The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this the same woman who decided which was smaller after seeing a 4 year old photo on Trevon in his football uniform?

No... to the three shots... it's called an echo.
Her neighbor didn't hear an echo. Why not?

Probably not in the same location, not in the same angle of attack to the location where the sound initiated. If your location is opposite something that reflects sound you will get an echo. If your location is opposite empty space and/or something that diffuses sound any echos would be less pronounced and/or not heard.

If the damn camera would pan just a little to Dons right...there is a smokin hot blonde in the second row...wowzers!

If its that funny or rediculous, please give a rundown on what's being said. I have no way of seeing what's going on today.

EDIT: Does one of the news stations have an app that I can download and watch from?

Okay, here's the abridged. The Bernster kept having to repeat her for the court reporter, then of course he repeats her at the beginning as to what he wants her to say not what she actually said, OBJECTIONS, so that continues the entire testimony, he has to repeat for the jury and the court reporter, like every line she says. Then she's saying TM was saying "that niggah is following me", "there's that niggah again", 'white cracker".

OMG I can hardly stand the irony.

I'm sure she'll do much better during cross.

:eusa_whistle:

You are one BAAAAAAAAAAAAAd Raaaaaaaaaaaat!~

This woman has an IQ of about 23.

I bet she gets a college grant or loan that will never get paid back. It's fun to watch people burn my tax dollars.

Someone please tell me she an a-typical example of a student in Miami this is horrible. If our enemies see this they will attack us. No wonder corporations are off-shoring.

They hire teachers like the one that testified earlier named Jayne Surdyka.

I've caught a bit of this girl's testimony, assessing her IQ, and wondering if she can string a coherent sentence together (probably as most of you have), when they flashed her name: Rachel Jeantel. I would bet she's Haitian, and I would bet her parents are non-English speaking Haitians. Just my gut. So I give her a bit of slack if that turns out to be true.

You are correct, sir. She referred to herself as "Haitian-Dominican".

She has lived her life in Miami. No excuses for not speaking English. Certainly you watch tv. That alone is a clue on how to put a sentence together. I don't give anyone any slack for not speaking English if they have spent their entire life in the US.

Let's be real. Stupid is stupid.

So you have a problem with those who refuse to speak anything but ebonics?

Mr West: "You know what? Im trying to be real patient trying to discredit this witness, but she is doing it all by herself and getting all the credit...damnit!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back