The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only what it APPEARED to be.
This TOO was a conspiracy. The cops were white

He didn't talk about the cops. Cops are city. Sheriff is county aka court.

It is exactly what it was. And I commend the sheriff for keeping a volatile situation in check. Go green guys!

Not everything is about your self centered Fantasy Unicorn Land.

oddly a certain
stop

attorneys
stop

face book page
stop

disappeared
send

https://www.facebook.com/DavidChicoAttorneysAtLaw‎

it was
stop
weirdly
stop
personal
stop
and wide open
stop
for someone
stop
in
stop
his
stop
position
stop
time to
stop
check out
stop
the others
send

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he hashed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

George Zimmerman Crime Scene Video And What It Really Proves - YouTube

Excellent points brought up on this video. I concur completely.

Here is a question for all of the Zimmerman supporters.

Why was there not a drop of Martin's blood on Zimmerman if he shot Martin when he was on top of him?

I doubt if anyone will answer this.

They will use deflection, instead.

Ok I will address stupid.

No deflection. The police at the scene noted Trayvon's blood all over Zimmerman. Zimmerman has admitted that he shot Trayvon.

Witness you remember the eye witness saying Trayvon was pounding the lights out of Zimmerman?

Witness saying Martin was beating the shit out of Z?

What part of truth don't you get?

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he hashed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

Why was there not a drop of Martin's blood on Zimmerman if he shot Martin when he was on top of him?

No deflection. The police at the scene noted Trayvon's blood all over Zimmerman. Zimmerman has admitted that he shot Trayvon.

Witness you remember the eye witness saying Trayvon was pounding the lights out of Zimmerman?

Are you talking about the witness who could see in the dark and rain?

Are you talking about the witness who could see in the dark and rain?

Give it up, spookie, you're out of gas.

I am talking about the defense expert.

which one

I charge way more than that to be an expert witness in a trial. You wouldn't have my testimony for less than $750/hour and that includes time spent in the hallway waiting to be called.

My uncle is the "king of fire" chemistry prof, testifies as an expert for 30 years. He gets $400 plus travel. That's common

Quackass Owens at $70k and software plugging is highway robbery, especially for a non-expert. Our tax dollars at work. I want a refund on that one.

I don't believe the police at the scene said that.

There was no blood on Zimmerman's clothes at the police station. Maybe they stopped at a laundry before booking him. It would not suprise me.

I think the best part about the trial was when John Guy introduced his girlfriend to Judge Debbie.

Dummy.jpg

Ok, here is something brand new to here and probably anywhere else.

We know Zimmerman was already starting to make stuff up when he said, "He looks like...he's on drugs." It is absolutely impossible to tell if someone in the distance walking is on drugs or if Trayvon actually had a small amount of THC in him. Absolutely impossible. If Zimmerman lied, Trayvon wrongfully died.

No, that is not impossible. If it were impossible no one would ever get a DUI. You can tell when someone is on drugs when they are walking, crawling, passed out, or driving.

good points

Bingo. And he was quite right. :eusa_shhh: When I would get wrecked in my old days I used to get super straight. But then I am sane and smart.

Others didn't. You bet you can tell a stoner even from a distance.

No, that is not impossible. If it were impossible no one would ever get a DUI. You can tell when someone is on drugs when they are walking, crawling, passed out, or driving.

good points

Bingo. And he was quite right. :eusa_shhh: When I would get wrecked in my old days I used to get super straight. But then I am sane and smart.

when i was much younger

i took my dad to a buddies bachelor party

he got really blitzed early too --LOL

doing beer funnels and all

i gave him a ride home

he fell out of the car

as i was picking him up off the ground

he said to me

"dont tell ma i have been drinking"

i told him i probably wont have too --LOL

good points

when i was much younger

i took my dad to a buddies bachelor party

he got really blitzed early too --LOL

doing beer funnels and all

i gave him a ride home

he fell out of the car

as i was picking him up off the ground

he said to me

"dont tell ma i have been drinking"

i told him i probably wont have too --LOL

oh btw

as soon as i got him in the kitchen

he confessed to ma

--LOL

I don't believe the police at the scene said that.

There was no blood on Zimmerman's clothes at the police station. Maybe they stopped at a laundry before booking him. It would not suprise me.

pure_fire_hot_speedy_golden_flame_unicorn_by_renepolumorfous-d60oaq6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back