The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
16. Ben Crump, Manipulator and Piece of Shit Extraordinaire, is prosecuted for extortion. Has some fun serving his life sentence at Dade Corrections :gay:

EDIT

---Madam Testy of Trialwatch

Last edited:
It would appear to make more sense to have it styled "Sir Teste."

Perhaps Madame Ovary?

I see Snoopie is still trying to say something.

Now, that's funny. I've seen knot holes make more sense than Snoopie.

Sir Ilar of Wales
Your ass reminds me of a knot hole.

Murder - : the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

Acquittal - : a setting free from the charge of an offense by verdict, sentence, or other legal process

Learn English, shitstain, and then put the two together. You're not always going to have kind, charitable people like me around to give you lessons in what words mean.

Acquittal means it couldn't have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. It doesn't mean he really didn't kill Trayvon wrongfully.

I just told you what "acquittal" means, shitstain, so don't waste my time and screenspace asserting your asinine invention of the word.

Being acquitted of murder charges means you didn't commit murder, PARTICULARLY when the defense the jury accepted from you was self-defense, since to have committed murder, by definition, requires that you be FOUND GUILTY of murder. Otherwise, all you did was killing, which is not the same thing.

Your use of "murderer" to describe George Zimmerman is wrong: legally AND grammatically. End of discussion.

That's not true at all. Never is. It is exactly like if you are found guilty of murder falsely. It doesn't mean you really did murder someone.

Perhaps Madame Ovary?

Sir Ilar of Wales

What are you doing?

Don't rearrange my name!!!!

Madame Ovary said:

Perhaps Madame Ovary?

Sir Ilar of Wales

What are you doing?

I shall now refer to you always, and fondly, as "Madame Ovary!"

:cool:

Acquittal means it couldn't have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. It doesn't mean he really didn't kill Trayvon wrongfully.

I just told you what "acquittal" means, shitstain, so don't waste my time and screenspace asserting your asinine invention of the word.

Being acquitted of murder charges means you didn't commit murder, PARTICULARLY when the defense the jury accepted from you was self-defense, since to have committed murder, by definition, requires that you be FOUND GUILTY of murder. Otherwise, all you did was killing, which is not the same thing.

Your use of "murderer" to describe George Zimmerman is wrong: legally AND grammatically. End of discussion.

That's not true at all. Never is. It is exactly like if you are found guilty of murder falsely. It doesn't mean you really did murder someone.

Oh. Dear. God.

We're back to KFC chikin, Fantasy Unicorn Land and Hoaxes.

The last page had 15 posts, and I could only read 8 of them.

4137274551_1d12ab907d.jpg

Oh. Dear. God.

We're back to KFC chikin, Fantasy Unicorn Land and Hoaxes.

Concern troll is concerned. :thup:

Madame Ovary said:

Perhaps Madame Ovary?

Sir Ilar of Wales

What are you doing?

I shall now refer to you always, and fondly, as "Madame Ovary!"

:cool:

Leave my ovaries out of this! They never did anything to you.

The new Zimbot sport.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoMQJf5vKI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoMQJf5vKI[/ame]

Knock, knock, knock. It meams... legally, civilly, morally and vernacularly... to continue to address GZ as a murderer makes you a stupid.

Sorry bout that,

A recap for the concern trolls attempting to retry the case in this thread...

1. George was found NOT GUILTY. Deal with it.
2. George saved 4 people in an SUV. It was not staged. Deal with it.
3. There will be no civil suits. Deal with it.
4. There will be no federal trial. Deal with it.
5. Shellie will not go to jail for perjury. Deal with it.
6. George will get millions in settlements from CNN, ABC, and NBC. Deal with it.
7. George probably has at least 1 new gun. Deal with it.
8. The prosecution team is going to be hammered with sanctions. Deal with it.
9. Judge Debbie will probably lose her job. Deal with it.
10. St Skittles is still valiantly holding on in his struggle to remain dead. Deal with it.

Regards,

Sir Rattus of Camembert

Curtsey.gif

George will have to testify in a civil suit. Do you really think he will? I would love to see him do that.

Meanwhile his wife has been charged with perjury. She lied for George.

You know what I'm going to love about a civil?

a) Subpoenaing the FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b) TM's PHONE gets to come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Documents
c) The dad!!!!!!!!!! Trayvon Martin's Father Cleaning Up Gang-Related Past
d) Ben Crump EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!! Benjamin Crump Deposition Thread ? (two videos to understand) ?the plan was?, and ?the introduction to Dee Dee? | The Last Refuge

Bring it. Bring the Civil Trial.

Bring it bring it bring it bring it bring it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Knock, knock, knock. It meams... legally, civilly, morally and vernacularly... to continue to address GZ as a murderer makes you a stupid.

That's not what was said. It is retarded though to flat out say an acquittal means he didn't murder Trayvon.

George will have to testify in a civil suit. Do you really think he will? I would love to see him do that.

Meanwhile his wife has been charged with perjury. She lied for George.

You know what I'm going to love about a civil?

a) Subpoenaing the FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b) TM's PHONE gets to come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Documents
c) The dad!!!!!!!!!! Trayvon Martin's Father Cleaning Up Gang-Related Past
d) Ben Crump EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!! Benjamin Crump Deposition Thread ? (two videos to understand) ?the plan was?, and ?the introduction to Dee Dee? | The Last Refuge

Bring it. Bring the Civil Trial.

Bring it bring it bring it bring it bring it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back