The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You kind of got to feel bad for the prosecution knowing this is probably the best witness they have...

Whats worse is that they had to call her. The defense was for sure and it would have made the prosecution look like they were avoiding her. So they call her and then have to get Trayvons racist comments on record also...its like they are putting her out there first to kind of get it over with. At least they can say they werent hiding her or afraid to call her.

The best defense is a defense masquerading as the prosecution. :)

Well since this tread appears to be about non trial facts at the moment I'll add this.

Why the fuck is her neck wider than her head?!

Lmao.

And to answer your other post on the defense - Don and DD appear to be having a language barrier and DD appears to be having a brain barrier.

I wonder, How many who are expressing opinions have ever sat on a jury before.

Deliberations are a critical process that involves looking at the evidence, making decisions on testimonies validity and PERCEPTIONS by the jurors.

I have sat on a few juries and even been elected to be the "chair" on at least two of them. All it takes for a mistrial is one juror to have a perception of the defendant that opposes the views of those who have dissected and analyzed the evidence.

Like lawyers are often quoted - it is impossible to read a jury.

If the jury finds him not guilty then he is not guilty - no matter your personal opinion. If the jury finds him guilty then he is guilty - until evidence shows him otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back