The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here is something brand new to here and probably anywhere else.

We know Zimmerman was already starting to make stuff up when he said, "He looks like...he's on drugs." It is absolutely impossible to tell if someone in the distance walking is on drugs or if Trayvon actually had a small amount of THC in him. Absolutely impossible. If Zimmerman lied, Trayvon wrongfully died.

Gated community mate. Stoner realized. Walking about in the rain between houses = casing.
Now we know all about the jewellry in his locker as well now don't we?

He was a thief.

So walking in the rain means you're stoned? Let's investigate everybody walking in the rain and take ALL the joy out of life.

Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry - San Jose Mercury News

A Florida police department says women's jewelry found in Trayvon Martin's school backpack last year didn't match any that had been reported stolen.

He had a fair amount of jewelry. You'd think if any of it was stolen, some of it would have matched those stolen.

We know Zimmerman was already starting to make stuff up when he said, "He looks like...he's on drugs." It is absolutely impossible to tell if someone in the distance walking is on drugs or if Trayvon actually had a small amount of THC in him. Absolutely impossible. If Zimmerman lied, Trayvon wrongfully died.

Gated community mate. Stoner realized. Walking about in the rain between houses = casing.
Now we know all about the jewellry in his locker as well now don't we?

He was a thief.

So walking in the rain means you're stoned? Let's investigate everybody walking in the rain and take ALL the joy out of life.

Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry - San Jose Mercury News

A Florida police department says women's jewelry found in Trayvon Martin's school backpack last year didn't match any that had been reported stolen.

He had a fair amount of jewelry. You'd think if any of it was stolen, some of it would have matched those stolen.

If walking in the rain means you are stoned, then Zimmerman driving slow and erratic then walking around in the rain meant Zimmerman was stoned as well. Wonder why the officer's refused to do a drug and alch. test on GZ that night.

"...Wonder why the officer's refused to do a drug and alch. test on GZ that night."
Are drug and alcohol testing of a suspect in a death-case part of Standard Operating Procedure in that jurisdiction, and lawful under the Constitution, etc.?

If the answer is 'Yes' - these ARE Standard Operating Procedure - then, you have a valid question.

If the answer is 'No' - then no omission occurred nor did any blame or fault attribute to that lack of testing - and all is right with the world, in this narrow context.

Last edited:

No, that is not impossible. If it were impossible no one would ever get a DUI. You can tell when someone is on drugs when they are walking, crawling, passed out, or driving.

I said he was walking. Walking is driving? The small amount of pot Trayvon had would not have affected how he walks. Who honestly believes that?

No, that is not impossible. If it were impossible no one would ever get a DUI. You can tell when someone is on drugs when they are walking, crawling, passed out, or driving.

good points

Bingo. And he was quite right. :eusa_shhh: When I would get wrecked in my old days I used to get super straight. But then I am sane and smart.

Others didn't. You bet you can tell a stoner even from a distance.

You could singlehandedly win our war on drugs.

This case parallels the martin killing. A great award winning movie about it.

Warning, may cause brain damage and confusion to Zimbots.

Michael B. Jordan Talks About His New Movie ?Fruitvale Station? | WREG.com

They had a lot of coverage of this since it was in my area. The officer said he thought it was a Taser, even though he pulls the gun while crouching gets up and fires it just like a gun. Lots of time to feel that steel in your hands. Murder.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h-IEg8c6uI]New BART footage of Oscar Grant shooting with audio - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent points brought up on this video. I concur completely.

Here is a question for all of the Zimmerman supporters.

Why was there not a drop of Martin's blood on Zimmerman if he shot Martin when he was on top of him?

I doubt if anyone will answer this.

They will use deflection, instead.

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving

it certainly is self serving but that does not matter

zimmerman could have never NEVER introduced that to the jury

but the state could and did

turning his self serving hearsay into actual evidence

zimmerman could not have asked for a bigger gift from the state then that

That's true. The police department also helped Zimmerman get away with murder, too.

I remember when the detective was asked by the defense if he believed zimmerman was telling the truth and the detective said, yes.

