The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they often get injunctions like she did with Zimmerman? Do they get thrown into the air like how Zimmerman threw her? When someone cleverly escapes a guilty verdict for murder, people need to be reminded of this. Are you against saving lives?

My understanding was that it was mutual combat between the two, that's why it was dismissed.

That's what Shellie Zimmerman stated. Her word is no better than George's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mVld_tH1Ds]Zimmerman bond hearing: physical alternation with ex-girlfriend - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmerman NOT GUILTY:

Making thutt buckers batshit cray cray every single day.

Every day is Ground Hog day in Fantasy Unicorn Land.

Tomorrow it will still be

NOT GUILTY.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sweet dreams.

cover your butts

Zimmerman lied in the interviews when he said he didn't know about self-defense laws. Crucial lie. It begs the question was GZ all ready to exploit it.

George Zimmerman trial: Zimmerman learned about self-defense in criminal litigation class, military attorney testifies - Crimesider - CBS News

George Zimmerman trial: Zimmerman learned about self-defense in criminal litigation class, military attorney testifies

Prosecutors say Zimmerman did have knowledge of Florida's controversial stand your ground law, although he claimed in an interview last year with Fox News television host Sean Hannity that he didn't know about the law...

Responding to questions from prosecutors, U.S. Army Capt. Alexis Francisco Carter said that the class he taught at Seminole State College delved in detail into self-defense laws, including Florida's "Stand your Ground" statue.

"It's something I think the students really wanted to know about, it was so practical, so they were very much engaged in class discussions regarding the issue," Carter said. "I remember talking about this quite a few times, not just on one particular occasion." ...

My understanding was that it was mutual combat between the two, that's why it was dismissed.

Zimmerman NOT GUILTY:

NOT GUILTY.

Sweet dreams.

cover your butts

What are you babbling about?

Zimmerman lied in the interviews when he said he didn't know about self-defense laws. Crucial lie. It begs the question was GZ all ready to exploit it.

George Zimmerman trial: Zimmerman learned about self-defense in criminal litigation class, military attorney testifies - Crimesider - CBS News

George Zimmerman trial: Zimmerman learned about self-defense in criminal litigation class, military attorney testifies

Prosecutors say Zimmerman did have knowledge of Florida's controversial stand your ground law, although he claimed in an interview last year with Fox News television host Sean Hannity that he didn't know about the law...

Responding to questions from prosecutors, U.S. Army Capt. Alexis Francisco Carter said that the class he taught at Seminole State College delved in detail into self-defense laws, including Florida's "Stand your Ground" statue.

"It's something I think the students really wanted to know about, it was so practical, so they were very much engaged in class discussions regarding the issue," Carter said. "I remember talking about this quite a few times, not just on one particular occasion." ...

BEEP!

NOT GUILTY

It's all over but the persecution by the feds against a citizen of the United States given a trial by his peers and found not guilty. Same rights given to every citizen including YOU!!!

Try again.

Zimmerman NOT GUILTY:

NOT GUILTY.

Sweet dreams.

cover your butts

What are you babbling about?

Somehow you still think there's a trial going on here and that something you say will make you feel better.

It won't.

It's over.

Except for your butt hurt.

BEEP!

NOT GUILTY

It's all over but the persecution by the feds against a citizen of the United States given a trial by his peers and found not guilty. Same rights given to every citizen including YOU!!!

Try again.

You clicked on a reply of mine about Zimmerman's assault on a girlfriend and haven't addressed that yet.

BEEP!

NOT GUILTY

Try again.

You clicked on a reply of mine about Zimmerman's assault on a girlfriend and haven't addressed that yet.

Dood.

Talked about that 1000 pages back and then 100 again with RK.

Catch up or go night-night.

The broken record thing is...

Broken.

Quackle_Duck.jpg

BEEP!

NOT GUILTY

Try again.

Dood.

Broken.

Then why are you still making several posts per page, idiot.

Dood.

Broken.

Then why are you still making several posts per page, idiot.

Resorting to name calling again no-point or leg to stand on wonder of Fantasy Unicorn Land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back