimmerman? Do they get thrown into the air like how Zimmerman threw her? When someone cleverly escapes a guilty verdict for murder, people need to be reminded of this. Are you against saving lives?

My understanding was that it was mutual combat between the two, that's why it was dismissed.

That's what Shellie Zimmerman stated. Her word is no better than George's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mVld_tH1Ds]Zimmerman bond hearing: physical alternation with ex-girlfriend - YouTube[/ame]

yObl4kJ.png

Because the people that are always right are funner than the people that are always wrong and stuck in their butt box.

Deal with the fun.

Not Guilty.

Pass it on.

★★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back