The judge ordered that the jury disregard the answer and be stricken. Yeah sure.

After the verdict when the defense gave a statement at the news conference he started out by thanking the police and sheriff's department before the questions started.

That is really strange.

Reminds me of throwing a game. It's almost as if their only motivation was to appease and quell the public. Guilty or not guilty served the same purpose for them.

A defense attorney believes Zimmerman's story is so self-serving that he hashed it out with his father the judge to make it look as credible as possible.

George Zimmerman Crime Scene Video And What It Really Proves - YouTube

Excellent points brought up on this video. I concur completely.

Here is a question for all of the Zimmerman supporters.

Why was there not a drop of Martin's blood on Zimmerman if he shot Martin when he was on top of him?

I doubt if anyone will answer this.

They will use deflection, instead.

Why do you need to lie? :confused:

Although most of the blood on Zimmerman’s jacket was his own, at least one stain was Trayvon’s.

Read more here: Blood work tests released in Zimmerman murder trial - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

That's true. The police department also helped Zimmerman get away with murder, too.

I remember when the detective was asked by the defense if he believed zimmerman was telling the truth and the detective said, yes.

The judge ordered that the jury disregard the answer and be stricken. Yeah sure.

After the verdict when the defense gave a statement at the news conference he started out by thanking the police and sheriff's department before the questions started.

That is really strange.

Reminds me of throwing a game. It's almost as if their only motivation was to appease and quell the public. Guilty or not guilty served the same purpose for them.

Now you're starting to catch on! Took you long enough.

They did this dog and pony show to appease the angry mob.

There, I fixed it up a little for you.

That is really strange.

Now.

Who is the Angry Mob?

Al Sharpton, Ben Crump, Jesse Jackson and as many people as they can rile up.

Why?

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that's how they make their money - it's their j.o.b.

It's a jury verdict where the burden is "beyond a reasonable doubt." Going into boycotts and protests when the government took its best shot is ridiculous.

This case parallels the martin killing. A great award winning movie about it.

Warning, may cause brain damage and confusion to Zimbots.

Michael B. Jordan Talks About His New Movie ?Fruitvale Station? | WREG.com

half-truth.png

No, YOU are wrong. The acquittal proved to many only that Zimmerman was street-smart enough not to leave enough clues or evidence of the murder/manslaughter for it to proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

Murder - : the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

Acquittal - : a setting free from the charge of an offense by verdict, sentence, or other legal process

Learn English, shitstain, and then put the two together. You're not always going to have kind, charitable people like me around to give you lessons in what words mean.

Acquittal means it couldn't have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. It doesn't mean he really didn't kill Trayvon wrongfully.

I just told you what "acquittal" means, shitstain, so don't waste my time and screenspace asserting your asinine invention of the word.

Being acquitted of murder charges means you didn't commit murder, PARTICULARLY when the defense the jury accepted from you was self-defense, since to have committed murder, by definition, requires that you be FOUND GUILTY of murder. Otherwise, all you did was killing, which is not the same thing.

Your use of "murderer" to describe George Zimmerman is wrong: legally AND grammatically. End of discussion.

That link says nothing about a black belt having to reveal that he's a black belt. :eusa_whistle:

Ok, it's a myth. I stand corrected. But the validity of the original questions are not minimized in any way. And don't ask me what that is. I have repeated the questions at least a half-dozen times. Go back. Read. Click if you like.

Beirne, Maynard & Parsons partner Scott Marrs, an intellectual property lawyer and a black belt in taekwondo, and Andy McGill, a firm associate and a muay Thai stylist, weigh in on how martial arts junkies can get themselves in hot legal water.

This piece is the first of two they did for the magazine. They warn that “martial artists generally find themselves potentially liable for injuring – and occasionally killing – another person in two arenas: street or bar fights, and sparing or competition.”

Durig the trial a prosecutor would probably point out if a black belt person identifie him/her self. This could probably influence the jury's decision .

Yes, because the defense attorney would just sit there with his thumb up his ass, making no attempt to inform the jury how irrelevant that is.

