The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New George Zimmerman Evidence: 8 Things You Need to Know | TIME.com

The first officer on the scene said that Zimmerman continued to bleed from the nose once he arrived at the station and had been cleaned by paramedics. However, another officer who saw Zimmerman walk in “did not notice any injury to Zimmerman’s nose"...

Zimmerman was prone to rage and violence, according to his ex-fiancée.

Zimmerman’s ex-fiancée told investigators that Zimmerman had a “bad temper” and was prone to “road rage.” She also told the FBI about the manner in which their relationship “deteriorated” after they moved in together, saying Zimmerman became overly protective and territorial...

A "bad temper" is further indication that Zimmerman started the fight. "Territorial" sounds familiar to me. All alone at night, Zimmerman made sure his territory was that, just his.

Ex's always tell the truth because they have no ax to grind. Quick, you're really grasping for straws and you haven't changed one person's mind with all of your posts.
Isn't it time to walk away and let the healing begin?

Do they often get injunctions like she did with Zimmerman? Do they get thrown into the air like how Zimmerman threw her? When someone cleverly escapes a guilty verdict for murder, people need to be reminded of this. Are you against saving lives?

New George Zimmerman Evidence: 8 Things You Need to Know | TIME.com

A "bad temper" is further indication that Zimmerman started the fight. "Territorial" sounds familiar to me. All alone at night, Zimmerman made sure his territory was that, just his.

Ex's always tell the truth because they have no ax to grind. Quick, you're really grasping for straws and you haven't changed one person's mind with all of your posts.
Isn't it time to walk away and let the healing begin?

Do they often get injunctions like she did with Zimmerman? Do they get thrown into the air like how Zimmerman threw her? When someone cleverly escapes a guilty verdict for murder, people need to be reminded of this. Are you against saving lives?

Yes---I'm agin it

52673-bigthumbnail.jpg

Right, George Zimmerman or a copycat could walk down the street in the gay district in San Francisco insulting gays. After he gets hit, he could whip out his gun, kill a gay, and not even be held accountable for a hate crime.

Sometimes it's just a drug induced anal thing.

You mean like THIS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBreastfeedJohnMadden
Details of your homosexual encounter, please. For context.

QuickHitCurepon
It wasn't much. I answered an ad in the Bay Guardian and went to a house in Noe Valley in San Francisco. I met a guy there who had some stash and we got high. We had anal sex for a short while, but it was really nothing, so I have never followed it up in my mind.

He asked me if I had ever had a gay encounter. I was going to lie about something that happened more than 33 years ago when I was a teenager and something that was a one-time sexual experimentation.

wouldn't want to discriminate, so here's a ghetto pirate:

the_ghetto_pirate.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back