The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: 7/28/13

George Zimmerman was found Not Guilty and is a free man.

George Zimmerman aided a family who rolled their SUV on the 417 ramp

Deal with it.

haters-gonna-hate7.jpg

Check it out! Even the fabricators at ABC got the story right.

And here I just thought you were making progress on the Angry Mob.

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his controversial acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Go Gators!

I took a wrong turn real quick to get a Go Gators in. Go Gators, Go Orange Juice, Go Mickey!

Gators.png

Last edited:

Deal with it.

I still believe he pitted the SUV while it passed him, but with all this plausible information now, I'm leaning towards it being a hoax.

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES FAMILY GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVED CAR CRASH ACCIDENT

Conspiracy theorists to Trayvon supporters are out in full force claiming this was a completely staged incident – either by George Zimmerman himself (seems beyond his skill set) or by the state/federal government to quell the protests & riots by putting him in a better, more humanitarian light so that he isn’t as hunted anymore. NewsBall has decided to investigate this. Here are the findings. ...

There are lots of doubts that Zimmerman really and miraculously found a crash two days after release from custody. btw I only included a little bit of what is at this link in case more background is wanted.

lisa-kudrow-laughing-o.gif

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES FAMILY GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVED CAR CRASH ACCIDENT

Conspiracy theorists to Trayvon supporters are out in full force claiming this was a completely staged incident – either by George Zimmerman himself (seems beyond his skill set) or by the state/federal government to quell the protests & riots by putting him in a better, more humanitarian light so that he isn’t as hunted anymore. NewsBall has decided to investigate this. Here are the findings. ...

There are lots of doubts that Zimmerman really and miraculously found a crash two days after release from custody. btw I only included a little bit of what is at this link in case more background is wanted.

Because the police never lie.

Deal with it.

I still believe he pitted the SUV while it passed him, but with all this plausible information now, I'm leaning towards it being a hoax.

Seriously, you think Z caused that crash? Don't you think people would have spoken out about that if that is what happened?

DASV_Proverbs9_8.jpg

Deal with it.

a) they were on the N 417 off ramp to I 4 there is no "passing" on that ramp.

Carry on with your Fantasy Hoax Unicorn Crack Land. What you said is too stupid to even begin to address.

George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder' - Yahoo!

so even though in their hearts they wanted to convict zimmerman, the evidence wasn't there to do so. I'd say that pretty much proves beyond a shadow of a doubt he is innocent.

Oh, dear GOD, the more I read that woman's words, the more convinced I became that the people who originally didn't think women should be allowed to vote or sit on juries were absolutely correct.

George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder' - Yahoo!

so even though in their hearts they wanted to convict zimmerman, the evidence wasn't there to do so. I'd say that pretty much proves beyond a shadow of a doubt he is innocent.

Oh, dear GOD, the more I read that woman's words, the more convinced I became that the people who originally didn't think women should be allowed to vote or sit on juries were absolutely correct.

Actually, ABC creatively edited that interview down to 10 minutes and hasn't released the full interview. Who knows how that interview actually went in context. A lot of tweeters are mad at Robin about that and the story on B29's own attorneys website about her isn't very flattering to her.

LOL He didn't "save" or "rescue" anyone. He did what amounts to a roadside assistance. Nothing noble or heroic. Jesus, how pathetic and desperate people are to try to turn this nimno into a heroic figure. You know, it's not always wise to pull over and do a roadside assistance. Depending on the situation of the road, the traffic, etc., suddenly pulling over to assist someone on the roadside could endanger others, other cars following behind you. I wonder how many people's safety he may have endangered in his zeal to play the hero, yet again. That's his specialty though: endangering lives so he can play the hero.

I addressed this to you back at http://www.usmessageboard.com/7588205-post29064.html

Esmeralda needs to understand the dangers involved in TRYING to be a good citizen. Even nurses and doctors are worried about being sued for their good deeds. A spinal injury or just an "imagined" injury from the rescue could empty their bank accounts. Not only that, but being at ANY roll-over is a dangerous deal.. There could be an explosion at any time. Particularly if the ignition is still on. To not understand the risks Zimmerman was taking means that YOU should never attempt to be a hero...

Now you're advocating simply turning your head when you see folks in trouble.. Says a BUNCH about your principles and view of "community"..

George Zimmerman doesn't have the brains to understand the dangers involved in trying to do the right thing, his murder of an innocent, unarmed person proves that point quintessentially. He would have pulled over with only one thought in mind: he would look like a hero. That's all he cares about. He is a ridiculous, ludicrous nimno Barney Fife character who is lethal: a joke and a menace to society. He is proof positive guns should not be in the possession of ordinary citizens. That is the reason, the only reason you pro-gun people support him. Had the killing been with anything other than a gun, you would not bother with it at all. It's all about your pro-gun stance. You don't care who gets hurt or dies or how many or how young they are: you only care about the right to own guns.

Oh, I'd say he has the brains to understand the dangers involved in trying to do the right thing. That's why he was carrying a gun.

Not everyone is such a piece of shit that they say, "Ooh, doing the right thing is dangerous; therefore, fuck everyone else. I will look out for Number One!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back