The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any armed person can walk around looking for a fight and gets the slightest of injuries when he finally finds one, kills someone and walks free. It isn't hard to find a fight if you're looking for one.

Medical Report Documents Zimmerman?s Injuries On Night Of Shooting « CBS Miami

Medical Report Documents Zimmerman’s Injuries On Night Of Shooting

The three-page medical report shows that the day after Zimmerman shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a doctor confirmed that Zimmerman had two lacerations on the back of his head. However, the physician wrote “no sutures [or stitches] needed.”...

As far as Zimmerman’s head, the doctor wrote it was “normocephalic” and “atraumatic.” In other words: normal and without trauma. Zimmerman has said Trayvon was slamming his head against the sidewalk. ...

Any armed person can walk around looking for a fight and gets the slightest of injuries when he finally finds one, kills someone and walks free. It isn't hard to find a fight if you're looking for one.

The three-page medical report shows that the day after Zimmerman shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a doctor confirmed that Zimmerman had two lacerations on the back of his head. However, the physician wrote “no sutures [or stitches] needed.”...

As far as Zimmerman’s head, the doctor wrote it was “normocephalic” and “atraumatic.” In other words: normal and without trauma. Zimmerman has said Trayvon was slamming his head against the sidewalk. ...

especially if he is a gay basher

funnypic.jpg

+2

:rofl:

What's that Creepy Ass Cracka doing with them ducks.

Training them to attack when they hear a quack.

:lol:

Squeal like a pig vs quack like a duck?

Sweet!

Right, George Zimmerman or a copycat could walk down the street in the gay district in San Francisco insulting gays. After he gets hit, he could whip out his gun, kill a gay, and not even be held accountable for a hate crime.

That's the prosecution's 'expert witness' paid to give a particular opinion.

The defense's 'expert witness', paid to give a particular opinion, was very different and was more compelling that the forensic evidence supported Zimmerman's belief that his life was in danger.

How many times should Trayvon Martin force Zimmerman's head against the concrete before it would be acceptable to you for Zimmerman to defend himself?

You weren't there. Neither was I. Neither of us know exactly what happened that night. But the evidence did not rule out self defense and that is why the jury returned a verdict of not guilty.

For any authority to now continue to persecute George Zimmerman is a violation of his civil rights.

And any of us who claim certain knowledge of what happened that night are just dumb.

Right, George Zimmerman or a copycat could walk down the street in the gay district in San Francisco insulting gays. After he gets hit, he could whip out his gun, kill a gay, and not even be held accountable for a hate crime.

Sometimes it's just a drug induced anal thing.

That's the prosecution's 'expert witness' paid to give a particular opinion.

No, this was Zimmerman's own doctor a day after the shooting.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/03/2880246/doctor-george-zimmerman-had-black.html

A medical report conducted the day after George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin shows he went to the doctor’s office because he needed a note to return to work.

Last edited:
New George Zimmerman Evidence: 8 Things You Need to Know | TIME.com

The first officer on the scene said that Zimmerman continued to bleed from the nose once he arrived at the station and had been cleaned by paramedics. However, another officer who saw Zimmerman walk in “did not notice any injury to Zimmerman’s nose"...

Zimmerman was prone to rage and violence, according to his ex-fiancée.

Zimmerman’s ex-fiancée told investigators that Zimmerman had a “bad temper” and was prone to “road rage.” She also told the FBI about the manner in which their relationship “deteriorated” after they moved in together, saying Zimmerman became overly protective and territorial...

A "bad temper" is further indication that Zimmerman started the fight. "Territorial" sounds familiar to me. All alone at night, Zimmerman made sure his territory was that, just his.

The first officer on the scene said that Zimmerman continued to bleed from the nose once he arrived at the station and had been cleaned by paramedics. However, another officer who saw Zimmerman walk in “did not notice any injury to Zimmerman’s nose"...

Zimmerman’s ex-fiancée told investigators that Zimmerman had a “bad temper” and was prone to “road rage.” She also told the FBI about the manner in which their relationship “deteriorated” after they moved in together, saying Zimmerman became overly protective and territorial...

A "bad temper" is further indication that Zimmerman started the fight. "Territorial" sounds familiar to me. All alone at night, Zimmerman made sure his territory was that, just his.

Not Guilty

Ex's always tell the truth because they have no ax to grind. Quick, you're really grasping for straws and you haven't changed one person's mind with all of your posts.
Isn't it time to walk away and let the healing begin?

I have a theory about what happened that night between George and Tampon.

The following is my theory that I thought of.

"What happened that night started small at the beginning, got much, much larger in the middle, then got small again at the end."

That is my theory, and it is mine, and that it is too. ~ Anne Elk (Miss)

:lol:

But didn't you say before TM thought Z was gay? Where does that fit in with this?

You mean like THIS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBreastfeedJohnMadden
Details of your homosexual encounter, please. For context.

QuickHitCurepon
It wasn't much. I answered an ad in the Bay Guardian and went to a house in Noe Valley in San Francisco. I met a guy there who had some stash and we got high. We had anal sex for a short while, but it was really nothing, so I have never followed it up in my mind.

You mean like THIS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBreastfeedJohnMadden
Details of your homosexual encounter, please. For context.

QuickHitCurepon
It wasn't much. I answered an ad in the Bay Guardian and went to a house in Noe Valley in San Francisco. I met a guy there who had some stash and we got high. We had anal sex for a short while, but it was really nothing, so I have never followed it up in my mind.

George-Takei-oh-my.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back