The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this he's getting at with the text thing, I keep banging on the TV but I'm still only picking up every other word DD says.

West: So its like a 3 - Way texting thing?

way to get 3-way in their west...why didnt you just ask her if it was a phone orgy?

I do think this woman is on something, but she also has a mouth full of marbles. She needs to spit them out and speak clearly. She also needs to share what ever she is on so we all can understand her.

So far all that has been proved his how powerful pretrial publicity is. The witnesses are testifying as to what they saw on television and how those perceptions have colored their personal eye witness observations.

The only reason the media is making this a big deal is guns. They want to take them away and our right to defense.

They're show casing the florida laws.

I do think this woman is on something, but she also has a mouth full of marbles. She needs to spit them out and speak clearly. She also needs to share what ever she is on so we all can understand her.

663111_f520.jpg

How is anyone in that courtroom keeping a straight face and not having full on belly laughs :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back