We're talking about REAL courtrooms, dimwit, not the ones that exist in your fevered imagination.

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES FAMILY GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVED CAR CRASH ACCIDENT

UPDATE 7/26: An unconfirmed rumor from a contributor of our comments states: “…rumor has it around here that Rehder’s related to Gerstle’s wife.” To put that clearer: The cop who tipped off Zimmerman is related to Crash Mom. This is just a rumor. Investigating now.

Conspiracy theorists to Trayvon supporters are out in full force claiming this was a completely staged incident – either by George Zimmerman himself (seems beyond his skill set) or by the state/federal government to quell the protests & riots by putting him in a better, more humanitarian light so that he isn’t as hunted anymore. NewsBall has decided to investigate this. Here are the findings. ...

Go ahead email them & ask them to confirm they were in this crash, why not one family member of theirs – let alone themselves – mention the incident from last week! Why do NO pictures exist of the car crash! Not from cops, not from media, not from witnesses with their ever handy cell phones & twitter apps ready to tweet away. Why? Did the state really stage this story using a family of 4′s identities to try & portray Zimmerman in a better light so people would not want to kill him & race protests would simmer down? This “happened” on Wednesday the 17th & the media is just now finding out today, Monday the 22nd.

As for the responding police officer to the crash scene, that would be Patrick Rehder. ...

Longtime supporter (& one source still being investigated by NB is claiming friend) of George Zimmerman, Officer Patrick Rehder’s cell phone records reveal a text or call to George Zimmerman right after the 5:47 PM crash was called in. This tipped Zimmerman off to the car crash accident & to get there to assist the family before Officer Rehder arrived. ...

Further backing the report of phone records obtained online by our source showing Zimmerman being tipped off to a crash half a mile up the road, Officer Rehder tweeted “I love when someone thinks you do something you don’t do...”

There are lots of doubts that Zimmerman really and miraculously found a crash two days after release from custody. btw I only included a little bit of what is at this link in case more background is wanted.

UPDATE 7/26: An unconfirmed rumor from a contributor of our comments states: “…rumor has it around here that Rehder’s related to Gerstle’s wife.” To put that clearer: The cop who tipped off Zimmerman is related to Crash Mom. This is just a rumor. Investigating now.

Conspiracy theorists to Trayvon supporters are out in full force claiming this was a completely staged incident – either by George Zimmerman himself (seems beyond his skill set) or by the state/federal government to quell the protests & riots by putting him in a better, more humanitarian light so that he isn’t as hunted anymore. NewsBall has decided to investigate this. Here are the findings. ...

Go ahead email them & ask them to confirm they were in this crash, why not one family member of theirs – let alone themselves – mention the incident from last week! Why do NO pictures exist of the car crash! Not from cops, not from media, not from witnesses with their ever handy cell phones & twitter apps ready to tweet away. Why? Did the state really stage this story using a family of 4′s identities to try & portray Zimmerman in a better light so people would not want to kill him & race protests would simmer down? This “happened” on Wednesday the 17th & the media is just now finding out today, Monday the 22nd.

As for the responding police officer to the crash scene, that would be Patrick Rehder. ...

Longtime supporter (& one source still being investigated by NB is claiming friend) of George Zimmerman, Officer Patrick Rehder’s cell phone records reveal a text or call to George Zimmerman right after the 5:47 PM crash was called in. This tipped Zimmerman off to the car crash accident & to get there to assist the family before Officer Rehder arrived. ...

Further backing the report of phone records obtained online by our source showing Zimmerman being tipped off to a crash half a mile up the road, Officer Rehder tweeted “I love when someone thinks you do something you don’t do...”

There are lots of doubts that Zimmerman really and miraculously found a crash two days after release from custody. btw I only included a little bit of what is at this link in case more background is wanted.

Rumor = Fantasy Unicorn Land = Bullshit

flaming_unicorn_tweaked_by_thetruedeathbunny-d2y96fl.jpg

Rumor = Fantasy Unicorn Land = Bullshit

Just that the Gerstles are related is a rumor, not the whole story. Shows how much attention you gave it, one second?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back