The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense should have made more hash out of her than it did.

They look half afraid of her. She's also crying and she seems truly sad that Travon was killed.

Agreed on her emotions. Still isn't doing much for the prosecution though. Not the most credible witness they've brought and that's saying something being that the neighbors seem to have helped the defense with their inconsistencies more then the prosecution.

Some people have difficulty expressing themselves.

And those people grow up to be mods! :evil:

That would have been funny if someone with a sense of humor had said it.

You and I have a little date at 6:15 p.m. Until then
images

West is going to try and get this testimony stricken from the record because of tampering.

She was definitely tampered with. She doesn't care & lies about most things but then is suddenly very sharp on certain dates to make a jab at police or defense. She was coached to make certain key points.

West is going to try and get this testimony stricken from the record because of tampering.

She was definitely tampered with. She doesn't care & lies about most things but then is suddenly very sharp on certain dates to make a jab at police or defense. She was coached to make certain key points.

Thank you. Just imagining how hard it must have been to coach her....

Last edited:

This seems to be a running theme with most of the prosecutions witnesses so far...

The defense should have made more hash out of her than it did.

They look half afraid of her. She's also crying and she seems truly sad that Travon was killed.

Agreed on her emotions. Still isn't doing much for the prosecution though. Not the most credible witness they've brought and that's saying something being that the neighbors seem to have helped the defense with their inconsistencies more then the prosecution.

You are hearing what you want to hear. All of the witnesses have had a lot of interesting things to say, you're just trying the case in your own head and not putting yourself in the juror's place.

Thank you. Just imagining how hard it must have been to coach her....

It almost makes my head explode!

Coached? They worked on this girl for a solid year and this is the end result.

Some things you just can't fix.

This is too much fun, I can't hardly stand it. I'm actually giggling.

I heard gunfire when I worked in the Nashville projects - apartment complexes. They never echoed.

The only things sound could echo off were the buildings, at most 50 feet from the gun shot.
Sound travels at 1,116 feet/second so the pop pop pop, assuming 2 pops were echoes, would have been 1/20 of a second apart, a total duration of a bit over 1/10 second; hardly what one would perceive as pop pop pop.
She is lying! She did not hear pop pop pop but has watched The First 48, like DD.\ and is saying what she thinks will have the most influence on the jury.

Echoes can be heard from low lying clouds (it was raining) ... distant buildings... really depends on specific acoustics...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhlHDE_BWU]Cool gun shot echo - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
You may be right Sarah G, I tried to get into this case with an open mind but, honestly, watching the neighbors back peddle about hearing someone walking from right to left, the pop, pop, pop reference, or not seeing if it was a man or a woman scuffling to it was Zimmerman she saw on top. It's left me to wonder how far the prosecution is willing to go to convict this man whether he's innocent or not.
Case is still early though and there may be one credible witness that I haven't seen yet that may change my opinion.

When they make the movie, who they gonna get to play DD?

SHIT! Did you see what I typed?

This is screwing me up. No wonder Don needed an alcohol break.

Her neighbor didn't hear an echo. Why not?

Probably not in the same location, not in the same angle of attack to the location where the sound initiated. If your location is opposite something that reflects sound you will get an echo. If your location is opposite empty space and/or something that diffuses sound any echos would be less pronounced and/or not heard.

I understand the physics. Both witnesses had similar angles to the scene, though apparently on different sides of the courtyard.
One would think that if it was an echo, she would have said something like " Pop pop pop" and not "pop pop pop."

Or one witness knew what an echo was and the other did not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back